Kim Kardashian

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hazelgod who is Eric Roberts?

Exactly!

For the record, he's Julia Roberts' older brother...best known for being in a bunch of straight-to-video and made-for-TV crap B-movies.

Oh, and for being murdered and eaten by the townspeople on an episode of South Park.

She is a beautiful woman but good lord, Ray J of all people? No accounting for taste even if you are an Armenian love goddess. lmao
On the topic, I just skimmed the video...geez, what a waste of time. Talk about your lame fucks. The gum smacking...the obviously looped video (c'mon RJ, you couldn't even get 15 minutes of footage?!?), the god-awful dubbed and repeated dialogue. Horrid.

That said, Kim is physically a knockout...gorgeous curves on that girl. As for the punk, I hope he's not running around bragging on his dick. He's not small, but nothing spectacular, either.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lame it was. That dude (being English, I never even heard of him) really lets the side down.

If you gonna do it, bro, DO IT - especially on camera.

She'll be fine once she meets someone who knows how to fuck her.

Shame it's not likely to be me.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
To me, he looks pretty long (she gets both hands around him, with some left over) but not overly thick. I would guess 7.5-8" on length, maybe 5" on the girth. If he spent one hour here looking through profiles he would get a wake-up call about his place in the, uh, pecking order.

Kev

Media
At first, when I had just seen the video, I thought he could be quite large. But today my girlfriend was giving me a bj with both hands on the shaft, and I noticed it looked the same if not larger than Ray J's (My girlfriend is 5'1" and I am 5'7").

Larger than average, just maybe, but huge and impressive--not quite.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at Dinner one night with Matt and his Family at Ketchup.Kim and her family were there as well.Never have I seen such rude people.The way they spoke to the wait staff was disgusting.That family has no class at all.And kims sex tape was sold,not stolen as she claims.Tacky.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Jason: You're absolutely right about that trashy family. It's publicised Angelenos such as the Kardashians who give all of us a bad name. I think she's pretty though, and certainly my "type" body-wise. The day a celebrity sex video is released, er I mean "stolen," where the guy isn't said to be HUGE...let me know. It's all hype, and our culture now worships celebrity. Reality no longer applies. :cool:

If you ever run into her again, while dining at Koi or Fogo de Chao, put in a good word for me. I don't make it up La Cienega much these days... :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So many people here making fun of his size and calling him small. He's above average length wise, maybe 7 1/2 tops, but that's still not small by any means. Girth, not so much in the big part, but how many of us (excluding this site) have both? lol

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I'm so sick of this woman... she's everything I'm against in terms of my ideal match. I'd also LOVE to see how she'd fare in some of my favorite blue-collar dive bars out here in certain sections of Pennsylvania. She'd get eaten alive... :AR15firing:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason: You're absolutely right about that trashy family. It's publicised Angelenos such as the Kardashians who give all of us a bad name. I think she's pretty though, and certainly my "type" body-wise. The day a celebrity sex video is released, er I mean "stolen," where the guy isn't said to be HUGE...let me know. It's all hype, and our culture now worships celebrity. Reality no longer applies. :cool:

If you ever run into her again, while dining at Koi or Fogo de Chao, put in a good word for me. I don't make it up La Cienega much these days... :biggrin1:

To be honest im more of a low key guy.Matts family was in town and he wanted to take them somewhere fun and trendy.I dont like the scene at the "in places" so many phoneys etc.I prefer dinner at home or somewhere like marie calenders,lol.Trust me im not fancy,lol.:biggrin1:

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn, I'm so sick of this woman... she's everything I'm against in terms of my ideal match. I'd also LOVE to see how she'd fare in some of my favorite blue-collar dive bars out here in certain sections of Pennsylvania. She'd get eaten alive... :AR15firing:

why would she ever be there anyway?

i don't understand why people hate people for no reason. if you're sick of her, nobody is making you watch that stupid show or watch her sex tape or watch celebrity news.

so she doesn't do anything... so what? if i could be rich and famous and desirable without any talent, i'd do it. i've made different choices, but to each his own.

live your own life the way you want to, and let other people live theirs.

saying she "wouldn't last" at a PA dive bar means nothing. what are they going to do? kill her?

she's a person, for god's sake. a vapid, annoying person, but a person nonetheless. there's no reason to sit around talking about how awful she is.

and regardless... she's fuckin hot. i'd slam that big ass of hers into the stone age.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if Senor Snakey wouldn't touch her, i fully support his position. :biggrin1:

(but i will touch her with an 11 foot pole)