Kit Connor

Some of you act like you need to see Kit’s sex tape to believe he’s been with guys lol
Most of us here do believe that. Anyone who doesn't knows better by now to STFU and keep it moving. We're talking about that kind of behavior, plus typically anyone who conveniently claims to have made out with a hot celeb on Deuxmoi.
 
It’s not possible that he broke up with a guy and dated Maia after? That’s what I mean. U don’t know either way. A lot of blind items end up being correct. Some of you act like you need to see Kit’s sex tape to believe he’s been with guys lol
they also claimed he was forced to come out (not because of fans) because a relationship with an unknown guy turned sour and this guy was about to tell his story to an internet outlet…
 
I agree with you. Every time there is a positive or flattering rumor about Kit no one wants to believe it lol but when it’s about queerbaiting or something awful everyone is ready to say it’s true! It’s wild!

I just think it’s weird that people definitely say “Yes, that’s true.” Or “No, never happened.” when there is no way to know for sure.

To be it sounds plausible but I don’t really care to argue whether it’s true or not. Haha
 
If it fits somebody's prior beliefs about a celeb they have parasocially projected onto (positive or negative) they'll believe any nonsense. It's junior high shit.
Exactly!! Classic confirmation bias. It's all over this forum.
It’s not possible that he broke up with a guy and dated Maia after? That’s what I mean. U don’t know either way. A lot of blind items end up being correct.
Without evidence there is no reason to believe that. It's not about if it could be true.... Any thing could be true. Idgaf about rumors. That's all. And no, most blind items are not true.
Some of you act like you need to see Kit’s sex tape to believe he’s been with guys lol
Incorrect. Most people in here are fine believing people's sexuality without "proof". That's basic respect. Which is in short supply generally here on lpsg but that's another story. 😂
 
I just think it’s weird that people definitely say “Yes, that’s true.” Or “No, never happened.” when there is no way to know for sure.

To be it sounds plausible but I don’t really care to argue whether it’s true or not. Haha
Exactly. A innocent rumor and people have to be up in arms to argue it’s nonsense and impossible lol just laugh and keep it moving 🤷🏽‍♂️
 
Was he really with a boyfriend tho? How do you know he wasn't?
there is like no evidence of that and nobody ever talked about this ?

and at the time there was still rumors he was in a relationship with his girl "best friend" and thinking how that ended between them, i def think they were together but didn’t admit to protect her
 
there is like no evidence of that and nobody ever talked about this ?

and at the time there was still rumors he was in a relationship with his girl "best friend" and thinking how that ended between them, i def think they were together but didn’t admit to protect her
So they were both rumors and you chose to believe the hetero rumor? I see.
 
So they were both rumors and you chose to believe the hetero rumor? I see.
nothing to do with it. they were actually seen together, ended badly with deleting everything of each other, and then her shading him and his new one

i would believe the other one if there was actually evidence of that person existing, because no one ever talked about that
 
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I beg a lot of you to make best friends with the Ignore button. I’ve been using it liberally in recent months and it’s really improved my enjoyment of this site.

Anyway, not new but here’s some Kit and his glorious hairy chest to cleanse the timeline. If he was stood next to me dressed like that I’d faint :heart_eyes:

1751226727192.jpeg
 
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I beg a lot of you to make best friends with the Ignore button. I’ve been using it liberally in recent months and it’s really improved my enjoyment of this site.

Anyway, not new but here’s some Kit and his glorious hairy chest to cleanse the timeline. If he was stood next to me dressed like that I’d faint :heart_eyes:

View attachment 178977711
Which of his up coming movies do we all think there is the highest chance of Kit nudity.... or at least seeing his bum ?

Rapture
The Leaf Movie
A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and Tomorrow
One of Us

Also I'd love to see Kit in an R-Rated Comedy. Don't think he's done anything comedic really!