Korean Circumcision

I have a very long foreskin, even when fully erect on my 19cm penis is still has a lot of overhang. I can keep it retracted throughout the day, though sometimes it gets a little swollen being pulled back for longer than 8 hours.

I had thought about getting a semi-circ to remove some of the exess, (I would like it to retract when erect)

My first serious girlfriend is a Korean and I am her first westerner, and she has never experienced an uncut guy before. After sleeping together for about 6 months she mentioned that I should 'take surgery' on my penis to make it look better. I mentioned that I had thought the semi-circ, but she recommended I get it done where we live in Seoul, where the doctors are used to circumcising older patients rather than in Canada.

I have seen the result of Korean snips (from inside the saunas, where I go fully retracted in order to fit in, because I have yet to see an uncut Korean over the age of 10) and they seem to always cut VERY tight. Though my GF loves to rub the foreskin (she can't sleep without her hand in my pants, and that took quite a bit getting used to sleep with), she said she would prefer a very tight cut with almost no moveable skin on the shaft.

Does anyone know about the circumcision styles and the techniques used by Korean doctors? I guess I would want something a bit more moderate rather than some of the results I've seen on most Koreans here.

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, if you have a great sexlife with your gf just beaware and inform her that is partly due to you not being circ. A great site that explains the function of the foreskin I think is Circumcision - Sex Effects of Male Circumcision

There is a site that explains different styles of circ that you perhaps could show at a consultation with a doctor, sadly I can´t remember the url at the moment...

Well, if you have a great sexlife with your gf just beaware and inform her that is partly due to you not being circ. A great site that explains the function of the foreskin I think is Circumcision - Sex Effects of Male Circumcision

There is a site that explains different styles of circ that you perhaps could show at a consultation with a doctor, sadly I can´t remember the url at the moment...

uh, some of the things that link says are totally bogus... messing up your rhythm with thrusting? sounds like the writer just had a few bad lays

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am uncir as well (see album). I don't know if it also true for others but my wife did once achieve 10 orgasms per one go of mine in about 30 mins of intercourse or so. However, 3 orgasms per one lap of my cum is normal for her these days. She told me that her ex was cir and she had only 2 orgasms in that relatrionship. But then again, the foreskin should not be the major effect as it is concerned in the attached site by Duke, shouldn't it? Well, I don't really know, it might.

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mate, sadly I am circed. I would do most anything to have mine back. Think carefully and clearly about this before doing anything. For instance, what will you do if this relationship does not work out and your next partner would prefer that you have a foreskin? Or, put differently, how would she feel about having her breasts enlarged/reduced/altered the way you want it? Or have her vagina tightened or her anus bleached to your specifications?

Point is, do something that YOU can live with for the REST of your life ... and remember you cant have it back once its off.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and if you get circumcised, and she breaks up with you six weeks later, would you still be glad you had it done? that is the real question. a long foreskin is not a bad thing, in fact it makes entry a lot easier.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
NEVER get circed at someone else's request. For your girlfriend it's a social/tribal thing. Koreans didn't circumcise before the Korean war. Now it's the accepted practice. She doesn't want to deal with the stigma of having an uncirced boyfriend. Thus, she's more interested in her own needs than yours. Keep in mind, it's not her foreskin. Don't do it.

blair8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My first serious girlfriend is a Korean and I am her first westerner, and she has never experienced an uncut guy before. After sleeping together for about 6 months she mentioned that I should 'take surgery' on my penis to make it look better. I mentioned that I had thought the semi-circ, but she recommended I get it done where we live in Seoul, where the doctors are used to circumcising older patients rather than in Canada.

Tell her that you’d like her to get some vaginal rejuvenation surgery since you think it’ll make her vagina look better. Maybe ask her to get a boob job too.

She's Korean and never slept with an uncut guy? I am a scholar of Asian studies and find that VERY hard to believe.

Korea has a very high circ rate.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell her that you’d like her to get some vaginal rejuvenation surgery since you think it’ll make her vagina look better. Maybe ask her to get a boob job too.

Korea has a very high circ rate.

Provide some proof of that because otherwise I don't believe it.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool. All I asked for was proof. I accept that.

I take that back... there was no distinction made in the post between North and South Korea. Your post states only South Korea. I have done some research and found nothing yet about North Korea, so for a broad judgement about Korean circumsicion being high, I think proof is still needed.