Korean Spa

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
spa castle queens thinkin some time next week during the week in the evening - anyone have experience there during weeknights as opposed to weekends?

If you’re looking to play, weeknights are good. The clientele is larger on weekends just because it’s the weekend. Families tend to show up more and kids are running around screaming and swimming. I personally try to avoid weekends because I just do not feel comfortable being nude around children. It doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: LilBigWang and CUBE

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you’re looking to play, weeknights are good. The clientele is larger on weekends just because it’s the weekend. Families tend to show up more and kids are running around screaming and swimming. I personally try to avoid weekends because I just do not feel comfortable being nude around children. It doesn’t sit well with me.

Does this include Friday night?
I have a chance to go next month and it’ll be a Friday. I sure don’t want kids running around. Hopefully not because my flight arrives at 8, so it’ll be 9:30 or later

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Does this include Friday night?
I have a chance to go next month and it’ll be a Friday. I sure don’t want kids running around. Hopefully not because my flight arrives at 8, so it’ll be 9:30 or later

Friday nights are tricky. Sometimes there are kids, sometimes not. They close at midnight. Locker room/wet area closes at 11:30. It may not be worth the trip.

thecurator1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tuesday night imperial. Not packed but men play. Short guy patrols like crazy
Herbal steam broken. You can see thru other steam despite heavy steam. Everywhere was super hot. Almost intolerable.

Are shorts required in the bath/shower area now?

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are shorts required in the bath/shower area now?
It is not
And are shorts required in the salt room?yes
Do people wear them? Some (those who don't cruise and those who want to seem like they're not cruising or...).

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a Korean spa but I went to the Standard Spa on Miami Beach yesterday morning. I opted for the mud lounge where you get naked and slather yourself in mud then hang out to dry all while you are out on their yoga deck by the pool and water!!! I dropped my shorts while the attendant was still getting it ready and she was cool with me starting while she told me when she’ll be back to clean up.
I got hard rubbing the mud on my cock and it felt amazing out there. Several ppl passed by and saw me. I walked out on the deck so others near the pool could see me as well. they have a tub to soak Ac the end, and I stroked myself a bit more and shot into the tub (I was super horny!!)

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a Korean spa but I went to the Standard Spa on Miami Beach yesterday morning. I opted for the mud lounge where you get naked and slather yourself in mud then hang out to dry all while you are out on their yoga deck by the pool and water!!! I dropped my shorts while the attendant was still getting it ready and she was cool with me starting while she told me when she’ll be back to clean up.
I got hard rubbing the mud on my cock and it felt amazing out there. Several ppl passed by and saw me. I walked out on the deck so others near the pool could see me as well. they have a tub to soak Ac the end, and I stroked myself a bit more and shot into the tub (I was super horny!!)
So I never knew that the mud area was nude or nude friendly. How is it that the spa upstairs is not nude friendly? Everytime I’ve been there there are topless women but everyone else is wearing shorts. Seems silly.

JasonBulge

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always wanted to try this place when visiting Miami but never knew if the descriptions on the website were actually legit. Sounds like they are. So definitely trying this on my next Miami trip!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I never knew that the mud area was nude or nude friendly. How is it that the spa upstairs is not nude friendly? Everytime I’ve been there there are topless women but everyone else is wearing shorts. Seems silly.

Ive been into the inside areas a few times but never even saw topless women. I love the mud area mainly because it is outside by the water. My previous visit, a woman came in and applied mud to my back and then started rubbing on herself. Too bad She left her suit on. Also another time a really cute pool attendant came to check on me a few times!!!