Ladies…if you could, would you give head to yourself ?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In your gallery, you show a button that says Uppity Negro
I guess the button is more joke, or maybe not.
In my country, if you say somebody is a negro, and it sounds like an offense, and there are witnesses, you get arrested. If that person is a policeman or official, you end up on national news. You can’t even say it to another negro, and the word monkey could get you killed.
Uppity?- I had to ask what that means because I don’t understand
I guess the button is more joke, or maybe not.
uppity is thinking you're above what you really are.

negro? she's not saying it to another black person. she's saying it to herself. and it's none of our business how she chooses to self define.
if she is happy with jokingly calling herself an uppity negro then that's her business.

and i doubt she would get arrested for calling herself names.

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well i think you're female,
even though you post like a dude.
i also think you're so fucking typically 20.
you can take that a lot of ways. good or bad, doll.

...walk like a man, think like a man, horny like men, even look masculine at times.
7+ years with the man who taught me English, sometimes corrects my writing mistakes, and loves to show my sensuality. We have become like one person with no real friends outside of family. He encouraged me to start posting and express myself, he has to help with the technical stuff. We want to find out if there are others like us.

In my head I am a child, I know that. I have few responsibilities and don’t have to work, and was not meant to be a parent.
I never let anybody control me, take nude photos or anything till he encouraged me and gave me my freedom, saying it was the only way he could keep me. It is very hard for me to imagine a Brazilian man like this.

That is why he is still the only man I have been with totally,
Guys who really like women and want to make them happy, and expect to keep them, can think about that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is that a problem? do you really want to puke?
have others thought that about you?

is this is a place for people who can be male and female inside I hope...
this is a place where pretty much everything is accepted, as long as they feel people are being honest.

...except opinions on circumcision. for some reason that's always a sticky one.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ignore dolfette,she's an angry fembott.You are jus fine,nothing wrong with you.:smile:She gets off on being confrontational.The sky is blue,she says it's green,just to get you to argue.

Last edited:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was younger & smarter, i'd do my chem homework in my head while he was at it.
At what point would he move onto something else then? Even enjoying the act itself I don't know how long I could be into it if the girl wasn't.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...i was actually nervous to click.:smile:
i know i am very odd. lol.
lol I'm the same way, but I've gotten quite used to being called odd. I just figure if you can't express your oddness here, where can you?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tuba... you are awesome. I love your sexuality, and I wish more women were like you. I had an ex just like you. Very free, and had the sex drive and sex attitude "of a man". What I wouldn't give to find another girl like that. In fact, I can't even accept anything less, and have resigned myself to a life of masturbation, rather than ever try to build a relationship with someone with inhibitions.

no comment

She gets off on being confrontational.The sky is blue,she says it's green,just to get you to argue.
Yup.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think guys are more interested in watching a woman finger herself and then lick her fingertips clean. Personally I don't mind doing that - I found that I taste kinda tangy.

I'm not into the lesbian thing personally for myself, so no I have no interest in eating myself out.