MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sativa just fully plopped her large self right on the very old, very small Titty-kitty.

It was adorable and terrible at the same time.

She's giving ya tittehs a mammogram *bad joke for a cute story*

Large breed dogs are hilarious. They have big dog bodies and small dog brains. We call Lil Dude the big-small. He's clueless that he is bigger than the cats.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Large breed dogs are hilarious. They have big dog bodies and small dog brains.
Dogs have zero self awareness about their relative sizes. Can't tell a chihuahua she's not menacing or a greyhound he's not a lap dog.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Life with a huge dog means rethinking your use of counter space. He likes the toaster. More accurately he loves to steal the toaster. Everything that once lived on my counter has been relocated to a cabinet. Upside, my kitchen is organized and clutter free.

Also, house plants don't get the proper respect from dogs. No, that is not an in-home digging station. T

We used to have to put bread on top of the refrigerator to keep a Great Dane from stealing it. Just bread. Everything else was fine. Another one would occasionally steal frozen meats that were left in the sink to thaw. None were interested in appliances, and your story cracks me up to imagine!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Life with a huge dog means rethinking your use of counter space. He likes the toaster. More accurately he loves to steal the toaster. Everything that once lived on my counter has been relocated to a cabinet. Upside, my kitchen is organized and clutter free.

Also, house plants don't get the proper respect from dogs. No, that is not an in-home digging station. T
The toaster? Why the toaster? That’s totally weird. Where does he take it? Can you buy him his own little toaster? Is it the smell of toast?

Science demands a study!

Reactions: lms28

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The toaster? Why the toaster? That’s totally weird. Where does he take it? Can you buy him his own little toaster? Is it the smell of toast?

Science demands a study!

I don't know why. He takes it to his bed/treasure pile. He does like toast with butter.

I found a Brave Little Toaster toy... but letting my dog chew it up might destroy my childhood.

Reactions: lms28

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know why. He takes it to his bed/treasure pile. He does like toast with butter.

I found a Brave Little Toaster toy... but letting my dog chew it up might destroy my childhood.
Don’t destroy your childhood. Get him his own toaster from Goodwill. Make some toast in it and let him steal it. It’ll be his own fetch game.

Maybe he was a diner guy in another life?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bob is VERY proud he knocked down a pair of winter boots and my cheap chess set.

84FIImt.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My puppers are my heart. They are there for me as I travel through this maze of horror that is my life right now.

I love them so much, and I love that they *need* me the way I need to be needed.

My sweet girls...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My puppers are my heart. They are there for me as I travel through this maze of horror that is my life right now.

I love them so much, and I love that they *need* me the way I need to be needed.

My sweet girls...

I know what you mean. Animals are so comforting. When Mr left I moved both dogs into my bed so I didn't have to sleep alone.