Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been pumping about 3-4 months now and am very happy with my progress so far !! My gf even notices my dick is bigger when we have sex which is awesome!!( I haven’t told her I’ve been pumping)....anyways I still don’t last as long as I want! Like I have to be on Kratom or pain killers for sex to be good cause I can’t pound her without wanting to bust quick. And when I get close and stop and calm down a sec it doesn’t take much for me to be back at my peak arousal...will pumping/p.e help with this?? Does having a big dick itself make you last longer durring sex?? Anyone that’s has been in this situation will you please share how you overcame it...thanks

Reactions: Dandrews2772

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been pumping about 3-4 months now and am very happy with my progress so far !! My gf even notices my dick is bigger when we have sex which is awesome!!( I haven’t told her I’ve been pumping)....anyways I still don’t last as long as I want! Like I have to be on Kratom or pain killers for sex to be good cause I can’t pound her without wanting to bust quick. And when I get close and stop and calm down a sec it doesn’t take much for me to be back at my peak arousal...will pumping/p.e help with this?? Does having a big dick itself make you last longer durring sex?? Anyone that’s has been in this situation will you please share how you overcame it...thanks
I’m sure the size of a dick is not related to how long you can last, even if more of it is being stimulated inside a vagina or ass; it’s all connected to the sensations in your mind.
You’ve pretty much answered this yourself, you say you dick is bigger but you still bust quickly.

Rather than rely on medication you need to discuss premature ejaculation with your doctor and work through this with your loving girlfriend, there’s probably exercises you can follow online to control the onset of orgasm.

Good luck

Reactions: nicnic

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can edge to increase stamina. Masturbate for as long as you can without cumming. Train yourself to stop cumming when you feel it coming on.
I usually do when I masterbate i haven’t increased my stamina..I feel like my dick is too sensitive sometimes..

Reactions: nicnic

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually do when I masterbate i haven’t increased my stamina..I feel like my dick is too sensitive sometimes..

for lasting longer there is no immediate solution....you just have to practice more and more. One good thing to start is to masturbate one time before having sex...once you are done with sex...have a 20min break and start sex again...you'll see the difference.

What can help is also having good health doing sports and eating "good" food.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If anything, the extra tightness and friction with a pumped cock makes you more sensitive and likely to orgasm sooner.

Control is gained by experience and practice, not pills or pumping. A masturbation aid like a Fleshlight can help you....use it and learn when and how to slow your roll.

Reactions: Ericj8520

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for lasting longer there is no immediate solution....you just have to practice more and more. One good thing to start is to masturbate one time before having sex...once you are done with sex...have a 20min break and start sex again...you'll see the difference.

What can help is also having good health doing sports and eating "good" food.
When you say masterbate then have sex then take a break..should i orgasm each time? Or not?

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depending on the partner I can either make it last 30/40 minutes, if it's just a quickie, I can bust one out in 10 if needed.
For me it's about concentrating on only pleasing my partner, I'm not worried about my orgasim as I know I'll get mine.

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the partner I can either make it last 30/40 minutes, if it's just a quickie, I can bust one out in 10 if needed.
For me it's about concentrating on only pleasing my partner, I'm not worried about my orgasim as I know I'll get mine.
How big are you? I’m about 6 and was wondering if I keep pumping and get to say 7 would that add some time on to my stamina.

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly if you think first on the pleasure you are giving to your partner and not being selfish you'll see a huge difference

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly if you think first on the pleasure you are giving to your partner and not being selfish you'll see a huge difference
I honestly do try to concentrate on pleasing my girl..that’s why I want to last longer..I honestly think I think about if I’m going to be able to please her too much...is there anyway to make my dick less sensitive naturally?

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly do try to concentrate on pleasing my girl..that’s why I want to last longer..I honestly think I think about if I’m going to be able to please her too much...is there anyway to make my dick less sensitive naturally?

i have no idea about making it less sensitive...and not sure it's a good idea...

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How big are you? I’m about 6 and was wondering if I keep pumping and get to say 7 would that add some time on to my stamina.
Well, first off, it's incredibly unlikely you'll gain an inch in length via pumping. Pumping is good for girth, rather not for length. But again, pumping will change nothing about when you orgasm.

You describe "pounding" your lady. Perhaps slow down and see how she responds to that. It's far easier to last if you aren't trying to duplicate a 60lb breaker hammer in concrete. And depending on the woman, she may like you to change up the intensity.

Also, aging does wonders for this...if absolutely *nothing* else....

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, first off, it's incredibly unlikely you'll gain an inch in length via pumping. Pumping is good for girth, rather not for length. But again, pumping will change nothing about when you orgasm.

You describe "pounding" your lady. Perhaps slow down and see how she responds to that. It's far easier to last if you aren't trying to duplicate a 60lb breaker hammer in concrete. And depending on the woman, she may like you to change up the intensity.

Also, aging does wonders for this...if absolutely *nothing* else....
No she literally tells me to pound her but I can’t without cumin soon and am trying to get help with this. What do you recommend for length gains? Do you know what would help reduce sensitivity natural? Like types of excercies?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Having a bug duck gas nothing to do with lasting longer. The way I learned to control my cunning was to put it off a little bit at a time and continue to work on controlling you cumming. After a long period of time I learned to control it but it was a little bit at a time until I could tell a noticeable difference . If you continue to do this I think it will work for you. Do not eclectic over night results. It took me a long time to get yo where I am now. I can fuck for an hour or mire without cumming because I have learned to control cumming by think about other things, slowing down my thrusting etc. try different mind controlling things and it will work for you too. Think about something beside fucking when your fuck and it should keep you from cumming. Good luck!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No she literally tells me to pound her but I can’t without cumin soon and am trying to get help with this. What do you recommend for length gains? Do you know what would help reduce sensitivity natural? Like types of excercies?

I can't recommend anything for length gains, but others will suggest traction devices or jelquing.

But

I can't stress enough that PENIS SIZE DOES NOT CHANGE PREMATURE EJACULATION.

Treating premature ejaculation is a head game. Desensitizing your penis is counterproductive...it can actually make it worse. Being confident as a lover, being relaxed and HAVING FUN are all very important. Thinking about other things while having sex is just fucking stupid....what exactly is the point of being exactly where you want to be but putting your mind elsewhere?

How about trying this....have sex, pound her as she requests, and cum when you feel the urge to cum. Don't lay back and snooze...go down on her, make her cum orally if possible, and see if your erection returns. If so, resume piv sex and see how long you last this time. Taking the pressure off performance can do wonders for confidence and will do more for your ability....and it lets you actually have fun in the sack again. That's the point, isn't it?