length stretch discussion

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
whats everyone's favorite length stretch? whats the ones you have found to be the most effective? also for the hand stretchers, how long do you hold your stretches? do you kegel during stretch or tug or anything specific?

another topic: do you feel or have data that stretching the ligament or corpus tissue works better?

my favorites are stretchin to the sides and down between legs going behind you-- i read about this one from someone here or thundersplace (forgot where). once i tried it i felt it stretch the lig immediately. if you havent tried it i suggest so. be careful though, it puts a lot of torque on your ligament.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve no doubt the ‘Eeeek, oh my god, you shouldn’t be doing that!’ lobby will be on my case, but my stretching regime is quit severe. I have made my own stretcher, as well as modifying an early original Monkeybar product, like before the advent of Autoextender, and both are different. I can still use the modified stretcher with the VacExtender head, for all day wear, as originally designed, but I can also use it with my home-made clamp for short intense stretching programs. The clamp is based on the Bib hanger principle and has certain similarities, though I doubt it infringes copyright, but like the Bib, it’s unforgiving. However, I normally have a joint before using it and recently have taken to using a tens machine in conjunction, both aspects making the process less arduous. I again use the same home-made clamp with my home-made stretcher, which again is based on someone else’s idea, that I’ve adapted. I use the stretchers 2 – 4 times a week for up to a couple of hours, interspersed with manual stretching. This normally takes the shape of bunch stretches incorporating the sock stretch. For those not sure of what these procedures are, I suggest a search at Thunders, if nowhere else. While my erect length gains have not significantly improved in recent years I have lately found that my flaccid length has increased some and when I stretch I seem to stretch further each time; not a great deal, but it’s noticeable. Hopefully I’m on the threshold of something big! Or at least bigger.

I’ve no doubt the ‘Eeeek, oh my god, you shouldn’t be doing that!’ lobby will be on my case, but my stretching regime is quit severe. I have made my own stretcher, as well as modifying an early original Monkeybar product, like before the advent of Autoextender, and both are different. I can still use the modified stretcher with the VacExtender head, for all day wear, as originally designed, but I can also use it with my home-made clamp for short intense stretching programs. The clamp is based on the Bib hanger principle and has certain similarities, though I doubt it infringes copyright, but like the Bib, it’s unforgiving. However, I normally have a joint before using it and recently have taken to using a tens machine in conjunction, both aspects making the process less arduous. I again use the same home-made clamp with my home-made stretcher, which again is based on someone else’s idea, that I’ve adapted. I use the stretchers 2 – 4 times a week for up to a couple of hours, interspersed with manual stretching. This normally takes the shape of bunch stretches incorporating the sock stretch. For those not sure of what these procedures are, I suggest a search at Thunders, if nowhere else. While my erect length gains have not significantly improved in recent years I have lately found that my flaccid length has increased some and when I stretch I seem to stretch further each time; not a great deal, but it’s noticeable. Hopefully I’m on the threshold of something big! Or at least bigger.

It seems like you're progressing towards a limp, hanging dick that can't even get hard anymore because the tissue has been stretched out to the point that it got destroyed.

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
lets hope hes not progressing towards that. does make me wonder if wearing or hanging for hours like so many guys do, if it actually is more productive or counter productive to stretch for so long.

what do yall think? of course everyone is different.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems like you're progressing towards a limp, hanging dick that can't even get hard anymore because the tissue has been stretched out to the point that it got destroyed.
Was I right, or was I right? Yawn.