Letting your BIG DONG stick out of...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who likes to let their BIG DONG stick out of the leg of the underwear when horny?

Is that a pic of you, Blokeboy? Niiiiice.

And yes, I love to have my dick start to poke out the leg of my underwear...but my cock gets so hard and goes straight up which means my underwear either get lifted like a curtain on opening night...Or my poor cock feels like its being restricted and is gonna break in half.

Am jelqing and stretching my ligs to help, and though better, still can't get the look you're talking about.

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
The last pic is very hot, Blokeboy...I also got mouthwatering seeing fresnillo's pics hehehe

It's always hot to look at a dude's cock sticking out..I remember when I was a kid, I used to hang out with cousins and friends and at the time, they all were soccer shorts type and they would always show their ball sack bulge in their underwear...So hot...

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason I always liked imagining getting hard and jutting out the leg of my boxers. I just think it's impressive. :) Alas, not big enough.

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread!

And love walking about on a hot summer night wearing nothing but low rise ripped jeans that make my cock show with every other step

Mmmm:p

Attachments

Reactions: Bor78

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I had a BF who would let it stick out of his jeans and see who would notice, but he only did that after a few beers and only in bars he where he knew everyone, or at house parties. Pretty funny because as it was usually pretty dark sometimes his buddies would carry on a conversation for like five or ten minutes before they would notice.

He was always really into hot body contest and such, and he was the kind of drunk who had a HARD time keeping his cloths on....or leaving anyone else's on for that case.

Anyone else ever date a exhibitionist?

I have done that...what can I say, I like to show off some of my assets...at times.

I remember being a horny teenager and letting my dong stick out the leg of my shorts, if I was still riding my bike when the sun went down... Anyone else ever do that?

Yes...