Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He's 18 he confirm on his stream plus his gf is 18 as well
great!

but why continue to go to such lengths after people in this thread said he was underaged, wrong or not? why do whatever you can to not feel guilty watching a barely legal twink sleep?

that scares me and hopefully does not begin a precedent of harrassing children until u find out if they are 18 or not. he looks like a child in the face which is what sparked this controversy.

not found

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "chrisblaugg, post: 49713031, member: 1253365"] Lo único que le pasa a este tipo es que se levante de la cama jajaja al menos, por lo que puedo decir [/ QUOTE]

and it is as if he is ashamed to see his erection, he does it so fast so that it does not show

Tempo1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
great!

but why continue to go to such lengths after people in this thread said he was underaged, wrong or not? why do whatever you can to not feel guilty watching a barely legal twink sleep?

that scares me and hopefully does not begin a precedent of harrassing children until u find out if they are 18 or not. he looks like a child in the face which is what sparked this controversy.
I don't get it. So if someone says X is a minor, even if they're wrong, we just have to stop talking about X? Like, not all of us are 50, some of us are young too. That doesn't mean we can talk about minors, but it's not creepy for us to talk about guys who are 18+.

D

deleted2516971

I don't get it. So if someone says X is a minor, even if they're wrong, we just have to stop talking about X? Like, not all of us are 50, some of us are young too. That doesn't mean we can talk about minors, but it's not creepy for us to talk about guys who are 18+.
Bro if they’re children then leave it alone, there shouldn’t have to be any more discussion about it. This site is mostly sexual discussion which kids shouldn’t be a topic of. If you’re young, good for you. Have fun with it on your own time.

not found

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "yaboibunny, post: 49802551, member: 2516971"] Tener un video probablemente no ayude. Los usuarios de Thisvid actúan como si hicieran los videos. Esto es todo lo que sucede. [/ QUOTE]
Si encuentra más o la versión más larga, ¿puede compartirla ????