Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was doing a little back of the napkin math the other day (since I am a nerd with an interest in numbers and statistics) and figured with no scientific accuracy what so ever that I have shared approximately 5,200 loads with women over the years.

I was curious if any ladies either A) Had a tally of how many loads they have received or B) Would be willing to guess at a number that they feel is plausible for them.

I will quietly go back to working on my volume formula.

Reactions: orangeC

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm an ass. Sorry for being a grumpy cunt.

My only defense is my equally assish neighbors let their damn rat dogs run the hood off leash. I am keyed up from carrying a huge ass dog home while being swarmed by aggro as fuck chaweenies.

ETA: yes, the chaweenies situation is a weekly damn event. If I was more narc minded I'd call animal control. :mad:

This thread might have also reminded me of the laundry I don't wanna do.

Again, full apology to OP

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one who is totally turned off? Particularly by the term loads here.

I'm sex positive but am feeling like some men view women as receptacles for their "loads ". Blargh!
Understood. My apologies, not at all my intention but clearly an error in judgment.

There are so many aspects to sex. Love making, raw fucking. Passion and pleasure are not always synonymous nor are they always mutually exclusive.

I still like the idea but fear the wording is only going to offend, so once again I apologize and have requested that the MODs remove the thread.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The mods aren’t likely to remove the threads once there’s been responses.

I appreciate the apology though. It is kind of a disgusting way to look at sex. Very objectifying. Kind of like we’re tissues or something.

Again, thanks for re-thinking it.

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The mods aren’t likely to remove the threads once there’s been responses.

I appreciate the apology though. It is kind of a disgusting way to look at sex. Very objectifying. Kind of like we’re tissues or something.

Again, thanks for re-thinking it.
I did finally get a MOD response and you are correct as expected.

I'm not offended... just turned off.

This sounds like sex is something that is done TO a woman, not done WITH a woman. I can guaran-damn-tee you, that if I'm actively involved, we'll both have a better time. Ya feel me?

Thanks for reconsidering your words. Hope you stick around and learn how some of us perceive certain words.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If I was inclined, I doubt I’d be able to ballpark how many times my sweetie has cum in the time we’ve been together, let alone adding my handful of other partners.

I might be close on a week. Maybe. Sorta.
And my “engineer brain” would be wondering about parameters. Is on video a “shared” orgasm? Over the phone? Is it only discharge coming from him? What if I gush? Does that count? Is he the luckiest 67 year old on earth?

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was inclined, I doubt I’d be able to ballpark how many times my sweetie has cum in the time we’ve been together, let alone adding my handful of other partners.

I might be close on a week. Maybe. Sorta.
And my “engineer brain” would be wondering about parameters. Is on video a “shared” orgasm? Over the phone? Is it only discharge coming from him? What if I gush? Does that count? Is he the luckiest 67 year old on earth?
Many good questions. The statistician in me is considering formulas as I am reading your questions.

The most important question you posed clearly has to be answered with a resounding yes.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

So I guess the next step is to estimate the average volume of a load and then times that by 5200?

I'm not particularly impressed. I'm certain that it pales in significance to the amount of snot I've produced over a lifetime. Snot explosions can be triggered at any time by a taxi air freshener, someone wearing horrible perfume, pollen, dust, mould spores, cleaning products, even the fibers from the tissues used to deal with the problem. I snot over everything all over the place. At home by myself I usually use rolls of kitchen towel to mop up the never ending tide of slime because it's so absorbent and robust and doesn't seem to shed fibers so much.

My proudest snot moment, and indeed the only time my superpower has been useful, was in my teens when I was arguing with a particularly horrid boyfriend and I threw a snot laden tissue at him. Somehow, being laden with an adequate volume of snot to be heavy enough to throw, and the snot magically being just the right consistency, it stuck to his forehead.

Perhaps when I get tired of life I might start weighing used kitchen towel on some digital scales and recording the data. I'm sincerely hoping it never comes to that.

Reactions: 286798 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I guess the next step is to estimate the average volume of a load and then times that by 5200?

I'm not particularly impressed. I'm certain that it pales in significance to the amount of snot I've produced over a lifetime. Snot explosions can be triggered at any time by a taxi air freshener, someone wearing horrible perfume, pollen, dust, mould spores, cleaning products, even the fibers from the tissues used to deal with the problem. I snot over everything all over the place. At home by myself I usually use rolls of kitchen towel to mop up the never ending tide of slime because it's so absorbent and robust and doesn't seem to shed fibers so much.

My proudest snot moment, and indeed the only time my superpower has been useful, was in my teens when I was arguing with a particularly horrid boyfriend and I threw a snot laden tissue at him. Somehow, being laden with an adequate volume of snot to be heavy enough to throw, and the snot magically being just the right consistency, it stuck to his forehead.

Perhaps when I get tired of life I might start weighing used kitchen towel on some digital scales and recording the data. I'm sincerely hoping it never comes to that.
I bet I could win the snot competition. I have the worst hay fever and flush my nose out twice a day to get rid of any snot hanging around. Maybe we should start a post in Ask a Man about snot loads?

Reactions: 950483

I bet I could win the snot competition. I have the worst hay fever and flush my nose out twice a day to get rid of any snot hanging around. Maybe we should start a post in Ask a Man about snot loads?
We could do that, but then we'd find out what percentage of the male population of the world has a snot fetish and internet access. :laughing:

Reactions: rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We could do that, but then we'd find out what percentage of the male population of the world has a snot fetish and internet access. :laughing:
Hahahaha oh god.... you’re right, let’s not go down that track.

Reactions: 950483