Longer & Straighter

blintz

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I'm a fairly new member and have browsed some of the forum archives but haven't really found any answers. By the way, I'm 19 so I'm not counting on any more growth to solve any problems.

So, for my dick, I'm satisfied with the girth (or at least given that those jelquing exercises sound sort of dangerous) but would like to add some length, which sounds more straightforward since it's just a matter of stretching out the tendons. Plus, it's got a slight curve to the left. So it sounds like stretching's the best option for me, but I'd like some specifics: where do you hold your dick when stretching, for how long, what direction do you pull, etc..? You get the idea, and is there also some way to stretch my dick sideways to correct a curve?

Hey, I'd really appreciate your help, since there seem to be some pretty knowledgeable fellas on here! Thanks

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blintz said:
I'd like some specifics: where do you hold your dick when stretching, for how long, what direction do you pull, etc..? You get the idea, and is there also some way to stretch my dick sideways to correct a curve?

I don't think my cock has grown much in length since my teen years. Maybe slightly. I have gained some girth, due to the frequent filling up with blood in the shaft, which over the years ends up expanding the cock thickness. Regarding correcting a curve in your cock, I have successfully straightened mine. It used to curve left, so I began masturbating with my left hand exclusively. Use the fingers of the left hand to compress the cock against the heel of the thumb, to straighten the shaft as you stroke it. Try to aim the head to the right. Gradually it will re-align the shaft of your cock straight out. I think mine changed in less than a year.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... I've tried the Jelquing technique, Kegels, Power stretches, and the like , and.....
R U Ready for this?

I have BROKEN the 9 inch barrier!!!!!:eek:
I was under nine when i came to LPSG, but , as of 5 minutes ago, my dear Jayda measured me to be EXACTLY 9 1/8 inches long from muff to head..
I only have the "inspiration" of you guys here to thank, as i kinda got motivated to "expand my horizons", so to speak.
If you remember my earlier posts, Jayda and i were having a few problems....
... now she wants to give it a TEST DRIVE. :biggrin1::biggrin1:
I wonder if I have to change my screen name now. (LOL)

Thanx a HEAP guys!

BTW , IMHO this may be TMI, but she's giving me a GREAT BJ as I type this.... Gotta go ! :)

blintz

Just Browsing
Media
Not so sure about that , BronxBombshell... I curve to the left and the only spots that I'm aware of being worth hitting require moving up or down, not sideways. Unless I'm wrong and you've gotr news for me...

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
You guys want to get rid of your curves? Your sexy, delicious-looking, g-spot hitting curves? *sigh*:frown1:

not me bronxbombshell..... check mine out ....its here to stay

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, when I was in my teens I was very selfconscious about my slight curve to the left. As I grew up I came to realise that it's probably more 'normal' than a dead straight one. It didn't stop me wishing it was straight. I also thought my cock was small, but I grew up to realise that it is a bit bigger than average. It hasn't stopped me wishing it was bigger. I have had a few goes at pe (with a pump) in the past, with only temporary results, but recently (over the last 3 months) got stuck in again using several techniques and I am starting to make permanent gains. At least, I'm pretty sure I am. Anyway, something is changing the way I feel about my cock. Perhaps it's being on LPSG and gaining perspective? Perhaps I'm starting to realise that I'll soon feel able to describe my cock as 7"x5.5". I don't know, but I am enjoying my cock so much that I no longer feel anything negative about my left curve. In fact I think it's one of the characteristics that makes it uniquely mine. I also have a slight upward curve which looks cute and perky when seen in profile.

Bonesuck

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't get rid of your curves, they are great. Take it from a woman who has a boyfriend with a curved cock. I love the curve, it gets to places that a straight cock can't get to.