LPSG Calendar?

What months are left? If anything, _I_ can take the front cover.. you can put each letter of LPSG on my stomach, and have space for a couple more letters, to boot.. ;)

Mason can hold down the back cover. =P
mwaha!
 
... _I_ can take the front cover...

Mason can hold down the back cover. =P
mwaha!
Hmm, I think to settle this, Punisher and Mason are going to have to nude oil wrestle, to decide the front cover.

I'll be the first to volunteer as a judge. Anyone else wanna pull up a chair?
:popcorn:
 
Hmm, I think to settle this, Punisher and Mason are going to have to nude oil wrestle, to decide the front cover.

I'll be the first to volunteer as a judge. Anyone else wanna pull up a chair?
:popcorn:


Count me in Novice! I would pay good money to see those to nude and wrestling in oil. With any luck they can make a reverse Oreo cookie out of me when they are done. :tongue:

njqt466
 
But I bet you laughed first.
*tickles invisibleman's ribs*

I want YOUR "Ralph Fiennes out of the shower pic" pose for April !!!!!!!!!!!!
(Invisibleman snatches
HickBoy's "April Fool" pic, runs to the shredder, shreds it and prays that there were no copies left. :smile: )
No, I didn't laugh at that picture either. But I did laugh when you tickled me though.
 
I'll take my birthday week of june 6th with this pic;

Just like you Industrialsize to the good Boy-Scout...always prepared:biggrin1: and up for the job to be done.
Great birthday suit for June wear (the dark glasses ...perfect!):biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Great pic for the LPSG Calendar venture/idea.
I'll have to come up with something to submit too.
 
My secret crush PM'ed me - so I'm in - the pink hair swung it I believe. If you could still send attatchments over PM I would have submitted my take on self fellatio for consideration.

I would have suggested Uncut, but in the famous words, "Hell, we'll never fit that on the album cover."