LPSG Crushes?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hmmm well he's now been replaced by you after seeing your gallery. do u like the double penetration??? :wink:
Aww, you're much too kind, and thanks! Never tried being DP'd, so not sure how to answer that. :redface:

On the other hand, can you handle two btms? :wink:
(Hey, hotbtminla, we may have a taker. :tongue: )

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't check ur age...but..I'd bet money that u r under 25...

telling a guy u love him...and u have not met him? i'd say u more of a fascination or obsession with him...
after u have slept with him, and he wakes up and wants sex...at 3am...and ur only to eager to give him what he wants...and then he goes back to sleep...wakes up at AM or so..and needs his body rubbed from old football injuries...and u do this day and night...7 days a week...then...ur in love...and its even so much more then this...is emotional connection, all of it...falling in 'love' with someone on line...i'd say..check ur self to see how secure u r with yourself first..

Media
i didn't check ur age...but..I'd bet money that u r under 25...

telling a guy u love him...and u have not met him? i'd say u more of a fascination or obsession with him...
after u have slept with him, and he wakes up and wants sex...at 3am...and ur only to eager to give him what he wants...and then he goes back to sleep...wakes up at AM or so..and needs his body rubbed from old football injuries...and u do this day and night...7 days a week...then...ur in love...and its even so much more then this...is emotional connection, all of it...falling in 'love' with someone on line...i'd say..check ur self to see how secure u r with yourself first..
I am in love with you too 11 inch.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK ok...so..u r in love with my breeder and baby batter...that i get...
i did the same thing upon meeting my partners breeder and when he whipped up some baby batter...i knew the guy was a keeper...that was 4ys ago...and we are still making baby batter...only more of it...

r

Media
Hey guys, anyone want to pass the hat and get Marluc a hooker. Or, any of you in NYC want to tak on the job? I'm thinking the boy needs to get laid.

>
i'd rather have u here oh si si si!!!

On a more serious note, dude you seriously can't get dates with that cock of urs!? I'd freakin ride you EVERYnight if i was your woman.

Last edited:

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I almost fell for a girl but then she fell off the face of the "world", so to speak, and never to be heard from again... so I let it go. :dunno:

Labionica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a few crushes on here - some are purely sexual others go to a deeper level more intellectual level :) you know the guy you can chat to about things other than sex...

I would love to meet with them - this world is far too big though, it's usually the Atlantic that gets in the way

im not going to name them though, i wouldn't want to embarrass them :wink: