Lpsg pet peeves

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As Socalfreak said: "- (Usually, new) members posting their hook-up requests on every forum except the one where they belong."... Especially when it is their very first post and it's in the New Member Introductions forum.

- Redundant Groups, especially those without an active "owner". Do we really need more than one Group for the same fetish or locality, etc.? People seem to create a new Group without checking to see that one already exists.

- The fact that once a Group's "owner" quits or is banned, the Group is basically dead... No one else can approve new members for it.

- Abusive people in the Politics forum who just resort to name-calling, rather than defending their opinions.

- The fact that good, interesting, contributing people are leaving the site because their access to has been limited for not being willing or able to post full-frontal verification photos.

- Not having my questions answered, and seeing that other members questions are not answered in the Announcements, Questions, Suggestions forum, without having to "bump" them up for weeks, and sometimes, not ever.

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And, I would like to add:

- Yet another thread promoting circumcision as an attractive thing to do to a beautiful, healthy, natural, intact penis.

- The fact that we can't edit our own blogs, at all!

- The short time limits on editing our posts in the Forums and Groups.

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: 950483

hungarmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently found out about this site, and by far I'm having an awesome experience, but the circ thing definitely irks me. I guess it's mostly an American thing, but as someone originally from Europe, its so weird seeing threads here where people say "I think I want to get circumsized" like they're just getting their ear pierced or something. You want to have a painful operation where they use scalpels on your dick, have to change bloody bandages for weeks afterwards, and take pain meds while your cock stings? ....what?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This.

Outright misogyny, and other assorted disgustingness. Most of all, the fact that so many people seem to think that these kind of things are acceptable here, and only to be expected.

What's even grosser, is that some guys have pics of bloody girlfriends (from being "destroyed"), and when I complained, I was told that the Moderators thought that was just fine.

:eek:

What's even grosser, is that some guys have pics of bloody girlfriends (from being "destroyed"), and when I complained, I was told that the Moderators thought that was just fine.

:eek:
There is definitely something not right about the way certain aspects of the site are run. It will catch up eventually.

At one point I wondered if law enforcement agencies were perhaps involved. It would make sense to allow someone to continue until information and evidence was gathered. I've since decided that there is enough general misogyny here that this may not be the case.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My number one pet peeve: men asking how big my husband is. I mean, why in the effing world do you need this information? To compare? For what reason? To convince me that you're better because you're bigger? If that's the case then you're going in the wrong direction.

Anyway, that position is filled. Continually. Sorry, we are not taking applicants at this time.

But Cap is huger-than-huge!!! And he plays the bass guitar too... and he's famous.....and that makes everybody else so...so unworthy!!! :(:rolleyes::D

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently my two favourite sentences:

Then they'll say the exact opposite of what you wanted them to say, you will slowly become flaccid and then you'll whine about being mistreated in the very thread that was so cleverly designed to be your orgasmic victory. Meanwhile God will shed a tear as he looks down from the sky and considers whether it's time to put an end to his entire creation.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
A member who creates a thread seeking help, posing questions, who upon receiving a number of responses from other members, some well thought out and lengthy, then never goes on to respond further to their own query. Not even to post up a simple thank you, acknowledgement, for the attention and efforts it garnered.

Rude and underserving they are.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never seen any violent images in galleries, but I don't really look at galleries that often anyway. And if I do it's usually just solo female content for me.

My biggest gripe with the site, aside from some of the things that have already been mentioned, is the penis enlargement subforum -- which I tend to think is a bit irresponsible in light of the extraordinary lengths some guys will go to and the damage that some of these dudes are doing to themselves...

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Brisler nailed most of my pet peeves, but an overarching one is the willful obliviousness of the men that don't realize that the women here:
  1. Are not idiots
  2. Are not here to massage their fragile egos
  3. Are not here to get them off
  4. Can spot a moron a mile away

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I no longer post on the thread called "what is the first thing that you notice about the COCK above you" and everyone says the bull balls... WTF!!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh I thought of another one: People who say a penis is hung, as in "look at that horse-hung cock."

It's the person that is hung, not the dick. When someone says "I love how hung your dick is" it makes me think that the penis has a penis of its own, and that's a disturbing mental image...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never liked the word "hung" anyhow....kind of makes me think that its a noodle or something.

Oh I thought of another one: People who say a penis is hung, as in "look at that horse-hung cock."

It's the person that is hung, not the dick. When someone says "I love how hung your dick is" it makes me think that the penis has a penis of its own, and that's a disturbing mental image...

randy74

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1)Members with hundreds of the same pictures in their gallery.A close up of their penis over and over and over and over and over.One or two pictures would suffice.There should be a limit with respect to the number of photos in any one member's gallery. 25-30 would be more than plenty.

2)The SPH crowd can be overbearing and annoying.It's a weird fetish.

3)A good culling of the excessive number of groups which aren't active would be a great idea as well.If a group hasn't had any activity for two months or so,it should be deleted.Way too many annoying groups without activity or owners.Many created on a whim that are blocking up the site.It needs a good purging.

Last edited: