Lucas White-smith Youtuber / Model

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
I swear LPSG has a habit of attracting the weirdest people in the LGBT community just because a guy isn’t into men or doesn’t go fucking 40 people and having orgies doesn’t make them boring or weird
I don’t think people were referring to the fact he hasn’t slept with many people as being boring (not that we know that). From what I could sense they were a bit bored from his YouTube video he did. And I have to admit besides the constant chewing of gum I agree.

I also don’t really recall anyone calling him weird.

saucybae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t think people were referring to the fact he hasn’t slept with many people as being boring (not that we know that). From what I could sense they were a bit bored from his YouTube video he did. And I have to admit besides the constant chewing of gum I agree.

I also don’t really recall anyone calling him weird.

Nah, there was another thread with him that was deleted. Not sure why it was deleted, but it was around the same thing. Video wise, it was to cater to her follower base, hence there wasn’t going to be any real revealing on a sexually restrictive platform like YouTube, lol.

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
Nah, there was another thread with him that was deleted. Not sure why it was deleted, but it was around the same thing. Video wise, it was to cater to her follower base, hence there wasn’t going to be any real revealing on a sexually restrictive platform like YouTube, lol.
Has he released any other content revealing more about his personality? He is pretty. But he is boring.

Reactions: Derekj07

saucybae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has he released any other content revealing more about his personality? He is pretty. But he is boring.
Subjective and he is a model. Even if his personality isn’t “boring”, he’s not going to display too much when it could jeopardize everything good he has going. Not everyone is extroverts for random people on the internet.

Reactions: john412

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
Subjective and he is a model. Even if his personality isn’t “boring”, he’s not going to display too much when it could jeopardize everything good he has going. Not everyone is extroverts for random people on the internet.
The parts he has released to the internet is boring. Simple. But he is hot. Off what I see I wouldn't be sliding into his DM's because he has a fun personality.