Lunatic right-wing Jew-haters at LPSG

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think tolerance is an American virtue, or at least we think it is. We get concerned when any form of speech is stifled.

Actually, I find that most Americans would gladly censor other people's speech. Just in different areas...

Only a small core of Americans really understand the importance and scope of what freedom of speech really means...

However, one of the exceptions we make is for hate speech. We make laws against that.
We make laws that are unconstitutional and always overturned... eventually.
Its jsut politician pandering to the fact that most Americans are closet dogmatists who would prevent people from speaking freely on the subjects they find offensive.

You can not censor hate speech in America thru law. ( hate crimes are another matter, involving actions that are terrorizing in nature and aimed at a groups rather than an individual... i.e. even though they may attack an individual... they have no specific grievance against the individual, but are treating the individual as a representative of some group)

The closest we have come is that if your hate speech incites others to commit hate crimes... then you can be SUED over the damages incurred.

But this is no different than all law governing freedom of speech...

for example... you are free to shout FIRE in a crowded theater... but if there ain't no fire... those injured are free to sue you for the damages caused.

You are free to say anything about anyone... ( you can not be jailed nor cited for it ) but if what you say can not be proven to be true...and damages another's reputation, they are free to sue you for that damage.

Maximum freedom of speech is concomitant with maximum responsibility for your own conduct.

I know I could put anyone on my ignore list, but I am not trying to protect myself from anti-semitism. I am trying to express my outrage at it and make sure it is not encouraged.

It should not be ignored.
It should not be censored.

This is a marketplace of ideas.

When folks say such astoundingly stupid things the proper response is not outrage... its ridicule.

Such imbeciles LOVE to provoke...

But no one likes being laughed at.

And these kinds of myopic, moronic, and massively mistaken missives should be soundly sarcasmed at every opportunity.

The guy/gal's a troglodyte...

Clearly, the missing link between apes and modern man.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have assembled here a series of passages from posts made by two members of this forum on the subject of Jews. You will notice that, even though one the writers purports to be female and one male, their views are identical, so there is little room for doubt that "Emma Pool" and "Chris63" are one and the same person.

I use the ugly term "Jew-hater" rather than the more genteel term "anti-Semite" for the following reason: Some Jew-haters like to evade the label of "anti-Semite" by pointing out that the term "Semite" includes Arabs as well as Jews; so, if they have nothing against Arabs, they are (so they claim) not anti-Semites.

The following passage refers to Al Gore:

(Translation: "Long live France, long live nations! Down with Americano-Judeo-Hollywood globalism, which kills the diversity and pride of cultures and languages!")

(Translation: "I am profoundly nationalist! Why? Because if everyone preaches globalism, it is the USA and the Americano-Judeo-Hollywood culture that will carry off all the votes and abolish other cultures. Thus under the pretext of diversity, they get killed!")

(Translation: "I believe in God, but I deteste the Jewish religion and the so-called spiritual quest of the Freemasons! In short, by their criteria I am a racist.")

(Translation: "Exactly, but don't forget to mention Zionism! Everything turns around the cause of the interests of Israel!")

The view expressed in these posts may be summarized thus: Jews, in league with the Freemasons, control the US, and thereby the world; all the wars that the US has recently been involved in have been due to Jewish Zionist influence; Al Gore is a Jew; Jews are mad for power; American popular culture is part of the Jewish plot to take over the world; globalism is another part of the same plot.

All that is missing from the classic profile of lunatic right-wing Jew-hatred is a reference to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Some of you members of LPSG may have come across these posts and thought that they were meant in jest. It is plain that they are not. "Emma Pool" and "Chris63" are genuine paranoid lunatic right-wing Jew-haters—or rather, the person behind those two names is such a one.

As far as I am aware, expressing paranoid anti-Jewish fantasies does not violate the terms of service of LPSG. Use of more than one account does so, but I have no conclusive evidence that that has occurred here. I would certainly like to see these two members shut up and go away, but I have no reason to foresee their doing so.

I therefore recommend that LPSG members who find these views as abhorrent as I do place Emma Pool and Chris63 on their "ignore" lists and refrain from making reply to any of their posts.

Why the right-wing claim???? Please explain... I'm missing it.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, just in case anyone is missing this point: This thread is several months old and the members to whom it refers were banned long ago. I don't know why someone revived it and I wish it hadn't happened, but here we are.

Why the right-wing claim???? Please explain... I'm missing it.

Please read my previous posts in the thread, especially nos. 15, 21, 26, and 32. Brief summary: Emma/Chris's posts repeat the ideas behind The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a classic document of right-wing anti-semitism, which purports to expose the conspiracy of the Jews to dominate the world through the propagation of liberal ideas, among other means.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, just in case anyone is missing this point: This thread is several months old and the members to whom it refers were banned long ago. I don't know why someone revived it and I wish it hadn't happened, but here we are.

Please read my previous posts in the thread, especially nos. 15, 21, 26, and 32. Brief summary: Emma/Chris's posts repeat the ideas behind The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a classic document of right-wing anti-semitism, which purports to expose the conspiracy of the Jews to dominate the world through the propagation of liberal ideas, among other means.

Whatta lame hive-poking reach....

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why the hell is this person being characterized as right-wing? Aren't Bush-bashing and cynical "next stop- Iran!" remarks the hallmark of the left?

edit: I just read your justification for the right-wing thing, Calboner. Doesn't really hold water in my opinion, but that's just me.

Last edited: