Madame Zora

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, so Nix (surferboy) has his own post and its doing very well, so i thought why not set one up for Madame Z??

This is gonna be her thread for all the lurker bashing, fun and entertainment she gives us all!!

Go madame z!!

hung_big: As great as she Is, I think Jana knows her greatness. For God's sake...It's JANA! Nobody can compare.

She's amazing. I love you Jana...you know that right? You are my bitchin' mom, afterall! *Kisses and hugs*

:wub:

Chris

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I know I haven't been posting nearly as much lately (no I'm not being a lurker, just have stuff to do and I've been working a lot more recently) but I will speak up and give loves, hugs, and kisses to Jana! She DOES have my 1% reserved, afterall. It's Jana! What's not to like? We love you!

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What?! That ho'? I don't owe the bitch anything.

But seriously folks, she's the best mom in the whole wide world, and if I wasn't already obligated to love her I'm sure she'd still be a very dear friend of mine.

Yes, run for the Kleenex.

hung_big:
Originally posted by absinthium@May 18 2005, 06:55 PM
What?! That ho'? I don't owe the bitch anything.

But seriously folks, she's the best mom in the whole wide world, and if I wasn't already obligated to love her I'm sure she'd still be a very dear friend of mine.

Yes, run for the Kleenex.
[post=312526]Quoted post[/post]​

YAY!!!! JULIANNA'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's Florida, babes? How was the "move"? Omg...SOOOOO good to hear from you again!

hung_big:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@May 18 2005, 08:07 PM
Jana rocks, and anyone who says differently can kiss my grits! ;)
[post=312552]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit! In that case...I disagree!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this over your run of the mill, average, everyday FUCKING GODDESS!!!!!!!!!

Smart, beautiful, empowered, generous, kind, giving, beautiful, and a great set of knockers to boot! What's not to love!

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In addition to your brilliance in the posts, I really appreciate your personal kindness, Your qualities are the ones I truly admire most in the people I value. Cheers!!!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@May 18 2005, 10:18 PM
Yes she is! Jana we love you babe .But then you knew that already!

Naughty K.
[post=312602]Quoted post[/post]​
I might be letting the cat out of the bag here, but, as you might be able to surmise from Naughty's sly new signature of "Naughty K," our own lovely and dangerous Naughty has embarked on a new career as a female MC by the name of Naughty K.

Ch-ch-check it. ;)

And Madame_Zora knows how much I love and appreciate her. I hope she's enjoying her vacation. God knows she deserves a break from the menagerie here!

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Madame Z; I don't know you well, we've agreed :D , we've disagreed x( . BUT....I've totally enjoyed reading your posts.

Hope your enjoying your vacation.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's to Jana. :toast:

You've captured our hearts
With your sweet Cupid darts:

Please don't e'er leave us.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mme. Zora is indeed a fine person. I do admire the way she presents herself in this forum. She is beautiful, intelligent, confident, honest, and outspoken. What more needs to be said?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Jana,

You could have been a syndicated columnist. You have a graps of politcis, not only what is going on, but you have the ability to find and use the specific data to back up your statements which is why I say you could have been a successful columnist.

Also, you have the gift of discernment. Not everyone has that gift. You definitely have it. That is one reason you are so loved. Your hunches are almost never wrong.

But most of all you are my sister. We have adopted each other and brother and sister.

And all the things the others said about you I agree 100 percent.

Now get that whip out and start cracking it. You have jobs to do around here.

Lots of love and a big kiss,

Freddie

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not had the pleasure of getting aquatinted with MadameZora as of yet but I know that she is held in very high esteem here. I thoroughly enjoy her knowledge, wit and willingness to bitch slap you or give you a hug which ever she deems necessary at that moment. Here is to a great woman and someone whom I hop that I am looking forward to getting to know. Cheers babe! :yourock:

orionsword57: I assume everyone is getting that it is the person that Madame Zora is and not the great looks and body that we are applauding here. She'd be great fun to be with (and a great lay) no matter what she looked like. Same with some of the women here, actually. Ride on Nike!

Pappy

Media
I agree with all that has been said about Jana. She is a great friend and ally. True she can go from sweetheart to full out "Bitch" in .0025 seconds if need be. I meant that in the most sincere way, Jana. She will never turn "Bitch" on you unless you deserve it. Jana is a super lady and is very insightful, honest, caring and loving person. Jana can have my 10% anytime.