Male Models

I don't agree with you bigbull. I'd say Americans tend to be more over weight then Canadians. Whenever I have been in the US it is always one of the first things I notice. I'm not saying that there are not over weight people in Canada. But I do think we are closer to Europes standards.

just my bit.

Cheers

I was in Ontario several times and was horrified by the obesity just like I am in the US. Canadians are very fat in general. They are also more plump than their European and Australian counterparts. So I'm concluding as such: A very large majority of American and Canadians are very heavy.
 
5-11, 166# and Im still slim despite a lot of work to bulk up.....hard to believe models are 6' and 145#....but maybe ones that never take off their shirt.....

Hey bud, try Lean Body mass60 after your workouts if you want to bulk up. The ice cream flavors are great and you can get it at GNC (if you're a gold member, discounts apply the first week of each month). Know that I owe you a PM...apologize as the commutes between Miami and Houston really eat into my free time.
 
I'am 5'-11" At 189 Lbs No Fat ,healthy As A June-bug . I Guess It Would Depend On The Persons Skelton Structure Ect...? Now! I Have Seen Some Men That Like To Be Exstreamly Slim And/or Femine Looking... Personally I Don't Think That Is Healthy But It Depends On The Persons Body Structure......
 
Well, I see nothing wrong with being 6' and 145 and well defined. That sounds perfect. I am 6'1" and last I checked was 160 but have lost some weight so maybe 150 now and 32" waist which pisses me off. Should be 30".
 
I'm 6'1" I weigh between 165-170, I have a 30" waist. I'm in good shape, I work out three days a week and swim and take dance class, I don't consider myself overweight.
As far a models...are you talking runway or print. Most of the guys in print look alot healthier than 145 pounds!
 
I'm 6'2, ~200lbs and about 34in waist.

So I guess Gucci will just have to find somebody else!
 
Add my name to the list of guys who are happy with being bigger than the average male model.

I'm 6', 205#. Pants are usually a 32 inch waist. Shirts - medium or large. I work hard to keep this stature. Not sure about body fat %, but I wouldn't say I'm fat. Beefy? Yes. Fat? No.

When it comes to female models, swimsuit models are bigger and curvy (and look like women) and fashion models are thin (in my opinion, too thin). I think it's probably the same thing with male models. Men who model high fashion clothes are also overly thin especially compared to men who model athletic wear.

I believe that when it comes time to hunting for a partner, most poeple (men and women) prefer thier "model" with a little more meat. Am I right?
 
I'm a model

6'1"
150 lbs
30" waist
32" inseam
40R jacket

Commercial looks are generally heavier due to more muscle. Fashion and editorial are generally slim.