Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*zip*

I never really thought the location of the stimulation changed much for women. I always theought the whole clitoris head and shaft were analogous to the male glans. The crura of the clitoris:

File:Clitoris inner anatomy.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...I always thought was analogous to the penis shaft. Interesting.

What I meant by "shaft" is the body of the clitoris located under the pubic bone, the connection between the part where the clit "head" peaks from under the "hood" and when you follow that cylinder-like structure up towards the pubic bone? I'm not sure if that has a name. But when I just move my finger from the left to the right pressing down on that, or just move my finger up and down a little along that line, the sensations are different from when my clit peaks from under the hood and I touch that directly. The orgasm I get from using the "press finger down and wiggle ass a little from left to right" is less intense than the "direct contact" one. But the "direct contact" one gets me oversensitive way quicker.
Hmmm... I hope I'm explaining this the right way, or that it somehow makes sense to you.

I bet! Since I'm cut, I can't relate to the direct vs. indirect stimulation from a male perspective. Someone uncircumcised may have a better perspective.

Oh, yes. I can imagine that without forskin sensitivity might not be the same? Hmm. I've never known of a cut guy here. I tend to always automatically assume guys are not... :)
Any uncut guys that can relate to Rawdogs theory?

This has been enlightening! Talking about your clit has given me a new perspective on my cock. <-- I don't say that often. :smile:

See this is what I like about LPSG! There's lots of information and people having different experiences/sensations so that every once and a while, with a lot of reading and wondering and thinking, pieces of the puzzle just "click" or you start seeing things in a different way.

^^

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I meant by "shaft" is the body of the clitoris located under the pubic bone, the connection between the part where the clit "head" peaks from under the "hood" and when you follow that cylinder-like structure up towards the pubic bone? I'm not sure if that has a name.

Yes, we're talking about the same thing. Here's something I just found:

http://www.mhhe.com/socscience/sex/common/ibank/ibank/0008.jpg

But when I just move my finger from the left to the right pressing down on that, or just move my finger up and down a little along that line, the sensations are different from when my clit peaks from under the hood and I touch that directly.

I think of it as sort of like chasing the girlie wood. Press down the erect shaft and it goes left chase it left and it zips right, chase it to the right and it zips left. Bust since it done under the hood, there's no direct friction

The orgasm I get from using the "press finger down and wiggle ass a little from left to right" is less intense than the "direct contact" one. But the "direct contact" one gets me oversensitive way quicker.

With direct contact, comes direct friction comes real senstivity. Makes more sense when talking about my dick as well.

Hmmm... I hope I'm explaining this the right way, or that it somehow makes sense to you.

Makes perfect sense, but by all means, be more descriptive if you want to. I find this topic (or almost any topic regarding sex) inexhaustible.

Oh, yes. I can imagine that without forskin sensitivity might not be the same? Hmm. I've never known of a cut guy here. I tend to always automatically assume guys are not... :)
Any uncut guys that can relate to Rawdogs theory?

Yes, any input from the uncut guys would be helpful. I suppose the sensation behind a condom would be somewhat similar too I guess (something I'm not familiar with as well).

See this is what I like about LPSG! There's lots of information and people having different experiences/sensations so that every once and a while, with a lot of reading and wondering and thinking, pieces of the puzzle just "click" or you start seeing things in a different way.

^^

Totally agree. I love the fact that the discussion not only involves so many people of varying experiences, but of different social backgrounds as well. We're the U.N of fucking, I say.

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cumming multiple times has always been normal for me. never realized it wasnt until people started saying otherwise. i love shooting multiple loads but its also a but of a curse since im always looking for that "better" orgasm. usually for me its 3-5 times (see video), occasionally more, but only once and i dont feel like ive finished.

more recently ive been been able to occasionally have a second orgasm after the first time i cum without cumming again. definitely not easy but luckily ive had lots of practice lol

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and it is really something to experience as a man. you must distinguish between orgasm and ejaculation. I first discovered this after learning to hold back ejaculation with my girlfriend. I noticed that I was totally satisfied giving her multiple orgasms without ejaculating myself. actually it was a kind of high and euphoria that was much better then the feeling you normally have of ejaculating and then coming crashing down and feeling spent...like reaching a "climax" and staying there. It is hard to explain this to your girl who will probably think something is wrong and that she is unable to "satisfy" you. when you tell her you have never been more satisfied she will think your just saying that to make her feel good. lol In an esoteric sense it is empowering and strengthening for a man to be able to have sex without loosing his seed. You can try this through masturbation at first..the goal should not be ejaculation but reaching that place just before ejaculation and staying there...what some call "edging". If you can do this for long periods you will eventually experience a full body orgasm without having ejaculated...and then since your dick is still hard you just keep going. women, even if they are confused by there being no ejaculation truly love having a man that can give it to them for as long as they want without fearing that you are going to cum too soon...so this technique allows your sexuality to approach that of a womans...which is no small task..because a womans sexuality is an awesome thing..I mean think about it a woman can ALWAYS be ready for sex..most men cannot manage this because most cannot achieve erections at will ...and women can have multiple orgasms while most men can only achieve 1 at a time. the balance to this is that a man is always ready to impregnate a women while a women can only be impregnated at very specific times in her cycle. How we have been made is truly a remarkable thing...I marvel at it everyday.:wink: