Male Multiple Orgasm

dudedude123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once when I was 15 i came 7 times in less than 45 mins. i just kept stroking. It was the most amazing solo experience of my life. edging totally works.

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only ever multiple orgasmed once! Was being fucked and I came... looked down and couldn't see any cum anywhere and got confused. Then the guy kept fucking me and I came a 2nd time a few moments after (this time with cum). I'm assuming that's classed as a multiple orgasm?

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is mainly mental too. So maybe it can be learned to an extent?
The whole erection process can take place purely from visual stimulation. After ejaculation if the mind is still stimulated wouldn't another erection follow? Thats how it works for me anyway. Plus I know the next orgasm will probably feel twice as good so I just get hornier :)

hey_there8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it has a lot to do with how horny you are/how much of a sex drive you have. But I also think it's something that some people are just innately gifted with. As long as I've been jacking off, I've been able to have multiple orgasms. By this, I mean that I jack off, I orgasm, I ejaculate with the orgasm, and I stay hard and keep going again. I don't know how many full orgasms I've had on one erection, but I know I've had at least 4 or 5 on one erection. They aren't dry orgasms. I cum every time, though as someone mentioned earlier, the first ones are white like regular sperm, then get progressively clearer.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might investigate an anal device which inserts into the rectum reaching the prostate and has an arm which pushes externally on the inguinal area. They say with practice you can accomplish orgasms without ejaculation. Never tried it.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it has a lot to do with how horny you are/how much of a sex drive you have. But I also think it's something that some people are just innately gifted with. As long as I've been jacking off, I've been able to have multiple orgasms. By this, I mean that I jack off, I orgasm, I ejaculate with the orgasm, and I stay hard and keep going again. I don't know how many full orgasms I've had on one erection, but I know I've had at least 4 or 5 on one erection. They aren't dry orgasms. I cum every time, though as someone mentioned earlier, the first ones are white like regular sperm, then get progressively clearer.

ah, youth...

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Now, I can cum organism and ejaculation 5-6 times and stay hard. In my early twenties when my husband and I first got together my husband wanted to see how many times I could cum in a row. He gave up at 19 and I jacked off another 6 times before I gave up myself and went to sleep. Only problem is that I was actually rubbed raw. No kidding. Only problem is it takes me a while to cum (20-25 min or more) and I rarely cum with oral, or anal and have never cum with vaginal. Usually I have to finish myself off because partner's mouth, ass, or vagina get sore.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so coming and staying hard then coming again is a multipule orgasm? i can do that
i thought this would mean cuming several times in quick succesion

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is mainly mental too. So maybe it can be learned to an extent?

You may be right. It reminds me of something I heard about a long time ago called the Coolidge Effect:

Coolidge effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The last few times my wife and I have had sex, I've been experimenting and have been taking mental notes about my pre-orgasm and post orgasm states. I think for the most part it breaks down into 2 limiting barriers I'm trying to break.

1) I get too fucking exhausted

2) My wife's too sore to go on.

What usually happens when we're having sex is that the first 5 minutes I'm physically struggling to get myself "balls deep" inside her. Struggle to fit myself all the way in (getting her all relaxed and properly lubed up), and struggle not to cum. After we overcome that hurdle, and I haven't cum yet, my body switched to perma-hard mode. The we're good until I get a signal from her that she's had enough. Sometimes I can switch myself into orgasm mode (deep breaths, focusing on the sensations), and if that doesn't work, doggy style.

What I may try doing next time is go ahead and not fight my urge to cum and blow my load as quickly as my body wants, and then work on the suggestions given here.

so coming and staying hard then coming again is a multipule orgasm?

In terms of my definition, it is.

Multiple orgasms for men are a fact, I'm living proof at 49 I can cum 3 to 4 times everytime without going flaccid. I know what your thinking yes they are seperate orgasms all with ejac.
I guess it's a matter of terminology. Seems like several separate orgasms in a row, rather than multiple ones - but doesn't matter really, lol.

My idea of multiple orgasms would be to have several orgasms one after the other, with a break of maybe 30 secs/1 minute in between. Haven't heard of it ever happening tho, so maybe it ain't possible?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

joeweekend and Nick4444
are right on in their assesment.......

I have been having multi orgams since I was a teenager and I give credit to doing lots of Kegels and practicing Edging for many years when wanking or having sex. When Edging while wanking, I can have a number of small wet (mostly pre-cum) or semi-dry spasms (depending of the length of the edging) with a wild and awesome final orgasmic eruption...that like
joeweekend said..."leaves me like jelly"....the part I love...:biggrin:

When having sex, I practice edging and do Kegels during sex...so it is seldom that I have less than two or three orgasms during a sex session. I am a very strong believer in Kegels and edging as
a way to enjoy a more full and sensual sex life. More should practice it.

And by doing hands-free Kegels, one can eventually learn to Kegel to obtain an orgasm...it take a while but it very satisfying. I learned it at boarding school where you did not want to make visible movements while wanking (into a already placed sock prior
to starting. It works...:biggrin:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
im a little confused if i did it, but i was having sex, and i only blew half my load, i knew it was only half, it felt amazing, but i was fully erect and it was harder than ever. i went back in right away and it was not sensitive at all, and she was like are you kidding me?? how it happened?? it was a mental thing because i saw her facial reaction she said stop after it went into her eye and i did, and i knew i was not done. other than that, i am never was able to do that. oh and the second time was amazing, because i felt like i wanted it even more than the first time i went inside her. simply the most amazing feeling ever, hard to do and get back! teach me if its possible. its all in the mind i guess.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it has something to do with the sensitivity of the glans post ejaculation. Mine gets super sensitive to the point it feels like it's burning if it's touched. I think there's something to the hands-free ejaculation (after stroking it normally). You leave the head completely alone whilst, and a short period after, ejaculating. You shouldn't lose the rigidity and, in theory, not have a refractory period....

I need to experiment with this some more.

I'm bumping this thread because I think I'm seriously on to something here. The last three times I ejaculated inside my wife, I did so in mid-depth as opposed to balls deep. All three times I continued stroking after I was done cumming. I ended up smothering my cockhead and most of my shaft with a thick coat of semen and the super-sensitive stage on my glans never came about.

I did end up getting soft after a few strokes, but to our surprise, after literally five minutes I was hard as a rock again. I think it also helped that her pussy was slicker than snot from all my cum still left inside her.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm bumping this thread because I think I'm seriously on to something here. The last three times I ejaculated inside my wife, I did so in mid-depth as opposed to balls deep. All three times I continued stroking after I was done cumming. I ended up smothering my cockhead and most of my shaft with a thick coat of semen and the super-sensitive stage on my glans never came about.

I did end up getting soft after a few strokes, but to our surprise, after literally five minutes I was hard as a rock again. I think it also helped that her pussy was slicker than snot from all my cum still left inside her.

Hmmm, interesting thread!
I was thinking, could we maybe draw the line further and connect female multiple orgasms to this too? (If you consider this to be off topic, please ignore this post ^^) It's just a theory but maybe others have different experiences that can relate to this?

What I notice when masturbating is that when I'm using direct contact on my clit during my period (when I'm wearing a tampon, and so much dryer down there) I can only go once because I get too sensitive after the orgasm. (Saliva is much less "coating" than vaginal lubrification...)

When I'm ovulating though, there's lots (and lots and lots!) more lubrification and it takes a while longer before I get too sensitive and have to stop with direct stimulation (after 2, sometimes 3 orgasms, each with like a 30second to 1minute stop between them because right after I orgasmed I just really need a moment to breath). With direct stimulation that point usually comes within 5 minutes of my first orgasm (also depending on my hormonal cycle).

Now when I focus primarily on fingering the "shaft" of my clitoris or just pressing down on it and wiggle a bit, my orgasms will be more shallow, but I'll be able to stay in this "orgasmic" state for about 15-20 minutes before it becomes too much. This is never touching the "clit head" itsself though, and with little 1-2 minute breaks in between. (Lubrification is less needed here and I usually masturbate like this between ovulation-period time.)

I still have trouble finding the point where I need to stop "indirect" stimulation of my clit and go to direct stimulation if I want to go for the really really big one. If I try but passed that point it just gets over-sensitive without me orgasming and that suuuucks big time! <_<

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, interesting thread!
I was thinking, could we maybe draw the line further and connect female multiple orgasms to this too? (If you consider this to be off topic, please ignore this post ^^) It's just a theory but maybe others have different experiences that can relate to this?

I can't answer for exeryone since I'm not the one that started the thread. As far as I'm concerned, since your ideas dovetail nicely with mine, they are more than welcome.

What I notice when masturbating is that when I'm using direct contact on my clit during my period (when I'm wearing a tampon, and so much dryer down there) I can only go once because I get too sensitive after the orgasm. (Saliva is much less "coating" than vaginal lubrification...)

Makes absolute sense. Is this true with your g-spot orgasms as well?

When I'm ovulating though, there's lots (and lots and lots!) more lubrification and it takes a while longer before I get too sensitive and have to stop with direct stimulation (after 2, sometimes 3 orgasms, each with like a 30second to 1minute stop between them because right after I orgasmed I just really need a moment to breath). With direct stimulation that point usually comes within 5 minutes of my first orgasm (also depending on my hormonal cycle).

Again, this sounds like me *now*. Prior to the experiments dousing my cock with my own semen, I had no idea I could soothe the post-orgasmic sensitivity. The gooey stuff definitely helps.

Now when I focus primarily on fingering the "shaft" of my clitoris or just pressing down on it and wiggle a bit, my orgasms will be more shallow, but I'll be able to stay in this "orgasmic" state for about 15-20 minutes before it becomes too much. This is never touching the "clit head" itsself though, and with little 1-2 minute breaks in between. (Lubrification is less needed here and I usually masturbate like this between ovulation-period time.)

I never really thought the location of the stimulation changed much for women. I always theought the whole clitoris head and shaft were analogous to the male glans. The crura of the clitoris:

File:Clitoris inner anatomy.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...I always thought was analogous to the penis shaft. Interesting.

I still have trouble finding the point where I need to stop "indirect" stimulation of my clit and go to direct stimulation if I want to go for the really really big one. If I try but passed that point it just gets over-sensitive without me orgasming and that suuuucks big time! <_<

I bet! Since I'm cut, I can't relate to the direct vs. indirect stimulation from a male perspective. Someone uncircumcised may have a better perspective.

This has been enlightening! Talking about your clit has given me a new perspective on my cock. <-- I don't say that often. :smile:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

But anytime it goes soft, it means you have reset

Multiple ejaculation or Multiple Orgasms, only count if you continue without going soft at all.

Multiple ejaculation is the ultimate goal for most, but for me it's much easier then multiple orgasms.
Because with multiple orgasms you have to get the timing right, other wise I would just ejaculate instead or an ruined orgasm.

The most orgasms I had was about 8 of them in a single session and yeah I did ejaculate on the last one.