ManlyBanisters and Italian banned ?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
*looks around* Did I miss something after putting S&S and La fever on ignore? I must have.. cause I don't have a ban as far as I know...

*Is extremely puzzled*

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh balls, just when you think you kinda get this place, it smacks you on the arse with a frying pan and calls you Martha. I wasn't involved and know jack about it all I'll say good night.

x

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Appears I'm not quite part of the online community as i thought then really, because aside from a bit of barking, i saw nothing.

Aw pup... don't worry about it. You were busy in other threads, and had the good sense to stay out of the threads where people were getting very nasty.

You're absolutely part of this community.

- - - - - - - -

To be specific, Lafever was being stark, raving insane, and Arliss was being in-the-face of some people.

Lafever should have been banned about a week ago, and several people were calling for his blood. It got personal with some of the moderators.

Arliss unfortunately couldn't lay down an coupld of axes he had to grind -- so both him and mem got banned, and possibly others.

Then Lex brought up some long term axes that he had to grind with moderator injustice, and the fur really started flying.

The people who were most vocal in calling for justice were all disciplined.

That's injustice.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, (makes a raspberry)

Italian1 was a friend of mine, and he was always good to me and a couple of other people I know.

Politically, he's conservative, so he clashed in some threads with some people.

But he was NOT nasty.

I don't care what anyone says, he was NOT a bad person.