ManlyBanisters and Italian banned ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SP, I just noticed something S&S got off scott-free, n'est-ce pas?
Good one forgot about her. They must have took pity on her because of her TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury

Please don't ban all the conservatives! There is nothing more boring than talking with people who agree with you.
Nick4444 and many other conservatives still here.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very surprised I didn't Meg, and I can't see why Merc did she's not even a frequent poster and she's always quite restrained, Manly tends to stay out of shit, Think_Kink just said she's surprised we didn't get it in the neck.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very surprised I didn't Meg, and I can't see why Merc did she's not even a frequent poster and she's always quite restrained, Manly tends to stay out of shit, Think_Kink just said she's surprised we didn't get it in the neck.
I'm more than surprised.. but I've never attacked a mod for not "doing their job". I understand that they are just as human as we are.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please don't ban all the conservatives! There is nothing more boring than talking with people who agree with you.

And banning someone simply because they're unyielding and vehement about political beliefs (even controversial ones which are likely to offend) is simply discrimination. Unfortunately much of our political correctness canon doesn't really reveal or enforce that one.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually one of the first ones to defend mods, but they're site members and I don't see any reason to hold them in a position of more esteem than any other member.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And banning someone simply because they're unyielding and vehement about political beliefs (even controversial ones which are likely to offend) is simply discrimination. Unfortunately much of our political correctness canon doesn't really reveal or enforce that one.

bro is on!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conservatives are hot! (I'm one of those shameful bi-polar party people... I must not understand anything because I completely agree with both sides)

- - - - - - - - -

GOOD FUCKING GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get into ManlyBannister's profile, because I was completely floored that she was banned.

The only thing I could see was that she was taking BedHeadRed to task in the Men posing as women thread.

There was some altercation in that thread, but it was frigging MILD compared to other stuff.

I just don't understand.

MB was one of my fav posters. She always cracked me up.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually one of the first ones to defend mods, but they're site members and I don't see any reason to hold them in a position of more esteem than any other member.

Fair point and I often defend them too. There are a couple whom I really like and get on with. That should not stop me posting what I think incase it is something they do not want to hear. I'd be damned disappointed if I thought that was the case.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
geez, it does seem like some kind of political drama going on.
Osris resigns and other members just start disappearing, leading other people to speculate and fight for the truth. gah, i find literary things in everything these days. stupid liberal arts classes!

i'm still surprised about everything that's going on, and it does give the impression that speech is being stifled.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fair point and I often defend them too. There are a couple whom I really like and get on with. That should not stop me posting what I think incase it is something they do not want to hear. I'd be damned disappointed if I thought that was the case.
I like all the mods we have too. They are all great people. But people seem to think that they have all these special powers as people when they are really just members too.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Banning is a tough sentence, but it is temporary and I can't think the motivation of the moderators wasn't anything but a way to allow a cooling off period.

Interestingly enough, I came across some old articles yesterday about personality disorders. Had them because my ex husband was thought to be either BPD, DID, Bipolar, Depressed, possibly Schizophrenic and/or Psychotic (not sure about those two spellings). If my memory serves me correctly there are a couple of those on the ban list that have mentioned that they struggle with different mental illnesses. Any ways it was a Borderline Personality Disorder article that I was reading. Regardless of how much you love them, you do those with BPD no favors in enabling their behavior. And allowing some of continued attacking/stalking behaviors was enabling.