married women

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
over8andkinky said:
wait, so women are just in it for money right?
The money AND a big cock...they don't necessarily have to come from the same source...:tongue: OK--that was bitter---and from an old source. I'll shut up now...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
The money AND a big cock...they don't necessarily have to come from the same source...:tongue: OK--that was bitter---and from an old source. I'll shut up now...

Everyone has something they're after. Some guys like big boobs or a tight ass. Some girls like broad shoulders, a nice smile or a big dick. And nobody doesn't like money, although hopefully most people wouldn't date someone mainly for that. But the rest of the stuff, it's all just preferences.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stud_hunter said:
Everyone has something they're after. Some guys like big boobs or a tight ass. Some girls like broad shoulders, a nice smile or a big dick. And nobody doesn't like money, although hopefully most people wouldn't date someone mainly for that. But the rest of the stuff, it's all just preferences.

Very true. And, sex, and sexuality don't really come into play here, either--there are good and bad people of all backgrounds, and users and givers...I guess the thing to acheive is to try and sort out who is who...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
Very true. And, sex, and sexuality don't really come into play here, either--there are good and bad people of all backgrounds, and users and givers...I guess the thing to acheive is to try and sort out who is who...

I think the bottom line is there are 2 kinds of relationships, mutual ones and parasitic ones. Mutual relationships come in all forms and styles but it means both people know the stakes and rules and get something out of it. Parasitic relationships usually involve either force, or, more often, dishonesty. I try, pretty successfully I think, to avoid that.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I think the bottom line is there are 2 kinds of relationships, mutual ones and parasitic ones. Mutual relationships come in all forms and styles but it means both people know the stakes and rules and get something out of it. Parasitic relationships usually involve either force, or, more often, dishonesty. I try, pretty successfully I think, to avoid that.

Ah, studhunter, you impress me tonight. That is a very good summary of relational interaction. Love, caring, and mutual support is the foundation of a harmonious relationship. I like the use of "parasitic" in describing the relationships in contrast to what I have mentioned. Those are destined to ultimate failure.

P.S.: Anyone else ever notice that parasites (in the literal scientific sense, like the virical bugs and stuff..) literally degrade and kill their hosts over time. Yet... if the host gets so weak that it dies... the parasites dies themselves. I find this the most vain and completely unexplainable existence of all in the universe. When a parasite "wins," it eventually dies,... just because it did so well. Lol,... amazing.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumblechook said:
Ah, studhunter, you impress me tonight. That is a very good summary of relational interaction.

Well thanks. Although I cannot take credit. The mutual/parasitic idea came from a daytime talk show I saw probably 10 years ago and stuck in my mind :cool: .

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Well thanks. Although I cannot take credit. The mutual/parasitic idea came from a daytime talk show I saw probably 10 years ago and stuck in my mind :cool: .

hehe, everything I say came from 5000 years ago ;)

How 'bout that for irony?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4herplsr said:
DC How did your world get so black and white?

You see what he said as ignoring shades of gray? Perhaps it does. But I must agree with him. A person of character honors their word. When you commit to someone, you do not say, "I am commited to you until it becomes inconvenient, or until I want to have sex with other people. I will keep my promises, but express and implied, so long as you fulfil my needs, my desires, cater to my whims, and so long as I never find a bigger penis/hotter body/tighter pussy. I will be yours alone, if and only if nothing goes wrong between us. I will never, ever stray when I'm happy, but when I'm unhappy, I'll go somewhere else, instead of trying to work things out with you."

You either:
  • do not understand integrity
  • do not understand commitment
  • do not believe that monogamyis a valid promise to make
or worse than any of those-
  • do not have any integrity
Or maybe I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
You see what he said as ignoring shades of gray? Perhaps it does. But I must agree with him. A person of character honors their word. When you commit to someone, you do not say, "I am commited to you until it becomes inconvenient, or until I want to have sex with other people. I will keep my promises, but express and implied, so long as you fulfil my needs, my desires, cater to my whims, and so long as I never find a bigger penis/hotter body/tighter pussy. I will be yours alone, if and only if nothing goes wrong between us. I will never, ever stray when I'm happy, but when I'm unhappy, I'll go somewhere else, instead of trying to work things out with you."

You either:
  • do not understand integrity
  • do not understand commitment
  • do not believe that monogamyis a valid promise to make
or worse than any of those-
  • do not have any integrity
Or maybe I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

wow, Bronxy, your posts are too good. Now I know why no-one reads mine either. Darn it, I really just wanted to randomly reply to your post, but now I've failed and an just "rambling man" again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook said:
wow, Bronxy, your posts are too good. Now I know why no-one reads mine either. Darn it, I really just wanted to randomly reply to your post, but now I've failed and an just "rambling man" again.

I read you posts! *huggle* I would usually insert: "You're not rambling!" butoddly, this time, Ithink you might be. I don't really understand this post. Then again, it's waaaaay past time for bed.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I read you posts! *huggle* I would usually insert: "You're not rambling!" butoddly, this time, Ithink you might be. I don't really understand this post. Then again, it's waaaaay past time for bed.

Assuming you're in NY, ... and I'm in MI... we are totally past bedtime. I'm glad you read my posts. "huggle" I've never heard. I promise to confuse the boards again... I promise...

Notice: Sometimes my posts are ununderstandable... :) ... not sure if the last one qualifies,.. but in general...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook said:
Assuming you're in NY, ... and I'm in MI... we are totally past bedtime. I'm glad you read my posts. "huggle" I've never heard. I promise to confuse the boards again... I promise...

Notice: Sometimes my posts are ununderstandable... :) ... not sure if the last one qualifies,.. but in general...

A huggle is similar to a long hug. I give out a lot of those. I like to hug people. A huggle is a hug so thorough, it's almost like cuddling.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
A huggle is similar to a long hug. I give out a lot of those. I like to hug people. A huggle is a hug so thorough, it's almost like cuddling.

Yes, I thought huggle was like hug + cuddle... which is a good tactic I say. Cuddling is good. Hug is good. 'Tis not like the negative catalysts I've had to expose tonight hah. Hug and Cuddle is right on all affronts :) at least as how I see it.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's worth noting that the average woman is different to most men when it comes to our motives for sex. We, generally, put far more emotionally into it. There's a saying that men love in order to get sex and women have sex in order to get love. So I think that most women who cheat do it because there is something emotional lacking in the relationship they have. Maybe it's a lack of attention rather than a lack of sex or cock size.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been married but I was in a semi-serious relationship when I cheated. As it happened the guy I cheated with was bigger than my bf at the time but that really wasn't my motivation I think. My relationship was way more serious than I was ready for, plus my bf was the wrong guy for me. Put it all together and I think was probably looking for a way to get out but I didn't know how to handle it better. I'm not exactly proud of cheating but that's the way it goes I guess. Live and learn. So no I wasn't cheating because I was looking for bigger dick. But yeah the bigger dick was a nice perk and got me realizing there's something to that. Actually after my bf and I broke up the other guy and me gave it a shot which didn't work but the sex was great and we fooled around on and off for awhile.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps this has been said, but there isn't a cock large enough that would entice me to cheat.

As it ALREADY has been said, women cheat when they aren't fulfilled in their relationship with their husband. Doesn't make it right or wrong, that is just more than likely the way it is.

Renee

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that strong ongoing relationships are anchored in the fulfillment of expectations.

These may be emotional, sexual, social, financial, etc etc.. We all have differing levels of requirements for each area. It is highly unlikely that you will find a partner who has exactly the same levels of priority in each area and this is why everyone says that you have to work on a good relationship - you must understand the priorities of the other and compromise to meet them and expect the same respect in return.

When any of these expectations is not met then the whole relationship begins to crumble and your own efforts to fulfill the other's needs dissipate. Hence you can stop enjoying the sex because it becomes a singular act as opposed to part of a whole - this is equally as true for men by the way.

People change as they grow and talk alone can not keep people in love or lust with each other - it's sad but true.

As a man, I think I must have a very strong basic urge for sexual closeness and bonding with women, as I have "loved" women with whom I have only spent one night of passion and affection. Most women find this notion absurd, but for me I know it as a fact. Many women are taught to think that this shows a fear of committment, but that is to look at it in other people's terms - for me it is the satisfying of a deep need, no more no less and when I am party to the needs of both being met, perhaps that is my feeling of love.