Marshall Dropbox File?

Jeremy_S

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn. Biggest dick ive seen on an asian dude

You need to move to California then. Lots of well endowed Asian dudes. That old stereotype might be true in the old country, but when they get to CA..... well it must be the water.

The best thing would be to not ask his @ or his social media.

He already suffered of people posting his nude on his comments of Facebook profile and he went private on twitter than changed it because people kept tagging him.

It was explained on Male Generale how people almost tried to ruin his life.
Wait really? That's a shame. No one should do that. I mean he's very sexy and would love to have more of him but not ruin his life in the process.

Reactions: deleted1301928

hana maru

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn. Biggest dick ive seen on an asian dude

If that's even "a big size" for an Asian, you would be surprised on the average dick size in Singapore, China or even Korea. Idk how long is for an Asian dick to be considered "average" in America but racism is idiotic. Rude !

If that's even "a big size" for an Asian, you would be surprised on the average dick size in Singapore, China or even Korea. Idk how long is for an Asian dick to be considered "average" in America but racism is idiotic. Rude !
It’s not racist. Asians on average have a smaller penis size.

hana maru

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s not racist. Asians on average have a smaller penis size.
And tell me how do you measure dick size ? If the problem is just because Asians are growers, it's genetics you racist fuck. All the Asian dicks I've seen has 17 - 20 cm (6.5") hard cock erect, while white guys are like 12 cm (5") tops ? Where did you get your data ?

Jeremy_S

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And tell me how do you measure dick size ? If the problem is just because Asians are growers, it's genetics you racist fuck. All the Asian dicks I've seen has 17 - 20 cm (6.5") hard cock erect, while white guys are like 12 cm (5") tops ? Where did you get your data ?

That would be WorldData.info

Of the 88 countries reported, Singapore was #74 (11.53cm erected), after that were Malaysian (75), Vietnam (76), Hong Kong (78), Japan (79), China (80), Philippines (82), Taiwan (83, Thailand (85), Cambodia (86). South Korea (87) and last, North Korea (88) at a diminutive (9.66cm erected).

#1 was The Congo at 17.93cm.

For reference for Americans 11.53 = 4.5 inches, 17.93 = 7 inches 9.66cm = 3.8 inches.

Jeremy_S

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

That would be WorldData.info

Of the 88 countries reported, Singapore was #74 (11.53cm erected), after that were Malaysian (75), Vietnam (76), Hong Kong (78), Japan (79), China (80), Philippines (82), Taiwan (83, Thailand (85), Cambodia (86). South Korea (87) and last, North Korea (88) at a diminutive (9.66cm erected).

#1 was The Congo at 17.93cm.

For reference for Americans 11.53 = 4.5 inches, 17.93 = 7 inches 9.66cm = 3.8 inches.

Reactions: cmar21

Well if you look at average penis size by country you'll find Asian countries tend to be the smallest and African countries tend to be the largest. Just because every Asian YOU have seen is 6.5" is not very scientific. I'm not gonna say research is 100% accurate because we will never know the true average penis size of every guy. Also I am still struggling to understand how I am racist if I am using scientific data? No where was I irrationally hating Asians in any of my statements. Idk why you are acting so sensitive.