Massage table erections

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a massage and I always get an erection. My massage therapist told me that guy's often get an erection during a massage and she doesn’t think anything about it. For me, it's just part of the experience and a natural reaction to such relaxation.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I travel a bit and try to only go to legit spas (not Craigs list or that type). About 30% of the time it ends up sexual. Maybe once or twice I have got semi-hard while getting the massage. I actually posted a thread in May about this ending and found out that it doesn't happen much to other guys, still not sure why??

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I posted the following story a while back in a similar thread.

'A few years ago at a swimming pool with separate sauna (this was before the days of plush gyms) there was a guy of about 60 who ran the sauna area. He had been a sports masseur in his youth and there was an area where he gave massages, which were conducted on a table which was in a wet area so a hose could be used.
He'd start with me lying on my back with a towel placed over my groin area and as with Dr D after a while a hand would get closer to my genitals and would eventually brush my balls or cock which would of course grow hard as a rock lifting my towel. He would continue a very professional massage hosing me down with warm water each time I turned over, but slowly paying more and more attention to my genital area until eventually he would take my bulging cock between his fingers and wank me off. Either massaging my balls or fingering my arse as he brought me to a climax. It was totally matter of fact. He never used his mouth and although he wore a pair of shorts I never saw him with a hardon. He never said a word as he did this and once I had shot over my stomach he just hosed me off and I said thank you and went for a sauna.

The sauna area was situated round the corner from the massage table, but if I sat right in the corner of the sauna I was able to see the bottom half of the massage table, and on the times I used to go I'd often see the lower half of a man being brought to a climax, in almost exactly the same way that I was.

I carried on going for massages for a couple of years until the place closed down, and if I wasn't able to have a massage, when alone in the sauna I would wank my wad watching someone else being wanked.

It was not a gay sauna, and although I am sure a lot of the guys he masturbated were gay, I am sure loads of them must have been 'straight' and just allowed the guy to empty their balls for the hell of it. From what I managed to see, after brushing the guys genitals if he didn't erect then a move wasn't made.

Out of interest are there many straight guys out there who would allow another man to wank or suck them off, simply because they felt horny, even though the guy himself wasn't a turn on?

I reckon he must have wanked of hundreds of guys during his time there and the experience of this rather clinical massage still remains one of my horniest memories. It's a job I wouldn't have minded doing for a while.'

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought that it was only the person *getting* the massage who was nude! As far as surreptitiously 'leaking' onto the client, that's just foul.

Yes, I am a physical and massage therapist and I have never leaked/ejaculated onto a client. I have gotten a boner but you'd never know it from what I am wearing: Long robe with sweats underneath and under that underarmour to control my size. I have come across a client or two that have leaked though. One comes to mind who was a real drooler. I never say a thing!

Reactions: alaus1018

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
I was in a town about an hour away last week, and had some time to kill. Saw a massage therapists sign on a door, went in the building and to the 2n floor - lots of offices. The therapist's office was closed, but his card was in the door. Pic of nice-looking young guy on his card. Called and made appointment to meet in half hour. He showed up, I undressed completely and lay on m stomach with sheet over ass.

He gave me great massage, and paid some attention to my ass, going lower under the sheet than I thought he would, also good on my inner thighs which I love.

Asked me to turn over, carefully holding the sheet until he could cover me without exposing anything. As he worked my chest I got a semi and moved my dick around a couple of times under the sheet. At the very end of the hour, he worked on my upper left thigh and brushed against the head of my cock. I moved so as to be exposed and he started giving me a hand job. I reached for his cock under his loose clothes and seemed to be grabbing a huge, and I mean huge dick - not long but BIg in girth. Not hard either. I came in seconds. He left the room, I got dressed, paid him and left. I am going back SOON!

This was a total surprise (though I had high hopes when I first called). I am old enough to be his grandfather. What the hell happened?

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a great massage about 3 months ago at a small spa close to home. The guy was very professional. However, I was getting totally hot and turned on while he was doing my thighs. Finally, when i rolled over on my back, I told him it was very hot with the sheet on and he could remove it. When he did...i was fully erect and he immediately started working me until i shot all over my stomach. He wiped me all up, stepped out of the room.....I got dressed, paid and tipped him well.

Reactions: alaus1018

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a great massage about 3 months ago at a small spa close to home. The guy was very professional. However, I was getting totally hot and turned on while he was doing my thighs. Finally, when i rolled over on my back, I told him it was very hot with the sheet on and he could remove it. When he did...i was fully erect and he immediately started working me until i shot all over my stomach. He wiped me all up, stepped out of the room.....I got dressed, paid and tipped him well.
Great Story! I've got to go get a massage this weekend. LOL

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have had hella amounts of massages and never achieved an erection.
i just practically blackout and almost sleep,

cumming takes more effort than i would want to invest during
a genuinely good bodywork session.

if you are thinking about your cock that much,that is an indicator
that the massage is not the best.

imo.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only gotten 4 massages in my life. Don't get me wrong, they're great but I just never seem to get one unless it somehow comes about.

My first one was given to me as a day spa thing from work. I actually had to try not to get a full on erection and I wish I had known that is was a "common" thing so I wouldn't have had to worry about it and enjoy the massage more. I successfully suppresses my boner during massages 2 and 3.

I have never had a happy ending or tried to get one. Never had a guy masseur.

I did have something that happened to me the last massage. I was laying on my back in the middle of the massage and I had a semi, it was right at that balance of keeping myself from getting a hardon. So it was kinda down my leg a bit and she rubbed against it with her hand as she was going up my leg. She didn't jerk away or anything but started to move back down like nothing had happened.

I was very impressed and thought, how professional. Well, her brushing into it didn't help, after a couple mins of trying not to think about the fact that she had touched my cock (like that was gonna work) I started getting a hardon. I was like fuck...now what, it's obvious that my dick is starting to lift up on that little blanket. So I just reached down quick and readjusted my dick so it was laying on my stomach and kinda covered it with the blanket. So awsome, now i'm hard and trying to cover my dick and balls with this blanket, which still wont hide the fact that i'm hard...I was seriously embarrassed and just kept my eyes shut the whole time.

She just said "It's ok, it happens more that you'd think." and repositioned the blanket a little for me.

I felt wayyyyyyyyyyy better!
I had thought, great...she's gonna think i'm this perv and get all offended, but she was totally cool and professional.

Granted, I supposed I wouldn't have minded her being unprofessional and asking if I wanted a handjob or something :)

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What part of Florida?

I was in a town about an hour away last week, and had some time to kill. Saw a massage therapists sign on a door, went in the building and to the 2n floor - lots of offices. The therapist's office was closed, but his card was in the door. Pic of nice-looking young guy on his card. Called and made appointment to meet in half hour. He showed up, I undressed completely and lay on m stomach with sheet over ass.

He gave me great massage, and paid some attention to my ass, going lower under the sheet than I thought he would, also good on my inner thighs which I love.

Asked me to turn over, carefully holding the sheet until he could cover me without exposing anything. As he worked my chest I got a semi and moved my dick around a couple of times under the sheet. At the very end of the hour, he worked on my upper left thigh and brushed against the head of my cock. I moved so as to be exposed and he started giving me a hand job. I reached for his cock under his loose clothes and seemed to be grabbing a huge, and I mean huge dick - not long but BIg in girth. Not hard either. I came in seconds. He left the room, I got dressed, paid him and left. I am going back SOON!

This was a total surprise (though I had high hopes when I first called). I am old enough to be his grandfather. What the hell happened?

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone training to be a massage therapist, I have heard that this isn't unusual. Since massage stimulates blood flow, then it's quite possible for more blood to flow to the penis without meaning to. As for the "masseuse" and "masseur" thing, the preferred term is "massage therapist". Personally, I don't really care if anyone would call me masseur, but then again, those terms tend to have a history to them that many would frown upon. Massage therapy is more than just giving someone a rub down. The erections aren't something that you should be ashamed of. If it bothers you or the therapist, then they can have you cover it up with a blanket or roll over til it goes away. It's really no big deal.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a massage a few years ago from a very pretty lady. It was a reputable business in a medical centre. I climbed onto the table naked and lay on my stomach with my genitals along the table, between my legs. She covered my butt with a towel and worked my back and legs. When I turned on my back she covered my groin area.

Later I turned on my stomach again, with my genitals tucked as before. This time she did not cover me and worked mainly my butt and legs. She spread my legs to get at my inner thighs and every time that she passed, her fingers brushed against my balls. That got me erect and my cock stuck itself further and further into her path, until she started brushing the head as well. I watched her in the mirror and she worked with her eyes closed all the time but there was no way that she did not know what she was doing to me.

She took me to the brink of cumming, with my cock starting to throb but she stopped just short of me spraying over her table. It was a memorable experience but I never had the opportunity to go back.

Englishman asked "Out of interest are there many straight guys out there who would allow another man to wank or suck them off, simply because they felt horny, even though the guy himself wasn't a turn on?"

I consider myself straight. I am not interested in giving or receiving anal sex. However, I love my genitals to be touched and played with. I don't care who it is as long as they are clean and healthy, if they want to play with my balls or suck my cock I will be happy to oblige. I have had BJs from a few guys and never given one in return. I have made it clear at the start that I will not reciprocate and each time the guy has said "no problem".

I am well hung and most just wanted the experience of sucking a big cock or holding big balls. If a woman was to make me the same offer, I will happily give her a BJ and stick my fingers inside her. I guess that most of us fit in somewhere between straight and gay, the exact position that I fit doesn't bother me, I am comfortable with it.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As someone training to be a massage therapist, I have heard that this isn't unusual. Since massage stimulates blood flow, then it's quite possible for more blood to flow to the penis without meaning to. As for the "masseuse" and "masseur" thing, the preferred term is "massage therapist". Personally, I don't really care if anyone would call me masseur, but then again, those terms tend to have a history to them that many would frown upon. Massage therapy is more than just giving someone a rub down. The erections aren't something that you should be ashamed of. If it bothers you or the therapist, then they can have you cover it up with a blanket or roll over til it goes away. It's really no big deal.

It's just a french term. There is nothing dirty about it. :tongue: