Massage table erections

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One time I flat out told the guy that I get wood real easy and I left my boxer-briefs on. He didn't mind. Another time the guy KNEW I was hard and had me flip over and gave me a BJ (not to climax). I say BE PROUD OF YOUR WOOD :)

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He did my back then asked me to roll over. When he got to my groin he said he would do my testicles but not my erection. I said ok. I WAS THROBBING LIKE CRAZY !!! My head has never been so purple !!! I go back next week but I'm not sure if I'll ask for him again. :rolleyes:

It seems like he would've allowed you to jerk off while he did your testicles...but how exactly did he do your balls? Hard to imagine, unless he was doing something painful, that he can do anything to your testicular area that isn't sexual enough, it seems silly to skip your throbbing erection. I'd say, he's probably hoping for you to ask for him, so go for it, and when he does give you a hand job, stick with him, it's not always easy to find a legit therapist who'll give a good handjob...or blow job. Luckily I've found a few, not exactly my type, but i get hard anyway.

I'm beginning to see how "normal" these massage erections are as people describe because a couple of weeks ago, i got a massage, as usual, on my back, hard as hell, a masseuse came in to talk to my masseur (therapist, whatever...anyway) and my therapist didn't stop at my thigh, they carried on with their conversation, my towel swinging about like a tent. No giggles or chuckles, nothing awkward at all.

In fact...and rather unfortunately, I'm getting so comfortable about this erection business that I don't get that much wood on the table anymore. It leaves as soon as the hands leave the thighs. The issue used to be such a big deal to me I get wood as soon as I unzip my pants! At my last massage, my dick and balls actually ended up under the (blind) therapist's palm while he was reaching over to do slow kneeding on my abdomen and thighs, and still no wood! By the time i got wood he was no longer close enough to it that he was able to avoid IT.

I love massages. But seriously, when I don't get off afterwards, I end up being more stressed out than relaxed. sigh. thank God for those dirty ones out there!

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm, maybe it's certain nerves. Surely women get aroused during massages too... if they're done right... I know if a person so much as brushes my ass with their finger, it excites me... even if it's not in a sexual way.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
My wife had a massage last week and had got off while it was happening. She was told that it was something that often happens. The girls told her that it was a natural reaction. They also said that guy's often get erect during a massage and they do not think anything about it except that the guy is probably in need of release. She wanted me to go and get one but I will go another time.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had mostly massages by male therapists, but some were by females. I prefer the males because they can get the knots in my back better, and they have generally not been afraid to do my glutes. My glutes (ass cheeks) are always where I get major knots, and getting that done makes the difference between a fair massage and a really good one.

For the guy who has to have release after, that's normal. If you get into really relaxing during the massage and concentrate on enjoying that feeling without worry about what your cock is or isn't doing, you will probably reach the point where you're like the poster whose dick is rather non chalant about it all now. Eventually it's more usual and not so arousing.

wedm10

Just Browsing
Media
I'll be taking my first cruise next month. Nothing great, just a cruise to nowhere out of nyc. I always enjoy massages with happy endings. What is the likelyhood that I can get a happy ending on a cruise ship. Do cruise ships have both massuese and masseurs, I prefer male therapist

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've never gotten a massage but i am actually going for my first one next week. i didn't think of getting an erection until now and now im kinda nervous about it.

i dont care what anyone says thats actually really embarrassing.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do nude massage work whenever I'm not performing and erections happen ALL the time. They actually happen to me while I'm giving the massage. No one's embarrassed by them. Occasionally, I even leak precum onto the client, but he doesn't know it. He probably just thinks it's oil or something. Yesterday was the very first time I had a client who didn't get hard at all.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do nude massage work whenever I'm not performing and erections happen ALL the time. They actually happen to me while I'm giving the massage. No one's embarrassed by them. Occasionally, I even leak precum onto the client, but he doesn't know it. He probably just thinks it's oil or something. Yesterday was the very first time I had a client who didn't get hard at all.

I always thought that it was only the person *getting* the massage who was nude! As far as surreptitiously 'leaking' onto the client, that's just foul.

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
I had a massage earlier this week with an older female therapist (around 50) which was a first for me. When I set the appt. I made clear that I prefer towel only drape (no sheet/blanket). I folded the towel so it was big enough to only cover my butt (I started on my stomach).

My penis was positioned between my legs along my left thigh. I had partial wood almost immediately as she performed long strokes from my shoulders to the top of my glutes.

The moment of truth came when she started on my legs and noticed my penis lying there but chose not to cover it up as some female therapist will do. I was erect for most of the time that she worked on my legs. She grazed my penis once. She stretched boths legs which gave her a clear view of my hard on.

As I turned over she didn't hold the towel anywhere near me and I could see her take a nice look at my erection. While doing my upper thighs, as I laid on my back (I had tightness there :smile: ), she pushed the towel up more and more with each stroke until I could feel that my balls were completely exposed. She then began grazing them repeatedly which was really a turn on. Fun experience and good massage.

ducati214

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
regardless of male or female masseuse, i will always get an erection when i go for a massage. its the just relaxtion of the whole process. i'm straight so especially when a woman has her hands all over me will i pop one. plus the best part is when my tip shows past the elastic band of my boxers.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For those of you guys who get massages wearing your boxers or briefs, can I ask "WHY?" I know they say undress to the point your comfortable, and I'm just wondering why you leave on the boxers.

If I'm getting a massage, I damn sure expect the therapist to massage my glutes (i.e. my ass cheeks). I'm ALWAYS sore there because I sit a lot in my work, plus, I do try to do exercises that will work those muscles. My wife likes a tight tush on me, you know. LOL

Anyway, just wondering why you'd keep your underwear on. What gives?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually wear my underwear at massage, at the therapists request,
I think he'd get too turned on if I took it off...and spurt all over me,
he's hard as a rock most of the time anyway! I think he's just a really
sensitive guy and seeing the goods would send him over the edge! LOL:biggrin1:
In fact one time I had a massage, I had my hands on the edge of the bed, and they came in contact with his shall we say "hardware"...he suddenly excused himself and rushed to the washroom, I think he probably almost came all over himself...
It's always fun to go for a massage, mind you perhaps he's somebody who really needs a massage, however as soon as someone would touch him, he'd probably lose control and shoot
all over them!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ummm... I'm straight. I've never been afraid to get a massage. Most importantly, I have NEVER gotten even the slightest boner on the table. By your logic, I'm dead. Also by your logic, I'm alive, a fact proven by my lack of an erection.

Wow a great question!!!!!!! My str8 dudes won't get a message from a dude because they know they will get a boner and can't explain it! Everybody gets a boner you would be dead if you didn't. Guys know they will get wood so they think someone will find out their underlying fantasys when in reality it's just a natural thing.Ever hear of angel lust? You get a hardon when you die!

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I always thought that it was only the person *getting* the massage who was nude! As far as surreptitiously 'leaking' onto the client, that's just foul.

No, been getting massages for years. We are both always nude. When I get a hard on, I flip over and get my happy ending..

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always get bone! How can you not? if not you must be impotent!

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love a massage and get them whenever I have the opportunity. I always get an erection. I even try to avoid it by going for a massage within a day or so after sex, but I still get them on the massage table. For me, it's just part of the experience and the massage therapist understands.

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my first massage (and also on my birthday), my friend took me to one of those (unbeknown to me at the time) rub and tug shops. It looked very professional, and wouldn't think of it as such.

Got in to a personal room. Took a shower, and laid on table naked face down. Shortly afterwards, this 30-ish year old Asian woman comes in, introduces herself, describes the type of massage she'd be admininstering. She spent a good 30 mins on my back, then arms, and finally the legs - starting with the toes and working her way to the inner thights. By the time she was done on the back side, and when she asked me to flip over, I was sporting the largest erection I've experienced - ever! She was discret, by holding a towel over my private part so that she would not see it. However, when she placed her towel down or reached for something (not sure as I was all dazed), her hand knocked my upward pointing penis. She said o-my, and took a look.

She them massaged my arms, and worked her way down to the legs, starting at the toes and working up to the inner thighs, and then, her warm hands grasped my penis, and she started stroking. I was so fu*k'n horny that I was grabing her and by 10mins I blew the mother load.

I think some of these ladies do know and expect male erections, and some actually try to massage to get the rise.