Massive Balls

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude this is awesome

my nuts are bigger though.

maybe i'll post some pics of em to prove it...eventually.

from my understanding, bigger balls tend to mean more testosterone produced (keep it up longer) and the ability to shoot big loads really far. so far it's true for my own set.

E

I have to agree with Emu

Matt

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a huge sack and pretty large balls, and they get in the way and fight my dick in a three way with my thick thighs. I also have a turkey neck insertion (high on my shaft) that is probably the reason for so much sac. My dick overwhelms my balls, so they are usually ignored in favor of the girth.

expect more

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
baseball99 said:
careful posint scientific and medically accepted information is a sure way to get you flamed.....people usually go with antecdotal or circumstantial evidnce.....

it is kinda funny tho that people think your balls have anything to do with your load because sperm makes up what percent of cum? must be those fiesty sertoli cells

For anyone who has had a vasectomy, you've learned that only 5% of your load actualy comes from your balls.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
expect more said:
For anyone who has had a vasectomy, you've learned that only 5% of your load actualy comes from your balls.

yep.....but there are people on here that are right because they say they are right and only back it up with atecdotal evidence

its bc people dont know the anatomy.....but youre right very littile actually comes from the testicle

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always received compliments on the size of my balls. When I was in my teens my balls always made me have a telltale bulge, so I got self-conscious and tried to hide them.

I have seen movies where the "actors" had overly large nuts. One in particular was a trans in one of Nacho Vidal's movies. Her name is Alanda Dumont, and she may have the biggest balls I have ever seen.

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think my balls fit into the large category, at least thats what I've been told.They're about the size of extra large eggs

Most guy are totally turned on by my nuts but often aren't sure of how much they can take in terms of attention.

For the record, they can take a lot. Love it when a guy can get them in their mouth and chew on them. Yeah I know..."ouch" but not for me. When I hear them moan with my balls in their mouth while they are chomping down on them, its a huge turn on.

If a guy can handle it, also love to fuck with them. I take my time easing them in and if their not too tight, I'll slide my dick in as well! In many cases, the men who I fuck like this cum without even touching their dicks.

Now that is awe inspiring!

LylyK21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
KoolKat said:
Hey
lately i have been fantasising about massive balls, big heavy full ones full of juice and trying to work out cool ways to get it out. Do any of u guys have really big balls that are heavy and full and fun. Would like to hear some stories if u care to share.

matt

Yes, I deffinetly am the same way (cept all the time) o.o

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
busterj said:
I think my balls fit into the large category, at least thats what I've been told.They're about the size of extra large eggs

Most guy are totally turned on by my nuts but often aren't sure of how much they can take in terms of attention.

For the record, they can take a lot. Love it when a guy can get them in their mouth and chew on them. Yeah I know..."ouch" but not for me. When I hear them moan with my balls in their mouth while they are chomping down on them, its a huge turn on.

If a guy can handle it, also love to fuck with them. I take my time easing them in and if their not too tight, I'll slide my dick in as well! In many cases, the men who I fuck like this cum without even touching their dicks.

fuckin hot love to try that !!!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Having your nuts hit me in the small of the back while fucking me and I would cum too!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well for all of you guys here with really BIG egos, that think you have BIG balls, sorry to burst your bubbles. You aint seen nuthin till you've attended a Pumpers convention in Palm springs. Those guys got BALLS...
I know, I know, they are enhanced, and yours are natural, but we ARE talkin MASSIVE balls in this thread, and I wouldnt consider any of you MASSIVE. Those pumper guys reach 14-16 inches in circumference in their nuts, and sometimes even bgiger.

For those of you like MYSELF, that are truly BIG BALL LOVERS, those guys cant be beat. And they are a ton of fun to play with too....
I've been looking for some in NYC, but they must be hiding, cause I aint found any YET...
Alyn - NYC