Massive Balls

existentiallyyrs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have really big balls, and 3 days ago some guy got the entire sack into his mouth.

in fact, he deepthroated my 8" and then pulled half my nut sack into his mouth!

holy shit. wow, im horny thinking about it.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big balls/ really love balls are my secret fetish, i love this post!! hit me up big ball guys!

Hi Martha. Not been here long but have put some photos in my gallery that could be worth a look. Love it when my wife plays with them.

cirus.

bullnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey,

I'm new to the forum pretty much. Thought I'd throw my 2cents in. I've always loved having good size ballsac, feeling them swinging in my slacks, or having to be careful when i sit down, so I dont sit on my bag. The reaction I've gotten on a number of occasions when i pull down my boxers and a girl sees them for the first time turns me on, I love that it's something girls don't see a lot, a surprise. If a girl wants to find the way to my heart, spending some time on the family jewels is very important, but Id rather not tell her to.... you discover some girls love the nuts, some don't, but those girls also usually dont enjoy drinking the jism brewing in the bag.

Anyways, I just uploaded a few pics in my gallery showing my swollen eggs. I've fantasized about the possibility of having nuts the size of baseballs. Not into any saline option, just naturally two abnormally huge testicles. Think of how much fun that would be.... A guy can dream can't he? :cool:

bullnuts

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big balls. When I was 16 my dad took me to the doctor. I was afraid I may have had a mass or cancer growth on my nuts. The doctor said "You just have large balls." In wrestling guys would make comments.
My wife has developed a love for them as she always tries to get them both in her mouth at the same time.
Only drawback is underwear. If it is not a "Pouch" type I cant wear them.
I learned that big balls are best shown off in a good pair of jeans.
Jake

and a zulu

2smallballs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Im Tim. I have to admit I have very small balls. I have two questions for you guys with big ones:
1) Do you often try to show off to the women or to other men? I mean like dress up so that your big balls are extra visible?
2) Have women ever commented on the size of your balls? Twice I have been told by a woman that she thought I had very small balls (obviously preferring bigger ones).
Tim