Matthew Mitcham

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched him at the Olympics but I never fancied him in the slightest. He looks a lot more rugged in those stylised pictures. But he seems a bit camp & effeminate in real life. I can see why it may be difficult to market a Gay sportstar. Sports have a macho appeal so its general audience may not relate to an openly Gay star.

It may not be fair but advertisers have to be realistic.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And, pray, what's the matter with 'down under'? I've spent many memorable moments 'down under'.

sorry Fred i just have got sick of people saying down under over the years. No offence was meant mate. whilst i am here i will clear up a few things about Australia.

1. We DO NOT PUT shrimps on the barbie.
2. Kangaroos do not jump down the street and live in our backyards.
3. Too many people think all Australians are like Crocodile Dundee and the late Steve Irwin.
4. Russell Crowe and Nicole Kidman were not born in Australia.
5. Australians are not all drunks.
6. There is no such thing as a Koala Bear.

And as for Matt Mitchum i have the pleasure of meeting him at a fundraiser and he a fantastic and well mannered young man. GO MATT!

Reactions: Tallsierra

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just posting some vids of Matthew which demonstrate the guy is just as smart, polite and modest as he is talented...AND he just picked up his first major corporate sponsorship, a year-long contract with Telstra, a telecommunications company based in Melbourne. Congratulations!

Gay Sports Blog: Matthew Mitcham Advocate Interview Clip #1Advocate Interview and Behind-the-Scenes Photo Shoot

YouTube - aussieBum - Matthew Mitcham wins GOLD at Beijing OlympicsPre-Olympics Interview

YouTube - Interview with Matthew Mitcham after the gold medalPost Gold Medal Interview w/Mom and Partner, Laughlin

dllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
very hot....nice dude too I hear.
Mate at fundraiser and spoke to him for 20 mins..left quiet a impression on my straight mate

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wanted to add some new pics and vids of Matthew at this year's Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade in Sydney. (Matthew was the parade's Grand Marshall.) Also making an appearance this year, Joan Rivers.

This dude just gets cuter by the day. Glad to see he's getting the adoration he deserves. Australia's gay community certainly knows how to par-tee!

Matthew Mitcham and Joan Rivers join 300,000 for Sydney Gay Mardi Gras | AfterElton.com

Joan Rivers: 'Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Like Being in Tom Cruise's Closet' - VIDEOS - Towleroad, More than gay news. More gay men

Last edited:

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apparently Telstra (fellow aussies will know this) has picked him up for ads. my mate was at mardi gras last week and met him. apparently very cool guy.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments