Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suppose I should start by giving you a bit of background on myself. I'm 28 and I've been with my 21-year-old girlfriend, Camila, for just over a year. I'd enjoyed dressing up in women's clothing since my early teens but I'd often go through long periods where I wouldn't be able to do it, usually because my girlfriend at the time wouldn't be okay with it. Luckily, Camila was more than okay with it. In fact, she seemed to really enjoy it. I wasn't even sure how I was going to bring it up to her at first, but when she found my hidden stash of clothing I didn't have much choice but to explain everything. I couldn't exactly let her think they belonged to some other woman I was cheating on her with.

She sat there for a minute or so, looking between me and the bag of clothes she'd found, with a thoughtful look on her face. I could see the cogs were turning in her mind and I was beginning to resign myself to the fact that she was probably about to leave me. A smile suddenly appeared on her face and she started rummaging through the bag. She pulled out a red satin and lace babydoll which just so happened to be one of my favourites, threw it to me and told me to put it on. After that, we had sex and now we often incorporate my dressing up into our sexual activities.

It wasn't until my early twenties that I realised I was bisexual. I'd always thought I just liked girls up until that point, although I'd never actually done anything with one as I was pretty awkward in my teenage years. I'd started to fantasise more and more about guys and my first sexual experience actually ended up being with a guy. We connected after I'd posted online about wanting to try giving a blowjob to a guy. We then met up in a field at night time with nobody else around. Surprisingly, he said I was really good at it considering it was my first time. I don't know whether he was just saying that to be nice or not but it made me feel good. He ended up finishing on my face as I definitely wasn't ready to take it in my mouth with my first blowjob.

There were two other guys I met up with. The first picked me up in his car, then we drove somewhere secluded and sucked each other off. I came in his mouth but I still wasn't brave enough to let him cum in my mine. The second guy came over to my flat and I let him lay me down on my bed and fuck my throat. He came on my face and chest to finish but a drop or two landed on my lip so I tasted it and immediately regretted not having let him finish in my mouth. I loved the taste and wanted to kick myself for not trying it sooner. In between these two guys, I also met a transgender woman. She was the first person who ever fucked me, which she did so on the stairs in doggy position and then on her bed in doggy and missionary.

Okay, so that's enough background. Some university friends of Camila's had invited us both to a Halloween party they were throwing. At first, I was just going to go as a generic vampire or something along those lines. Eventually, she convinced me that it would be a great opportunity to crossdress in public for the first time as who was going to look twice when it was Halloween? I decided to go as Anna from Frozen since I already had her full outfit including a ginger-haired wig with pigtails. Once I had dressed up, Camila did my makeup for me. I'd tried a couple of times before with makeup but I could never get it to look good. I took a look in the mirror and even I couldn't recognise myself. I loved it. Cami chose to go as Wednesday Addams. She already had the long dark brown/black hair so all she had to do was put on some black clothes, long black boots and make herself look pale.

The party was only a few streets away so we walked there. I was nervous stepping outside at first, but she took hold of my hand and this helped a little. Once we got to the party, Cami's friends greeted us with hugs and showed us in. We moved into a large kitchen/dining area with a table in the corner full of alcohol and people spread throughout, talking to each other, dancing and a few even making out. I was shaking a little, convinced that nobody was fooled by my outfit. Camila must have seen this as she took my hand in hers with a little squeeze and led me over to the table full of drinks where she poured a shot of something,

"Drink this, it'll help with your nerves." she said, handing me the shot glass.

I drank the shot, grimacing as I swallowed. Camila giggled at my reaction. Whatever it was, it was strong. It didn't taste great, but it did seem to calm my nerves just a little bit. After a few more shots of various other liqueurs, I was barely even thinking about it anymore, so we poured ourselves a rum and coke each and moved towards the middle of the room to dance. I forgot sometimes how good of a dancer she was. She was certainly getting looks from some of the guys and even a few of the girls too. We were just finishing our drinks when a small group of people came into the room. Camila noticed them come in, downed what was left in her glass and leaned over so her mouth was next to my ear.

"I'm gonna go see a couple of my classmates down the hall, will you be alright by yourself for a bit?" she asked. I nodded in reply. "Okay, just have another drink and talk to people, yeah? It will make you more confident." With that, she hugged me, kissed me on the lips and left the room. I took a deep breath and went to go make myself another drink. I'd just started pouring it when I heard a voice behind me.

"Wow, I love Anna!" I turned around, it was a guy from the group of people that came in just before Camila left. He was about the same height as me, with an average looking build in the top half but I could see he had some pretty thick thighs and calves, I would guess he probably cycled a lot or played some sort of sport and he was wearing a Kristoff outfit. Anna's boyfriend, small world! He was looking me in the eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"Hi..." was all I managed to get out as I felt my face flush. Kristoff chuckled.

"So what's Anna's name when she's not being Queen of Arendelle?" he asked as I fiddled with the straw in my drink. I almost replied with my actual name before I caught myself just in time. That would have been a disaster. I hadn't actually chosen a name for myself for when I'm dressed up, so I stood there for what felt like ages trying to come up with one before I realised I had to say something before he thought I had forgotten my name.

"...Emma!" I blurted out. I guess there are worse names I could have come up with but I'd never really thought about it before now. But, now that I had, I had always felt that Emma was a cute name.

"Well, Emma..." he began as he poured himself a drink. "I'm Mike and I would very much like to dance with you if you wouldn't mind?" He offered his hand to me. I thought for a few seconds. It might have been a bit of a cheesy line but I was very flattered so I put my hand in his and he gently led me towards the other dancers in the room. I've never been a good dancer, not even close. So, of course, I danced really awkwardly. Mike didn't seem to mind but I knew I'd need more drink in me before I'd be loose enough to at least not care about how bad I was dancing. Once the current song ended, I left him talking to a couple of his friends while I went over to have a few shots and make myself another drink.

Just as I'd finished making my drink, my favourite song started playing. My eyes widened and a combination of the song playing and the alcohol sent me scurrying back to Mike, drink in hand. I danced and sang along to the song and I could finally feel myself loosening up. My inhibitions had definitely been lowered as well; I was dancing a lot closer to Mike and even touching his arms and chest now and then. A couple more shots later and my arse was firmly planted in his crotch and my arm around his neck, pulling his head close to mine as we danced. His hands moved to my thigh and stomach and I felt him pull me into him even more. Mike's breathing on my neck sent a tingle through my body that I would never have expected. My breathing quickened a little and I found myself, almost unconsciously, moving his head closer to mine and turning mine to meet his.

I looked into his eyes for a good ten seconds or so. It felt for a moment like everything went quiet and nobody else was in the room except for him and me. He moved so that his lips were barely an inch away from mine like he was testing the waters, seeing if I was up for it or not, letting me make the first move. So I did. I kissed him. And it felt amazing. His lips were soft, he used the perfect amount of tongue and I felt a warm wave of pleasure wash throughout my whole body. Mike broke the kiss off and I was suddenly back in the room again, aware of everyone else in the room. Nobody was paying any particular attention to us though.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Why don't we go somewhere more private?" Mike said, gesturing towards the door. I nodded immediately, my head still swimming after the kiss. Holding my hand, he led me out of the kitchen and into a room a couple of doors down. He turned on the light and shut the door behind us. I looked around. There were gaming posters covering the walls, shelves filled with books and a computer in the corner. I couldn't help thinking that this was exactly what my room would look like if I was at university. Mike still had hold of my hand and I felt a gentle tug, making me spin around towards him. He took hold of my other hand and pulled me towards him, placing his lips on mine.

I felt like I was melting as we kissed again. I've always thought that kissing was one of the most important parts of any sexual activity. Not only does it get everyone nice and ready, but it also makes everything so much more intimate. Casual sex with little to no intimacy can be fun, that's what my previous encounters

with guys were like after all, but sometimes you just couldn't beat the intimacy that kissing gives a situation. Speaking of getting nice and ready, I could feel my dick getting harder as we continued to kiss. Luckily, I had taped it down otherwise I'd have been tenting through my dress right now, it was definitely straining the tape to its limit though.

As we continued to kiss, my hand wandered towards his chest, stroking it gently. He definitely did some sort of workout routine; he wasn't exactly bulging through his shirt, but he had something I could grab onto. I moved my other hand down towards his groin, rubbing his hardening bulge through his trousers, making Mike moan slightly into my mouth. I started to unbutton his trousers with one hand as he began to kiss me ever more deeply. Once I'd finished with the button, I unzipped his fly and put my hand inside his boxers and took his semi-erect dick in my hand, slowly stroking it up and down. Mike put his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed down. I could take a hint and, breaking the kiss off and with a grin on my face, I dropped to my knees in front of him.

I pulled his trousers down slightly so I could get better access to his boxers to pull them down, releasing his slowly hardening dick. It was uncut and already about 5 inches long even though it was only at about half-mast. I started stroking him again. As I did, I could see a drop of pre cum dribble out, so I leaned in and licked it up, all the while looking straight into Mike's eyes. He smiled at me. I put the head of his dick in my mouth and licked around it. Mike closed his eyes in pleasure. I couldn't do this for much longer before neither of us would be able to take it anymore so I took him further into my mouth all the way until my lips met his pelvis. I held it there, breathing through my nose, my tongue licking around his shaft. Once I'd held it there for around half a minute, I looked up at Mike as I slowly withdrew his dick from my mouth. I stopped once it was only the head left in my mouth, then went all the way down on him again.

I could hear Mike moaning as I got into a quick and steady rhythm and I felt him grow to a full erection in my mouth. My own dick grew harder just at the thought that I'd made Mike's dick hard just with my mouth, so much so that it finally broke the tape that was holding it down and sprung to full mast. I don't think he could see it but, at this point, I didn't even care. All I was focused on was making him cum. I sped up my sucking and Mike responded by putting his hand on the back of my head and pushing me down deeper each time. This made me gag a little and for a second I thought I would have to come back up for air but I managed to overcome it and let Mike take over as he started to thrust into my throat. I relaxed my body as he took control, allowing him to use my mouth like a fleshlight. It wasn't much longer after this that I heard the first signs of an impending orgasm as Mike's breathing shallowed and he started grunting. I took back over at this point and his hand slipped off the back of my head. I took up a steady rhythm and within seconds, he was tapping me on the shoulder.

"I'm gonna cum..." he moaned, probably expecting me to switch to a handjob and have him finish over me. But that wasn't what I wanted. After getting a taste of cum with the last guy, I wanted it all this time. I kept sucking him but only taking him partly in my mouth, no further than the head of his dick being on top of my tongue. I didn't want him shooting straight down my throat, I wanted to taste it. I felt Mike's fingers dig into my shoulder and his whole body seemed to tense. He let out a low moan as I felt his dick twitch, followed by a warm flood in my mouth as he came. It was better than I had imagined. It had a slightly salty taste but was also somehow a bit sweet at the same time. But it was the texture that I loved the most, it wasn't too runny and it wasn't too thick, it was perfect. Pretty quickly I had to swallow as my mouth filled and Mike still wasn't finished. He almost filled my mouth for a second time before I felt the last shot of his orgasm. I savoured the cum for a moment, swirling it around in my mouth and enjoying the taste before finally swallowing. Mike's legs were trembling.

"Fuck me, that was good." he panted, trying to catch his breath. I still had his dick in my mouth, trying to milk every last drop. Eventually, and reluctantly, as it slowly started to soften, I took his dick out of my mouth, licking my lips as I did so. Mike helped me to my feet and pulled me into him, kissing me and squeezing my arse with both hands. After a few seconds, I pulled away from him.

"That was fucking amazing, but we better head back." I said, giving his crotch one last squeeze before opening the door and heading back to the party. When I got back to the kitchen, Camila was there and it was seeing her that suddenly brought me back to reality. What had I just done? I just cheated on my girlfriend who I love to bits. I could blame it on the alcohol all I wanted but that didn't change the facts. I felt like my head was about to explode. Camila could see something was wrong. She walked over to me and took hold of my hand.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked, a worried look on her face. I didn't even know what to say. How could I tell her what I'd done and break her heart like that? My brain was working overtime and still coming up with nothing. Camila glanced at something behind me and my head swivelled around almost automatically just in time to see Mike walk past the room, looking at me as he passed. I felt my face go bright red and I turned back around to look at Camila, still not knowing what to say. She looked me in the eyes.

"You don't look too good." she said, taking hold of my other hand. "Come on, let's go home. I've had enough anyway. Let's go cuddle up on the sofa and watch a film or something."

The short walk home felt like it lasted an eternity. I was racked with guilt, there was so much I needed to be saying but no words would come out. Camila was blissfully unaware, humming a tune to herself as we got back to the house. Inside, she flopped onto the sofa, turned on the TV and started flicking through the channels. I sat down next to her and stared into space. She scooted along the sofa so that she could place her head on my lap. I instinctively put my hand on her head, stroking her hair, not taking my eyes off the spot on the wall I'd been staring at. We stayed like this for a few minutes.

"So how was it?" she suddenly asked, breaking the silence. It took me a few moments to realise what she'd said. I turned my head towards her, confusion spread across my face. I didn't answer. "Come on babe, how was it?" she asked again, sitting up and looking into my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Did you give him a blowjob?" she continued, a grin growing on her face.

"I..I...wh...you knew?" I finally managed to stutter out.

"Of course I knew! Who do you think arranged it?" she laughed, a grin now filling her face. "You'd told me about how you'd done stuff with guys before but never while dressed up. I knew you'd never do it unless I sorted it out somehow."

"But I cheated on you, how can you be so happy?" I asked, a confused look still plastered across my face.

"Babe, I love you and I know you love me too. If that wasn't true, I wouldn't have seen the conflict going through your mind when you came back from Mike." She hugged me and I was filled with relief, I don't know what I would have done if she'd broken up with me.

"How did you even arrange it? How do you know Mike?" I questioned, feeling confusion, relief and joy all at once.

"He's a gay friend from Uni, I told him all about you and what I wanted him to do and he was more than up for it. I knew he was your type but that you'd need a bit of encouragement from him before you'd do anything." She put her hand inside her underwear and started slowly rubbing herself. "Did he return the favour?" I shook my head in reply. "Well, I better take care of that while you take care of me".

Camila laid me down on the sofa before climbing on top of me, positioning herself so that we could both go down on each other, which I started to do straight away. I loved going down on Camila, it's the same reason why I enjoyed sucking dick, I'd always delighted in giving someone else pleasure, possibly even more so than receiving pleasure myself. I felt a warmness envelop my dick as Camila took me into her mouth. She was a blowjob artist, I could never last more than a few minutes when she was sucking me. She had almost no gag reflex and could deep-throat me with ease. Luckily, she was taking it slow right now. After a few minutes, she took my dick out of her mouth with a slight popping sound.

"Did you swallow?" she asked, slowly stroking me. I mumbled a yes while continuing to use my tongue on her clit. She seemed to love this answer as she took me back into her mouth and started to suck me with great enthusiasm. As she did, I felt her finger probe my arse. She was teasing the hole as if she was checking to see if it was okay. I repositioned myself to give her better access which she obviously took as a "go for it". She slowly pushed her finger inside and my dick felt like it somehow got even harder. This made me use my tongue on her even faster and I could tell she was getting close. Her breathing got heavier and her legs started to shake. Seconds later, her legs tightened around my head and an orgasm flooded throughout her body, causing her to push her finger deeper inside me. This, and her orgasm right in front of my face, pushed me over the edge and I came inside her mouth. She took every drop without even a struggle. She took my dick out of her mouth again and turned around to face me. I could see she still had my cum in her mouth. She looked me in the eyes, I smiled and nodded. She crawled over to me and kissed me deeply, swapping my cum between our mouths and swallowing. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few weeks later it was my birthday. We were at home and I'd opened the presents she'd got for me; clothes, some flavoured rums, some games, etc. Cami was a little bit annoyed, apparently one of my gifts hadn't arrived yet though she did have another one that she hadn't shown me yet. She told me I had to go to our bedroom and wait for her there while she got it ready. I went up into the bedroom and, deciding to change my outfit, flicked through the clothes in my wardrobe, trying to decide what to wear. I eventually settled on a red deep plunge crotchless lace teddy. I slipped out of the dress that I had been wearing, but kept my long auburn brown wig on and took off my bra and panties. I checked myself out in the mirror for a moment. If it wasn't for the dick, I thought, most people would probably be none the wiser. I put on the teddy, adjusting my boobs so that they fit in the cups perfectly. I'd not actually tried this outfit on before while wearing my chest plate. It looked perfect. I climbed onto the bed and waited for Camila, scrolling through my phone for a bit. After a while, I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. I could feel the excitement growing inside me. I laid down on the bed, propping my head against the pillows as she stepped into the room. She'd put black lipstick on, had her hair tied into one long braid that reached her butt and was wearing black boots and a dressing gown which she slowly started to untie. The gown slipped off her shoulders, revealing her upper body. She was wearing a black PVC corset that made her tits look fantastic, not that they didn't already. She finished untying her dressing gown and dropped it to the floor, grinning. My jaw dropped as the black strap-on she was wearing sprung up to eye level. It looked to be about four or five inches long and not too thick. I stared at it for a few seconds before a smile formed on my face.

She came over and stood at the foot of the bed. I sat up and gestured for her to join me but she shook her head and folded her arms. I took the hint and scooted over to the end of the bed, looking up at her. She bent down and kissed me on the lips, I could feel the dildo poking into me at the same time. She stopped kissing me and stood up straight again, pointing down at the dildo.

"Suck it." she commanded. I didn't need telling twice and immediately took it into my mouth and began to bob up and down on it. She thrust into my mouth at the same time while running her fingers through my hair. She made me gag a few times when she pushed it all the way into my throat but all that did was make me drool more, making the dildo slicker and easier to deep throat each time. I reached around and grabbed Camila's butt. It was so firm and round and I could get a good handful, but she moved my hand away. "It's not gonna be my arse that's played with today" she said with a cheeky grin. She gently pushed me in the chest and into a lying position. She got on her knees and pulled me so that my arse hovered over the edge of the bed. Then I felt something soft and wet probe my hole. It was her tongue. She'd never done this to me before but it felt amazing! I let out a little moan. After a few minutes, her tongue was replaced with something a little harder and colder but just as wet. She put a lubed finger inside me, then another and moved them around a little, getting me ready for her strap-on. Once she figured I was ready, she stood up, squirted some lube onto the dildo, then started rubbing it all over. When she'd finished, she lined it up with my hole probing it a little, smiled at me, then slowly pushed inside me.

She started off slowly, not pushing all the way in. She would get about halfway before pulling back out, not wanting to go too hard too fast. I had only been fucked once before by the trans woman mentioned previously and she was smaller than the strap-on. Gradually, she began to work the dildo deeper and deeper before eventually, she bottomed out. Grinning, Camila began to fuck me at a steady, but not too quick pace, each time bottoming out and I could feel the dildo rubbing against my prostate. My dick seemed to harden a little bit more with each thrust. Camila leaned over to kiss me, while continuing to fuck me. I used the opportunity to grab a feel of her breasts at the same time. She let me do this for a few seconds before straightening back up. Just then, there was a knock at the door and Camila's eyes lit up. She stopped thrusting but left the dildo inside me.

"That'll be your last present!" she squealed excitedly.

"Just ignore it, I'm sure they'll leave it in the back garden..." I said, eager for her to resume fucking me.

"No no no, I need to go get it now. Wait here." she replied, carefully pulling out of me before throwing on her dressing gown and running down the stairs. I lay there, slightly disappointed, but also wondering what the postman would think if he saw the strap-on poking out of her gown. I could hear some muffled voices and the door shutting followed by Camila's footsteps coming back up the stairs. Then, seconds later, I heard another set of footsteps coming up the stairs. I froze in shock. Had someone snuck in behind her? I didn't want to be caught like I was by some stranger so I reached behind my head trying to grab the quilt to cover myself but couldn't reach it before I heard Camila clearing her throat. I looked up, still spread eagle from when she was fucking me. She walked into the room, followed by someone else. It was Mike. She must have seen the look on my face; half confused and half worried.

"Here's your last present!" she said with a giggle. I sat up and looked from Camila to Mike a couple of times, both of them had wide grins on their faces. It took a minute for everything to settle in. Then, I began to grin as well.

"I love you so much." I said to Camila.

"I know babe." She replied, pulling Mike over so he stood in front of me. "And I'll get to see it this time too!" Mike undid his trousers and pulled them down, along with his boxers, freeing the dick that I had very much enjoyed sucking at the party. And, not gonna lie, I'd imagined sucking a few times since when having some alone time. I took it in my hand, stroking it a couple of times while grinning at Camila, then guided it towards my mouth. It tasted just as good as last time. It was starting off soft this time though, since Mike had only just got here, so I got to feel it grow its entire length inside my mouth. I looked up at Camila as I sucked; she was biting her lip and watching intently. I decided to give her a proper show by deep-throating Mike and holding him there for a good ten seconds or so before slowly letting his dick slide out of my mouth.

I moved back towards the middle of the bed, inviting Mike to join me and getting onto my hands and knees. He got onto the bed, put his dick straight back in my mouth and placed his hand on the back of my head. I closed my eyes as he slowly began to fuck my face. After a minute or two, I felt movement on the bed and then something pressing against my hole. I pushed back as Camila worked the strap on inside me again and began to fuck me in time with Mike. I'd fantasised many times about being fucked like this, either by two guys, two women pegging me, two trans women or some combination of these. This was the first time it had ever actually happened though. The fantasy did not compare to the real thing. The dildo rubbing against my prostate and the fact that Mike was fucking my throat as if he was fucking someone's arse made me as hard as a rock.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I felt a hand take hold of my dick and start to stroke it. Looking down at the black painted nails belonging to the hand, I realised it was Camila. If my dick could have possibly got any harder at that point, it would have done. She managed to continue stroking me as she fucked me without losing her rhythm. This in-sync fucking of both my holes and stroking of my dick was making the urge to cum quickly rise, I could almost feel my cum building up inside me ready to explode. It was like Camila could sense this too somehow as she let go of my dick and slowed down with her fucking before she spoke up.

"I think Mike should have a go on that arse now. Is that what you want babe?" she asked. Oh my god yes! I thought to myself. I mumbled a yes and nodded in response. It's hard to talk when you have a big dick in your mouth. Camila carefully pulled out of me, followed by Mike doing the same. I turned around so that my arse was facing him, still on my hands and knees. Camila undid the strap-on and placed it on the table next to the bed before lying down on her back and positioning herself under me. I leaned over and gave her a deep, tongue-filled kiss while teasing her pussy with my rock-hard dick, rubbing it on her lips. She was already wet. She arched her back a little, trying to get me to push inside. I couldn't keep teasing her like this, so I gave her what she wanted. Her eyes widened and she took a sharp intake of breath as I bottomed out inside her. I stayed like this for a few seconds, both of us staring into each other's eyes when I felt Mike probe the outside of my arse with his lubed-up dick. I turned my head to look at him and noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. I quickly looked back at Camila, a shocked look on my face. She immediately knew what I was worried about.

"It's okay babe, he's been tested and everything. I've been planning this for weeks, I've thought of everything." she said, trying to reassure me. I thought about it for a moment. I knew Camila would make Mike put a condom on if she thought I was even slightly uncomfortable, but I trusted her and knew she would never put me in any sort of danger.

"Okay." I said, smiling at Camila. Mike placed a hand on my lower back, put his dick up against my hole then slowly started pushing inside me. He was longer and thicker than Camila's strap-on was so, while she had prepared me a certain amount, it still took a couple of minutes of deep breathing and a little bit of pain before Mike was finally all the way in. Once he was, the pain quickly subsided. This was the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me, toy or otherwise, and it took another minute or so for me to relax enough to enjoy it. Mike was patient and stayed still, allowing me to get used to the feeling. Eventually, I began to fuck Camila. Each thrust made Mike's dick slide almost completely out of me before going back deep inside each time I pulled back. It's hard to describe the feeling of fucking someone at the same time as having a dick inside you but all I could say was that it was fucking amazing!

After a few minutes, and once Mike was sure I had gotten used to his dick, he started to thrust into me each time I pulled back, quickly syncing up with me. It was like we had been doing this for years. Every time I fucked Camila faster, he would fuck me faster and every time I wanted to slow things down, he would too. After a few minutes, I heard Camila gasp and felt her legs shaking beneath me as she came to an orgasm. This and the fucking Mike was giving me very nearly sent me over the edge but I absolutely did not want this to be over yet so I somehow managed to power through by slowing down a bit and the impending climax subsided. Once I felt like I wasn't close to cumming anymore, I increased the speed again and leaned down, taking one of Camila's nipples in my mouth, lightly sucking it while taking hold of her other breast and gently squeezing. She threw her head back in pleasure and I started to fuck her even faster. This made her moan loudly and I could tell she was nearing another orgasm which was confirmed only moments later when her legs started to shake even more than last time and I felt her clench on my dick.

This time I couldn't hold it back and my urge to cum completely took over me as I exploded inside Camila with what had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It felt like I was cumming for an age and my legs almost buckled beneath me. I must have shot at least ten times inside her, all the while Mike continued to fuck my arse. Once I'd finished shooting my load, I collapsed onto Camila and gave her a long kiss, both of us breathing heavily. She stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes before pushing my head down towards her crotch. I knew what she wanted. I quickly pulled my dick out of her before putting my head between her thighs and licking up my load that was slowly dribbling out of her, swallowing with enthusiasm. Mike was still fucking me as I did this which made it slightly more difficult but I enjoyed the challenge. Once I'd finished cleaning Camila up, she moved away to the other side of the bed and watched me and Mike.

"I think it's Mike's turn to cum now..." she said with a grin on her face. Mike responded by grabbing hold of my waist and fucking me harder and faster than he had at any point so far. He was hitting my prostate with each hard thrust and I could feel a strange feeling spreading throughout my body. Mike pulled me up so that our bodies were parallel and our heads were next to each other. I turned my head and kissed him as he continued to fuck me. The feeling inside me slowly grew and grew before culminating in what felt like a powerful orgasm except nothing came out my dick, but it caused my legs to shake so much that they gave way beneath me and I fell forward onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Oh my god babe, I think you just had your first anal orgasm!" Camila squealed excitedly and did a little dance. I was still breathing heavily as I tried to get back onto my knees but they gave way again and I just lay there in a state of exhausted bliss. Mike pulled out and gently rolled me over onto my back before pushing back inside me and lifting my legs up so they were on his shoulders and my arse was slightly off the bed and resuming his fucking. My dick had gotten soft after I came inside Camila but Mike fucking me on my back in this position was making it hard again and I could already feel another orgasm building. I was pretty much just laying there letting him fuck me as I barely had any energy to do much else. He started to speed up after a while and I saw his face change as he fought back the urge to cum. It didn't work for very long though as his breathing soon quickened and he grunted as he pushed in balls deep and came to a climax inside me. I could feel his dick twitching as he shot his load deep into my arse and this was enough to make me cum as well as I shot multiple ropes onto my stomach and chest.

I just lay there for a while, breathing heavily. Even though I just came, my dick was still rock hard and didn't seem to plan on going soft anytime soon, at least not as long as Mike was still inside me. Cami moved closer and licked my cum shots off me, swallowing them with a smile before kissing me and stroking my hair.

"You did great, you took it like a champ!" she reassured me. "I could never have taken something that big up my butt."

"Thank you so much for this, it's been amazing." I whispered. She responded with a smile and kissed me again. It was at this point that I could feel Mike slowly pulling his dick out of me. Cami noticed this as well and quickly moved to the foot of the bed near Mike's feet just as he pulled out of me. Since this was the first time that someone had cum inside of me like this, it was a strange sensation feeling it slowly dribble out of me. It was a good strange though and just the thought of having a guy's load inside of me would get me hard pretty quickly from now on. I couldn't see what Cami was doing, but once it felt like all of Mike's cum had leaked out of me, she moved back onto the bed next to me and showed me her cupped hands. She'd collected Mike's thick load and was grinning at me. I opened my mouth allowing her to pour it in. It tasted just as good as at the party. I savoured the taste for a few moments before swallowing it all in one go and licking her hands to get any leftovers. Mike pulled his trousers back up with a sigh.

"I've been wanting that arse since you blew me at the party." he said, buttoning up his trousers and putting on his coat. "If you ever want to do this again, give me a call. I might even have a buddy that would want to join in if you were interested." I looked at Camila, with no expression on my face, waiting to see her reaction. She looked at me with an intrigued look on her face and I responded with the same. With that, Cami threw on her dressing gown and saw Mike to the door while I sat on the bed, excitement building at what could happen in the future.

We were both exhausted after everything so we spent the rest of the day just chilling out at home and talking about what had happened. She told me how much it had turned her on watching Mike fuck me and that she'd been thinking about arranging something like this ever since I first told her that I'd done stuff with guys before. She said she'd even played with herself a few times while imagining somebody fucking me.

"So what did you think about what Mike said about his friend being interested in joining in?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair while curled up on the sofa. Cami jumped up and turned around to face me, scaring me a little.

"Are you kidding!? Just watching Mike fucking you was hot as fuck but two guys spit-roasting my boyfriend? Yes please!" she replied enthusiastically. My heart leaped. Of course, if Camila had said that she wasn't okay with it and that Mike had been a one-time thing, I would have been perfectly happy with that, I love her to bits after all. But the fact that she actually wants it to happen again and with more than one guy made me love her even more than I did already.

"You are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, I love you." I said, embracing Cami and kissing her passionately.

thick_meat69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose I should start by giving you a bit of background on myself. I'm 28 and I've been with my 21-year-old girlfriend, Camila, for just over a year. I'd enjoyed dressing up in women's clothing since my early teens but I'd often go through long periods where I wouldn't be able to do it, usually because my girlfriend at the time wouldn't be okay with it. Luckily, Camila was more than okay with it. In fact, she seemed to really enjoy it. I wasn't even sure how I was going to bring it up to her at first, but when she found my hidden stash of clothing I didn't have much choice but to explain everything. I couldn't exactly let her think they belonged to some other woman I was cheating on her with.

She sat there for a minute or so, looking between me and the bag of clothes she'd found, with a thoughtful look on her face. I could see the cogs were turning in her mind and I was beginning to resign myself to the fact that she was probably about to leave me. A smile suddenly appeared on her face and she started rummaging through the bag. She pulled out a red satin and lace babydoll which just so happened to be one of my favourites, threw it to me and told me to put it on. After that, we had sex and now we often incorporate my dressing up into our sexual activities.

It wasn't until my early twenties that I realised I was bisexual. I'd always thought I just liked girls up until that point, although I'd never actually done anything with one as I was pretty awkward in my teenage years. I'd started to fantasise more and more about guys and my first sexual experience actually ended up being with a guy. We connected after I'd posted online about wanting to try giving a blowjob to a guy. We then met up in a field at night time with nobody else around. Surprisingly, he said I was really good at it considering it was my first time. I don't know whether he was just saying that to be nice or not but it made me feel good. He ended up finishing on my face as I definitely wasn't ready to take it in my mouth with my first blowjob.

There were two other guys I met up with. The first picked me up in his car, then we drove somewhere secluded and sucked each other off. I came in his mouth but I still wasn't brave enough to let him cum in my mine. The second guy came over to my flat and I let him lay me down on my bed and fuck my throat. He came on my face and chest to finish but a drop or two landed on my lip so I tasted it and immediately regretted not having let him finish in my mouth. I loved the taste and wanted to kick myself for not trying it sooner. In between these two guys, I also met a transgender woman. She was the first person who ever fucked me, which she did so on the stairs in doggy position and then on her bed in doggy and missionary.

Okay, so that's enough background. Some university friends of Camila's had invited us both to a Halloween party they were throwing. At first, I was just going to go as a generic vampire or something along those lines. Eventually, she convinced me that it would be a great opportunity to crossdress in public for the first time as who was going to look twice when it was Halloween? I decided to go as Anna from Frozen since I already had her full outfit including a ginger-haired wig with pigtails. Once I had dressed up, Camila did my makeup for me. I'd tried a couple of times before with makeup but I could never get it to look good. I took a look in the mirror and even I couldn't recognise myself. I loved it. Cami chose to go as Wednesday Addams. She already had the long dark brown/black hair so all she had to do was put on some black clothes, long black boots and make herself look pale.

The party was only a few streets away so we walked there. I was nervous stepping outside at first, but she took hold of my hand and this helped a little. Once we got to the party, Cami's friends greeted us with hugs and showed us in. We moved into a large kitchen/dining area with a table in the corner full of alcohol and people spread throughout, talking to each other, dancing and a few even making out. I was shaking a little, convinced that nobody was fooled by my outfit. Camila must have seen this as she took my hand in hers with a little squeeze and led me over to the table full of drinks where she poured a shot of something,

"Drink this, it'll help with your nerves." she said, handing me the shot glass.

I drank the shot, grimacing as I swallowed. Camila giggled at my reaction. Whatever it was, it was strong. It didn't taste great, but it did seem to calm my nerves just a little bit. After a few more shots of various other liqueurs, I was barely even thinking about it anymore, so we poured ourselves a rum and coke each and moved towards the middle of the room to dance. I forgot sometimes how good of a dancer she was. She was certainly getting looks from some of the guys and even a few of the girls too. We were just finishing our drinks when a small group of people came into the room. Camila noticed them come in, downed what was left in her glass and leaned over so her mouth was next to my ear.

"I'm gonna go see a couple of my classmates down the hall, will you be alright by yourself for a bit?" she asked. I nodded in reply. "Okay, just have another drink and talk to people, yeah? It will make you more confident." With that, she hugged me, kissed me on the lips and left the room. I took a deep breath and went to go make myself another drink. I'd just started pouring it when I heard a voice behind me.

"Wow, I love Anna!" I turned around, it was a guy from the group of people that came in just before Camila left. He was about the same height as me, with an average looking build in the top half but I could see he had some pretty thick thighs and calves, I would guess he probably cycled a lot or played some sort of sport and he was wearing a Kristoff outfit. Anna's boyfriend, small world! He was looking me in the eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"Hi..." was all I managed to get out as I felt my face flush. Kristoff chuckled.

"So what's Anna's name when she's not being Queen of Arendelle?" he asked as I fiddled with the straw in my drink. I almost replied with my actual name before I caught myself just in time. That would have been a disaster. I hadn't actually chosen a name for myself for when I'm dressed up, so I stood there for what felt like ages trying to come up with one before I realised I had to say something before he thought I had forgotten my name.

"...Emma!" I blurted out. I guess there are worse names I could have come up with but I'd never really thought about it before now. But, now that I had, I had always felt that Emma was a cute name.

"Well, Emma..." he began as he poured himself a drink. "I'm Mike and I would very much like to dance with you if you wouldn't mind?" He offered his hand to me. I thought for a few seconds. It might have been a bit of a cheesy line but I was very flattered so I put my hand in his and he gently led me towards the other dancers in the room. I've never been a good dancer, not even close. So, of course, I danced really awkwardly. Mike didn't seem to mind but I knew I'd need more drink in me before I'd be loose enough to at least not care about how bad I was dancing. Once the current song ended, I left him talking to a couple of his friends while I went over to have a few shots and make myself another drink.

Just as I'd finished making my drink, my favourite song started playing. My eyes widened and a combination of the song playing and the alcohol sent me scurrying back to Mike, drink in hand. I danced and sang along to the song and I could finally feel myself loosening up. My inhibitions had definitely been lowered as well; I was dancing a lot closer to Mike and even touching his arms and chest now and then. A couple more shots later and my arse was firmly planted in his crotch and my arm around his neck, pulling his head close to mine as we danced. His hands moved to my thigh and stomach and I felt him pull me into him even more. Mike's breathing on my neck sent a tingle through my body that I would never have expected. My breathing quickened a little and I found myself, almost unconsciously, moving his head closer to mine and turning mine to meet his.

I looked into his eyes for a good ten seconds or so. It felt for a moment like everything went quiet and nobody else was in the room except for him and me. He moved so that his lips were barely an inch away from mine like he was testing the waters, seeing if I was up for it or not, letting me make the first move. So I did. I kissed him. And it felt amazing. His lips were soft, he used the perfect amount of tongue and I felt a warm wave of pleasure wash throughout my whole body. Mike broke the kiss off and I was suddenly back in the room again, aware of everyone else in the room. Nobody was paying any particular attention to us though.
Fuck dude I'm rock hard and so turned on by your story