Medicine Show

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For anyone who felt that I was bashing their preferences or talking down to them, I would like to explain. My post about this contained the following statement:

Not handwave it away and let the cream magically create 'portable holes' in girls (nerd alert!).

I used the phrase 'nerd alert' not to mock anyone who wanted the growth cream to grow internal spaces, but in reference to my own use of the term 'portable hole'. For those of insufficient nerditude, Dungeons & Dragons has had, as a magical item, a small black handkerchief which, when unfolded and placed on a flat surface, creates an actual 10' deep hole. This is the 'portable hole'. I used the term intentionally, and intentionally labelled myself as a nerd for using the term.

It was never intended to be perceived as an insult to any readers (and believe me, I wear my nerd badge proudly, so it wouldn't have been anyway).

I'm not going to be writing the story that jgmafia expected. That's not going to happen. However, I never intended for him to feel that I was insulting him or his preferences in fiction. I hope that no one else felt insulted either.

In looking back at that post, I also notice that "handwave" could be taken as unnecessarily dismissive too. What I had intended was to say that I wasn't going to write about the 'cream' having the ability to bend space or otherwise allow 30" of cock to fit inside a 5'2" girl with no explanation. The lack of explanation would be handwaving.

I also assumed, but did not state, that I was not going to set out a complicated explanation for how a chemical growth cream was able to create extradimensional storage spaces inside human women (or maybe, instantaneously and reversibly shrink erections to allow intercourse). I didn't think anyone would be interested, for one, and I didn't really have any idea how to even B.S. my way through that.

Hopefully, that was enough drama. I should have another posting of Chris and Jen tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For anyone who felt that I was bashing their preferences or talking down to them, I would like to explain. My post about this contained the following statement:

Not handwave it away and let the cream magically create 'portable holes' in girls (nerd alert!).

I used the phrase 'nerd alert' not to mock anyone who wanted the growth cream to grow internal spaces, but in reference to my own use of the term 'portable hole'. For those of insufficient nerditude, Dungeons & Dragons has had, as a magical item, a small black handkerchief which, when unfolded and placed on a flat surface, creates an actual 10' deep hole. This is the 'portable hole'. I used the term intentionally, and intentionally labelled myself as a nerd for using the term.

It was never intended to be perceived as an insult to any readers (and believe me, I wear my nerd badge proudly, so it wouldn't have been anyway).

I'm not going to be writing the story that jgmafia expected. That's not going to happen. However, I never intended for him to feel that I was insulting him or his preferences in fiction. I hope that no one else felt insulted either.

In looking back at that post, I also notice that "handwave" could be taken as unnecessarily dismissive too. What I had intended was to say that I wasn't going to write about the 'cream' having the ability to bend space or otherwise allow 30" of cock to fit inside a 5'2" girl with no explanation. The lack of explanation would be handwaving.

I also assumed, but did not state, that I was not going to set out a complicated explanation for how a chemical growth cream was able to create extradimensional storage spaces inside human women (or maybe, instantaneously and reversibly shrink erections to allow intercourse). I didn't think anyone would be interested, for one, and I didn't really have any idea how to even B.S. my way through that.

Hopefully, that was enough drama. I should have another posting of Chris and Jen tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

Oh shit, I really have exposed myself as an a-hole and a troll. I'm really sorry Fafhrd, I totally misunderstood, and I truly wish I hadn't taken on such a dickish tone (though ironically that would seem to be an appropriate tone to take for a story of this nature, har har).

BlondKevin

Sexy Member
Media
Oh shit, I really have exposed myself as an a-hole and a troll. I'm really sorry Fafhrd, I totally misunderstood, and I truly wish I hadn't taken on such a dickish tone (though ironically that would seem to be an appropriate tone to take for a story of this nature, har har).

It sounds like we all will live happily ever after. :smile:

BTW, one of my favorite literary quotations from the great Dorothy Parker might be relevant to this conversation: “There must be a magnificent disregard of your reader, for if he cannot follow you, there is nothing you can do about it.”

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are so many good stories on here that never get finished and we have two authors that wanna continue a great story and thrive on feedback and all you guys wanna do is start arguments that i have to read through which is effectively killing my boner, thanks a lot.

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris chuckled, then suddenly heaved his body to the left, so that his huge wang swung closer towards Jen. “I should get you for that one!”

Jen waved her hands in mock terror. “Aieee! Gojira!”

Oh, damn! This girl is a keeper, thought Chris. I wonder if she has a Slave Leia costume hidden somewhere? She punched him in the arm. “Ow! What was that for?”

“Your mean ol’ cock. Not nice to pick on people smaller than it.” Jen grabbed it gently, wrapping one entire arm around its girth. She upended the lube and squirted a huge portion all down his shaft. “I’ll show it who’s boss…” She then began to gently spread the lube all over Chris’s colossal rod with one hand while holding him with the other.

“Oh, Jen, that feels so good!” Chris was already squirming with pleasure. The lube was slightly cool on his hot skin, but her hands were warm and soft. She glanced over at him for a moment, though she seemed pretty focused on her task.

“Chris, I’m just getting you ready. I haven’t even gotten started yet.” The tip of her tongue peeked out of her mouth as she concentrated on making sure the entire expanse of his dick had received a generous amount of lubricant. She squirted more lube on his cock, then a third application, then a fourth. “I think I’ve waxed cars smaller than this thing. Given your size, I thought you’d be soaked in your own juices by now.” Jen continued to spread the lubricant over the length of his cock, massaging him firmly as she did so.

Chris shrugged his shoulders apologetically. “I never really produced that much pre-cum anyway. Now that I’m bigger, it seems like that stayed the same. It’s probably for the best. If I lose much more fluid than I do when I cum, I’d probably need an IV after my erections.”

Jen patted his meaty shaft. “That’s OK, Chris. If you aren’t leaking pre-cum all over yourself, I’ll just have to rub lube all over your cock. How will I ever cope?” She pressed the back of one hand to her forehead, melodramatically. “The things I do for you.” After she had squeezed almost an entire bottle of lube over his cock, Jen appraised her work. “I think I’ve gotten it all.” She looked at him and smiled.“Now, sweetie, is there any particular way you like to have it stroked?”

“Yes. By you!” Jen shot him a look. “ Uh, I can’t really think of anything. Girls in high school would just usually give it a quick rub.” Chris blushed. Using the plural there is bordering on hyperbole. Not a lot of ‘girls’ wanted to be caught tugging off ‘Spring Roll”.

“I can’t imagine a ‘quick rub’ would do more than wake the beast. You probably jerk yourself off more than any girl has, if you’re like every other guy on the planet. What do you do when you are jerking off?”. Jen strummed her fingers on Chris’s cock impatiently.

“Honestly, Jen, my mind is a complete blank. All I can think about is you touching me right now. I’m not trying to be hard, sorry, difficult. I just can’t think of anything I’d like you to do other than what you are doing.” His cock was almost vibrating, he was so rapt with attention.

Jen blew a strand of hair out of her face. “All right, Chris. I confess. I’ve only given a few guys a hand job before. None of the ‘techniques’ I know will work on you. You’re too big. I’m not complaining, but it’s not like I can wrap my hands around it and rub. I feel like the dog who caught the car he was chasing. Now that I have it, what do it do with it?”

“Jen!” Chris ran his hand down her arm. “Relax. I’m about to explode just from having you next to me. I’m amazed I didn’t already cum when you spread the lube on me. It’s not like you’re going to turn me off with some bad technique!” I’m in bed with a freaking gorgeous girl with huge breasts and she’s worried about me being satisfied?

Jen seemed to relax. “Thanks, Chris. I guess I just never thought that I would actually be doing what I fantasized about doing.” She reached out, just a bit hesitantly, and began stroking her hands up and down the pillar of his dick, increasing in confidence as she continued.

Chris could barely focus on what she said as he was overcome with pleasure. Did she just say she fantasized about…? “Whoah!” Jen had just started slightly squeezing his shaft where it got slightly thinner, right below the head. It felt amazing. She smiled at him, naughtily. “Liked that, did you?” She continued to squeeze and massage his fat cock there, while Chris gripped her sheets and bit his lip. I’m going to freaking explode!

Before Chris could climax, however, Jen removed her hands. “Lemme know how this feels, sweetie pie.” She put one dainty hand on the underside of his massive cock, and the other on the broad top of the shaft. Her right hand pushed against his meat, squeezing it slightly against her left hand, which began to trace slow, circular motions on the sensitive underside. She began right at the huge base of his dick, and slowly began to work her hands upward. Chris squirmed on the bed as he could barely control himself. As Jen felt him writhe, she grinned mischievously at him and taunted, “Does Chris like this? Hmmmm?” She continued to work her hands up his length, agonizingly slowly.

“Oh my god, Jen! Unh! That feels…incredible! I don’t think I can hold back much longer?” Chris’s voice was hoarse and desperate.

Jen continued to knead his giant python, now passing the half-way point of his shaft. “Hold back? Sweetie, why are you holding back? I want you to cum! I want you to cum and cum and cum for me. Those balls are so big, you could probably cum allllllll night!” As she said this, her hands slowly worked higher and higher on his shaft. By the time she got to “all”, Jen’s hands were massaging his cock directly underneath the glans, and Chris was finally losing control.

“Jen! I’m…cumming!” was all Chris could gasp out before his massive climax began to release a flood of spunk from his overstuffed nuts. With her hands firmly gripping the sides of Chris’s massive dick, Jen could swear she could feel the gargantuan spurt of cum travel up his rod. His cock seemed to swell and heat up as the fluid filled his shaft, rising towards escape. No wonder he’s not producing much pre-cum. It must take plenty just to get that water tower filled from the bottom up! The jizz surged through his monster, finally spurting from his huge slit.

She watched in amazement as it poured into her shirt, wrapped around his glans. The volume was beyond anything she had ever seen before. “Chris, this is unbelievable. I’ve never seen anybody…” Jen trailed off as she realized the colossal eruption was simply the first. She quickly leaned forward and wrapped her hands around as much of his shaft as she could grip. As the second wave of jizz began to surge through Chris’s cock, Jen coaxed it upwards with her own hands, milking the mammoth meat as best as she was able. Chris’s pants and groans seemed to indicate his approval. No sooner than the second wave of semen poured out of his cock, Jen returned her hands to his base to ready for a third, then a fourth….

After at least a dozen huge pulses of semen, each far larger than any entire cum shot she had ever seen, it seemed that Chris’s orgasm was over. He had been almost immobile during the entire experience, and had said little other than “Yes….yess….oh, yesss.” Jen’s shirt appeared to be almost entirely soaked through with semen, and Jen reached up to remove it with both hands. The volume of cum was unbelievable, looking to her like a quart or more of jizz. She tried to capture most of it in her poor shirt, but some slopped down Chris’s third leg, or dripped onto the towel.

“Oh, Jen! That was fantastic! When you started really stroking me, I just couldn’t hold back any more. I’ve been thinking about you all day, and….” Chris suddenly seemed to be unable to stop talking, quite unlike a few moments before.

“Chris, sweetie?” Jen looked back at him over her shoulder as she held the soggy mass of her shirt with both hands. “I’ve kind of got my hands full right at the second. Lemme just take care of this, and I’ll be right back.” Jen carefully maneuvered off the bed, slightly off balance due to the bundle in her hands. She stepped over to her laundry hamper, then reconsidered. She dumped the soaked shirt into her empty waste basket, then lifted the plastic bag liner out and into her hamper instead. Jen went to her closet and retrieved two hand towels. “Maybe a little something more absorbent is in order.” She stepped daintily back to Chris, who lay, panting, on the bed, his penis as erect as before. Jen put her hand on the tip of his cock, leaned over to look at him, and said playfully, “Now, where were we?”

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At about the time Chris was taking a wild ride through the streets of Haverhill, Terry was knocking on the door of Crissy's room. He checked his watch: 8:02 close enough to 8... He was wondering what Crissy had planned that required the timing to be so specific when the door flew open and Terry was looking into the angry face of a dark-haired girl in a schoolgirl outfit. She wore a bright orange armband on her left arm and her hair was tied back from her face with a yellow ribbon.
"You're late, Kyon! Penalty!"
Terry took a startled step back.
"Woah, I'm sorry!" he blurted out "I must have the wrong-... Crissy?"
Terry realized mid-sentence the strange girl was just Crissy wearing a wig and costume. A few stray strands of blonde hair were visible poking out from underneath the brown hair of the wig.
"Hmmph!" she put her hand on her hips and pouted "Insubordination!"
"Crissy, what's all this about? What's with the getup?" he gestured at the wig and schoolgirl outfit.
She responded by grabbing him roughly by the collar and dragging his face to hers.
"You will address me as 'Brigade Leader!' Honestly, Kyon, what's gotten into you?"
Terry was too startled by Crissy's insane behavior to struggle. He just gawked at her. Crissy became impatient and tapped her foot on the ground.
"Come on, we haven't got all day!" she dragged him inside the room. Her roommate was gone and the lamps had been covered to provide romantic lighting.
Terry wrestled himself free as Crissy slammed the door behind him.
"Crissy, what the fuck are you doing? Why do you keep calling me 'Kyon'? Have you lost your mind?"
Crissy looked furious for a few seconds before breaking character.
"Quit being so grouchy." she said "I got all dressed up just for you."
Crissy twirled in place.
"Do you like it?" she asked.
"What is it?"
Crissy frowned.
"It's a Haruhi Suzumya costume. I made it myself for the Anime Boston Convention last April."
"Is that like a comic book convention?"
Crissy rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"Kind of. Sure."
"So what's a Harahiri Suzan? Some kind of sex thing?"
"Haruhi Suzumiya. And I was hoping it would be a sex thing, yes."
"Well it is a sexy outfit, I love the short little skirt and the sailor suit." he stepped forward and stroked the hair of her wig "I think you look better as a blonde, though."
"Urrrrgh! You're doing it wrong!" she huffed "You've got to be in character for it to be sexy!"
"Why do I have to be in character?"
"Just... Because! I've been daydreaming about this all afternoon!"
"Fucking in a schoolgirl outfit?"
"Dressing up and having dirty sex as Haruhi and Kyon!"
"Why does it matter if we pretend to be other people to have sex? It all ends up the same."
"You've never had a roleplay fantasy?"
Terry had to pause and think. He'd had a lot of fantasies for sure, but his idea of "roleplay" didn't extend much beyond saying "Teacher, I've been a bad boy, you'll have to discipline me..." before getting down to sex as usual, and frankly, he wasn't picky about how his sexcapades started. Still, he could tell this was important to Crissy, so he figured he'd give it a shot.
"So, what am I supposed to do?"
Crissy ginned and bobbed on the balls of her feet.
"So you'll play along?"
"Sure, why not? Who is this 'Kyon' guy and how do I be him?"
The next several minutes were frustrating for both parties as Crissy tried to explain the basic plot of The Melancholy Life of Haruhi Suzumiya and how Terry was supposed to act in his role as the world-weary Kyon. Finally, Crissy gave up.
"Look, maybe we should try something else. This might be a little... Advanced for you..." Crissy sighed.
Advanced? What do you mean? Terry thought There are stages to this? Maybe it would be better if you started at stage one! If she wanted to do some sexy dressing up, she should have coordinated with me first, we could have picked an outfit we'd both enjoy, maybe something in black leather? She'd look good in maybe a black bustier and thigh high boots... While I was lost in thought, Crissy had gone off on her own track and was digging through her closet, what she was looking for I had no idea... And what's with me suddenly narrating my life in the first person?
Terry shook his head and joined Crissy over by her closet.
During his last couple visits, Terry had been much less interested in Crissy's clothes and much more interested in what was beneath them. He hadn't seen her closet, and was a little surprised to see that in addition to a normal girl's wardrobe, it also featured a large selection of colorful and strange outfits.
"How about this one?" Crissy asked, holding up a teal jacket with ridiculously large shoulder pads "I've actually won awards with it."
She grinned and her single fang glinted in the lamplight.
"Look..." said Terry "I'm actually not all that into anime... So I doubt any of these other outfits are gonna be any better."
"What about books? We could be Aragorn and Arwen! Or John Carter and Deja Thoris, or Kvothe and Denna Or... Ohmigod! Of course! You'll be Jondalar and I'll be Ayla! Damn! That's brilliant!" Crissy's eyes were lit up with that fire he'd seen the other night when she'd tackled him at his door while spouting lines from a Harlequin romance. Of course, as far as Terry was concerned, Crissy may as well have been speaking Greek for the past several minutes.
"Crissy, I've never heard of any of those things."
"They're couples from books. Don't you read at all?"
"Not lately... Do you have anything from movies?"
"What movie?"
Terry tried to think of a good sci fi or fantasy movie that Crissy and he could both act out.
"Star Wars?" he suggested.
"Oooh, with me as Leia?" she purred "Do you want to see me in my golden bikini?"
"Sure, that outfit was pretty hot." Terry smiled and put his hands around her waist, they kissed. As their lips parted Terry said "My name is Luke Skywalker, and I have a big lightsaber..."
The romantic mood in the room derailed so fast that Terry swore he heard a record scratch.
Crissy blinked.
"What?" asked Terry.
"You want us to be Luke and Leia?"

Last edited:

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jen realized she had put her index finger directly into a massive blob of cum on the head of Chris’s cock. She withdrew her hand deliberately, not wanting to seem disgusted or anything. As she did so, she marveled. It’s so hot! Jen brought her hand up to her face, and sniffed cautiously. Hmmm. Doesn’t smell all that bad. Not bleachy like I was expecting.

Seeing the rapt look on Chris’s face, Jen decided it was worth it. She opened her mouth and planted her finger right on her tongue. She closed her lips and slurped the cum off her finger noisily. She thought Chris was about to cum again on the spot. “Mmmmm.” Not bad at all! Still salty, but really sweet, almost sugary!. He actually tastes good! Before she was even conscious of what she was doing, Jen had used her finger to scoop another, larger blob of cum into her mouth. “Mmmmmmm. Jen likey, Chris.” Jen ‘likey’ a lot! I might just go on a liquid diet!

Eagerly, Jen crawled back onto the bed, once again scrambling over Chris’s body. This time, she used his thick schlong as a climbing aid. “So, that went well. I think I’m getting the hang of my hung hunk.” She sat down, on her butt, rather than on her heels, and reached across for Chris’s cock again. “Come to Jenny.” She wrapped one of the towels over the head of his prick. “Come to Jenny, not cum on Jenny.” Jen applied some more lube and started caressing Chris vigorously. “At least, not tonight.”

The immense pressure in Chris’s balls seemed to have eased up a bit. He no longer felt like he was about to erupt at any second. Although he was still rock hard, Chris felt like he was able to relax and enjoy Jen’s ministrations a bit more. Sitting on her butt, Jen had to reach a little father for his shaft. Her strokes upward were pulling his meat to the left a bit, as she simply didn’t have the reach to stroke directly upwards. Jen didn’t focus on one type of motion as she had before, but instead kneaded and fondled his pole first one way, then another.

Jen was industriously rubbing and squeezing and massaging his giant cock, totally focused on the task in hand. On occasion, she would catch him watching her, and smile, then give him a little squeeze on his cock to remind him what he was supposed to be paying attention to. Chris couldn’t help it. He found her attraction to his gigantic wang at least as exciting as what she was doing to it. Chris was also wanting to get his own hands on her, as well. First, he wrapped his left arm around her torso and began caressing her slim waist and back. Her skin is so smooth! His right hand was trembling with the need to touch her, so he turned slightly on the bed, his ponderous balls shifting with difficulty. That brought him close enough to caress Jen’s knee, but it also swung the tree trunk of his cock closer to her as well.

“Whoa, fellah!” Jen seemed a little startled, and pushed against his prick with both hands, though not roughly.

“Sorry. Sorry.” Chris apologized, but kept his hands roaming over her midriff and thigh. “I just wanted to touch you, too.”

Jen seemed mollified and resumed her caresses. “OK, Chris, but you’ve got to warn a girl. No sudden moves. You could knock me unconscious with this big, fat, log.” She began to stroke it more vigorously. “So big….so fat….so hard. Oooh, I love this cock, Chris. It’s soooo perfect.”

In her excitement, Jen didn’t seem to object to Chris moving a little closer. Her ministrations on his manhood were increasing, getting faster and firmer, and Chris could feel himself getting closer to a second orgasm. His left hand shifted back to roam over the curves of Jen’s butt, and he used his firm caresses to shift her a little bit closer to him as she bounced with her strokes on his cock. His right hand strained across his body until he was rewarded with the warm, wet feel of Jen’s sopping wet panties. When his fingertips reached them, brushing against the silk and the skin underneath, Jen ‘oohed’ softly and began to really massage his cock energetically. Her hands were sliding up and down his entire length, squeezing and shifting his meat. Jen’s entire body was bouncing with her efforts, though Chris could hardly tear his eyes from her round breasts, bobbing in her bra.

His persistent, gentle pressure finally bringing Jen into reach, Chris softly rubbed Jen’s puffy labia through the silk panties, which were drenched with her fluids. “Oh, Chris!”, she gasped, breathlessly, and her arousal pushed him over the edge.

“Unh! Unh!” Chris could hardly move a muscle as his body seized up in a huge orgasm. Jen, however, retained her wits, and quickly began to use her hands as before to coax even more cum out of his bloated cock. “Unh!” As before, Chris’s mammoth nuts pumped a giant load up and out his colossal rod. Jen marveled as the copious amount of spunk first filled, then overfilled, her makeshift wrapping. How can he pump out this much cum? As the spasms of his climax receded, Jen deftly removed the sodden towel from his cock, cautious to minimize the mess. However, when she espied a stray rivulet of semen oozing down his fat member, she couldn’t resist.

Leaning it, Jen pressed her pink tongue against the hot, firm flesh of Chris’s cock, and languorously lapped up every drop of spunk. “Mmmmmmm! Better than licking cake batter off the mixing blades!” Chris sighed in delight. “Who knew cleanup would be so much fun?” It really does taste good! Jen looked down at the heavy, wet towel. I don’t think I could swallow that much, though. Maybe on an empty stomach.