meeting up on craigslist- what do you think?

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I've posted up ads in the casual encounter section, and despite it clearly saying M4W it seems to merit a lot of attention from guys. I make it pretty explicit in the ad too. Well, I just found it very interesting how when I post my pics in it how many guys want to pay. I never was aware of that before this, lol. I dont think I'll do it, but it's tempting to be sucked off for a few dollars in college, lol.

Anyway, I've only got some spam, one girl that was interested but has disappeared, and a few couples that are too far to really reach with just Marta and no car. Basically, I'm not having any good luck.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I've met a few women for casual sex. But you're right -- W4M is a tough way to date.

Finding couples needing a second guy offers far better odds.

There's like a 1000 ads for W4M but 50 for MW4M in Chicago. Of course I doubt that a majority of those 1000 are real ads, but still, damn. 20 to 1 difference in number of ads? I guess at least with only 50 ads it is easier to shift through them? :rolleyes:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I've posted up ads in the casual encounter section, and despite it clearly saying M4W it seems to merit a lot of attention from guys. I make it pretty explicit in the ad too...

...Anyway, I've only got some spam, one girl that was interested but has disappeared, and a few couples that are too far to really reach with just Marta and no car. Basically, I'm not having any good luck.

Welcome to my world as well.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well I tried. Sent out a bunch of responses to ads, mostly to couples advertising for another guy to join in.

A few no responses, one that exchanged some emails with me but has since vanished for the past two days with no response, and one guy who claimed to be part of a couple and apparently lived just a few miles away but when it came to meeting them both claimed that "she" had "gone home already" and wouldn't I just come over so he could "just admire me" (I link to my XTube page in my responses so people know what they're getting in terms of face, body, and cock) and we could "look at her pictures together". Uh...no?

The last straw with that one was when he asked me yesterday if I would be interested in coming over to his place so he could blow me (this after a flurry of messages stating I wanted to meet them as a couple, assuming there was even a woman to begin with, and not one-on-one). That earned an immediate deletion from my contacts and blockage from all means of communicating with me. I mean come on man, you promised a woman would be involved and yet all I hear talked about is you? What part of "I'm straight and looking for a woman" did you not get?

Fuck Almighty, I hate that shit.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did I miss this thread earlier?

I have never used CL as a single female, but have used it many times as a couple. Some people were a bit weird, but nothing was dangerous.

And having used CL while traveling, I can assure you that the CL in a metropolitan area has faaaaaaaaaaaaar more choices than in a smaller city. (And I shudder to think of a CL in a small town.... neighbors meeting neighbors on CL... :eek:)

-- Be clear cut in EXACTLY what type of person you are looking for: gender, age bracket, ethnicity (if that's important to you, which isn't to me), fitness level, etc. etc . etc.
-- Be specific on what you yourself look like (and don't tell lies!)
-- Be specific on what sexual experience you are looking for (sometimes we just want to have phone sex with another guy on the phone)
-- A little sense of humor helps a lot! (I don't want to come off as weird)
-- Post photos (body shots, not face)
-- Have them send recent body shots of themselves
-- Talk on the phone (get their number first)
-- Meet somewhere public

There!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I tried. Sent out a bunch of responses to ads, mostly to couples advertising for another guy to join in.

A few no responses, one that exchanged some emails with me but has since vanished for the past two days with no response, and one guy who claimed to be part of a couple and apparently lived just a few miles away but when it came to meeting them both claimed that "she" had "gone home already" and wouldn't I just come over so he could "just admire me" (I link to my XTube page in my responses so people know what they're getting in terms of face, body, and cock) and we could "look at her pictures together". Uh...no?

The last straw with that one was when he asked me yesterday if I would be interested in coming over to his place so he could blow me (this after a flurry of messages stating I wanted to meet them as a couple, assuming there was even a woman to begin with, and not one-on-one). That earned an immediate deletion from my contacts and blockage from all means of communicating with me. I mean come on man, you promised a woman would be involved and yet all I hear talked about is you? What part of "I'm straight and looking for a woman" did you not get?

Fuck Almighty, I hate that shit.

I feel your pain (ever think what would have happened to CLinton if he walked through the orthopedic section of a hospital?!)

WHen I post, I get 50 or 60 responses in an hour. There is literally no WAY that I can get back to them all.

We respond to maybe 5 or 6.

And out of those 5 or 6, only one gets lucky.

ANd it isn't necessarily the best of the bunch -- it's who is quick to respond, what are their photos like, where are they located, and who has the right schedule. (CL is a CONVENIENCE service...)

Don't take it personally, d-low1. It's totally a numbers game.

Last edited:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just posted under m4m in Craig's List looking for a guy I met while camping at a particular campground several years. I was amazed as well as disgusted at the number of replies from "cunts". I know I'll take flack for using that word but these were spamm replies and immediately deleted with no reply. I felt like telling them to "go to hell" but that would only verify an eddress.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
-- Be clear cut in EXACTLY what type of person you are looking for: gender, age bracket, ethnicity (if that's important to you, which isn't to me), fitness level, etc. etc . etc.
-- Be specific on what you yourself look like (and don't tell lies!)
-- Be specific on what sexual experience you are looking for (sometimes we just want to have phone sex with another guy on the phone)
-- A little sense of humor helps a lot! (I don't want to come off as weird)
-- Post photos (body shots, not face)

How many of your selections were non-white? And of that, break it down by race .... I think people don't realise that they do select based on criteria they might not vocalise.

At any rate, straight men are screwed. It will be same set of hot hung guys who get laid over and over. So much for uniter and not mass murderer.