Men with genital piercings. opinions?

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I became interested in one. The Apadravya. It's mentioned in the Kama Sutra, ancient piercing that a barbell goes thru the middle of the head, bottom to top in an angle. The ends have balls on them, which, in theory should rub and hit the g spot.

A picture would show it better than I could with words.

I want to get it after summer. I say after because I want to enjoy the pool and beach, since getting the piercing would keep off for at least 6 months.
I was looking at decoration for it. Different colors and type of material. It'd be good looking (to me). Planning on starting either 8 gauge or 6 if I have enough balls to do it.

What do woman feel about that piercing? I'd have to warn anyone who I'm about to sleep with that I have that, to reduce the shock and possible rejection.

Thank you for reading ladies ! I appreciate any response very much :)

I'm apathetic about them. In my experiences with men who had genital piercings, they didn't really add to anything. Keep in mind this would all be sex with condoms. I've used textured/bump-y/etc sex toys too though, and don't really think it adds much. The only one that did, was one that had distinct, but extremely soft/rounded waves.

This isn't MY toy but it's the same design/same company

RainbowMarble_zps1f61962d.jpg

For oral sex, I always am a little concerned about the jewelry snagging on anything or bumping into my teeth too hard. I have kind of fragile teeth, sadly :(

Reactions: Mercurygirl

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Fade definitely understandable about worrying about doing oral. I wouldn't use metal or a big ball either so maybe that'd make a difference.

Well in its defence, there was a condom so not surprised that it didn't make a difference.

@sweetlucky12 I suppose you're not the only one who would feel this way. Its kool. I rather be with a woman who's not weirded out by it. It would tell me something about her that I find kool as hell.

In the end it doesn't really matter if woman who never met me don't like it. Again tho, I appreciate your opinion. I hope I read more :)

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No problem buddy. Whatever suits you. I just know it's a sensitive area and I think it looks painful!!!

Tho I think lip piercings, nipples, most everything besides ears/nose actually would hurt like crazy! LoL maybe I just don't like pain. Haha!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am kinda with sweet lucky (although I am much older). I furrowed my brow looking at the pics so I'm guessing I'm not kool as hell... and that's kool too! :)

I just think about how difficult it must be to keep it clean, especially during the healing stage. (well ... after too)

Reactions: sweetlucky12

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it does take maintenance to keep clean. Especially in my case since I'm uncircumcised... I have to be real with myself and ask if I'm going to seriously be diligent with cleaning.

Nah it doesn't make u any less kool, just not my type jejej.

I heard nipples is one of those areas that hurt a lot. Not worried about the pain cause I know it'll hurt anyways no matter what. @Betty_Cocker @sweetlucky12

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media

That's what I imagine Satan's tongue looks like. I had a dream once that I was having sex with the Devil (maybe it was a demon?) and his tongue looked similar only it could changed colors like an octopus. He showed me how he could make it any size he wanted and it grew out of his mouth towards me a yard or more. As the hot tip reached me and began to part my lips a cat jump on my stomach and I woke up. So close. Fucking cat, I so wanted to make it with the Prince of Darkness. Worst still I never got to see his penis. If it was anything like his tongue I bet it was a magnificent instrument design for maximum female pleasure. A serpentine stallion cock that shot warm chocolate syrup.

:::sigh::: what might have been.

As to the OP query, I've answered this a few times on this forum, I don't like them. The idea of a potentially bacteria coated piece of metal rubbing inside me isn't a comforting or arousing thought. Every time a guy takes a piss it must get covered in urine. Add, I'd fear it get lost in me. To me it looks like an infection and gynecologist visit just waiting to happen.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one nipple pierced, but it migrated, so I removed the barbell. Then I either had the other pierced, or the same one. Don't remember. It hurt like hell, that I DO remember. But, it only hurt for two seconds. It was a pretty lousy two seconds though.

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Mercurygirl a way around that is if I have multiple bars and changing them weekly.
I guess to a lot of woman it wouldn't be attractive but more of a worrisome thing. I think it'd be anatomically impossible for it to get stuck in you. I'm more likely to get sore or feel pain than the woman if I start hulk smashing that ass.

lol tbh is not like I get laid daily or anything so I should like for myself to get me off and increase sensitivity. I really like the idea of using different colors and materials truly interested.

Thanks again, its giving an idea what I'll deal with, preparing me for any challenges ahead.

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I knew I would learn something I didn't think about before. Its gonna be my first piercing too, big decision.

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Mercurygirl a way around that is if I have multiple bars and changing them weekly.
I guess to a lot of woman it wouldn't be attractive but more of a worrisome thing. I think it'd be anatomically impossible for it to get stuck in you. I'm more likely to get sore or feel pain than the woman if I start hulk smashing that ass.

lol tbh is not like I get laid daily or anything so I should like for myself to get me off and increase sensitivity. I really like the idea of using different colors and materials truly interested.

Thanks again, its giving an idea what I'll deal with, preparing me for any challenges ahead.

I thing they make some of the balls that interchange with vibrating balls or disc. Might be something to add to the mix. Good luck!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because I knew I would learn something I didn't think about before. Its gonna be my first piercing too, big decision.
Tongue piercing is nearly painless, at least until the swelling kicks in, which you can delay with ice chips and ibuprofen. (You can suck ice immediately, ibuprofen thins the blood and should be consumed only after you are certain there is no bleeding.) The after care is simple. Pay attention to your diction and wear pink or clear jewelry and it will be discreet. Why not start there, and see how you like that first? At the least you will know what to expect.

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tongue piercing is nearly painless, at least until the swelling kicks in, which you can delay with ice chips and ibuprofen. (You can suck ice immediately, ibuprofen thins the blood and should be consumed only after you are certain there is no bleeding.) The after care is simple. Pay attention to your diction and wear pink or clear jewelry and it will be discreet. Why not start there, and see how you like that first? At the least you will know what to expect.
Yeah I had one for about ten years. I tried to eat to soon and the swelling was ridiculous. LOL