methods for cleaning up

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Otis88@Jul 10 2005, 06:42 AM
Tissues have never worked for me, that is unless i used about 50 of them. they can never hold up. I use a towel most of the time.
[post=327938]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here. I'm too hairy and shoot too much stuff , so I need a decent towel. Even a sock gets soaked, I've found on occasion.

There's a basket next to the bed with towels and sex toys. It contains one particularly nice towel which I bought at Don't Panic in the Castro on a visit to SF. Embroidered in an elegant script are the words "Cum Rag".

My partner and I are doing our relationship long-distance at the moment, and I notice on visits that he's reverted to Kleenex for his private exertions. He always was the fussy one.

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Jul 6 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Jul 6 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Franky@Jul 6 2005, 07:33 AM
RoysToy
My foreskin will hold about 60 ml how much spunk do you shoot?
Franky
[post=327002]Quoted post[/post]​
Franky:

At the time my friend first got me to shoot in a shot glass it measured right at 1 and 1/4 fluid ounces, which is 3 tablespoons. I don&#39;t know what that is in mls.

I was in my late 40&#39;s. Now 1 tablespoon is the usual amount, so let me know how much ml this is.
[post=327061]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

wow.. a Tablespoon is about 15ml.. thats about 45ml... but 1 1/4 fl oz is about 36ml...

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 12 2005, 12:01 PM
I&#39;m surprised anyone can shoot that much. I take it this was multiple ejaculations?
[post=328432]Quoted post[/post]​

i know.. i can cum avearge 3-4ml, 5-6 tops.. hehe

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was a kid and jacking off, I used to cum in my shorts. true, and yes it was sticky, but that just seemed normal to me at first. then I would go on the bedsheets. Then one day my Dad took me aside and told me to start using something else and he dropped a wad of his car rags on the bed. It seems that he heard Mom say that she was finally getting tired of seeing my briefs and the sheets stained. So I've used absorbent rags and also paper towels, ever since. Oh and I stopped coming in my shorts a long time ago, but there have been a couple of times, where for old times sake.......:rolleyes: .....ah.... the good old days.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
I prefer some sort of towel or toilet paper. Condoms are such a bitch to put on.:rolleyes:

I agree.........while I was at college last semester I really enjoyed shooting stream after stream onto my desk.....so hott. Other than that I guess it depends what my situation is.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 10 years ago, I thought of a great invention that was modelled after "The DustBuster".

Along the same lines, it was a small, hand-held vacuum but the goal of this device would be to suck up semen after it was ejaculated.

I wanted to call it 'The Jizz-Away"!

What do you think? Should we manufacture and market it with the LPSG Logo on it??? :tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
About 10 years ago, I thought of a great invention that was modelled after "The DustBuster".

Along the same lines, it was a small, hand-held vacuum but the goal of this device would be to suck up semen after it was ejaculated.

I wanted to call it 'The Jizz-Away"!

What do you think? Should we manufacture and market it with the LPSG Logo on it??? :tongue:

I can almost see the infomercial now....:tongue:

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i use this stupid pothead t-shirt this (cute.. im pathetic) meth addict i used to know gave me... stick my cock through an armhole and jerk from the inside... that way i can cum fairly freely.. i should wash it though.. all the dry cum(and theres a LOT) can be kinda painful...

my favorite place to jerk off is the bathroom at my work.. its a bar/grill/crappy hole in the wall... the bathrooms are covered with graffiti.. i just cum in the urnial or on the walls.. whatever. lol... i also keep track of how many times ive done it there with little hash marks on the wall...

ugh.. reminds me of a horrible/funny memory... when i was a kid i would always just jerk off under my computer desk in my room.. id have a trashcan there but i didnt bother aiming.. so it would usually just cover the floor... problem was that my grandmother cleaned our house for us... one day she asked me to stop spitting on the floor... lord...

she also once found a soda bottle i had turned into a bong.. full of dirty smelly bong water... she threw it out and made a joke to me and my mom that she had found an old soda in my room that had gone REALLY bad.... lol.. shes not too quick.. good thing.