Mike Faist

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if he’s straight, he’s basically work dated Lucas Hedges and Josh O’Connor - maybe even Ansel Elgort and Jeremy Jordan! He’s doing better than most Hollywood igenues, he just need to nail a role with Jacob Elordi. Color me jealous!

Unfortunately, the one true openly Gay, costar is Ben Platt, who probably chased him around the dressing rooms on Broadway, and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
Mike faist has never disclosed his sexuality and were did you get that he is "straight", Let's stop assuming people's sexualities please it's 2024

Heterosexuality is not the default sexuality!! Especially when you are talking about a theater kid

Reactions: AdamLBB and Kanashi

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah poor Past Lives should have came out in September or October. Sure the writer's strike would have prevented a lot but it might have got at least one of it's core three actors into the Oscar race.

But we'll see what happens come next year. Maybe it will get some love at other award bodies. It seems like something the Golden Globes would like.

It got a Best Picture and Best Screenplay nomination, it did fine. The only actor whom was mentioned as being 'robbed' of a nomination was Greta Lee, but she's still relatively new in many people's eyes. With only the rarest exceptions, Best Actress & Best Actor tend to be for a body of work as opposed to a single performance.

In any case films from early in a year do still get nominated, even occasionally win. It's not as likely, but certainly very possible.

Lover man

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Opposite for me.

Absolute brilliant film about three heavily flawed individuals. The cinematography, the music, the acting, and the complexity of it all….. just perfect.

Loved how everything wasn’t wrapped up in a perfect little bow. Felt like the director really trusted the viewers as opposed to holding our hands and dumbing everything down.

So much conflict could have been avoided if the characters were more honest and less prideful. The movie definitely inspired me to be more forthright in my own life.
What I didn’t like was tashi character since she seemed cold and manipulative to me and toying with the emotions of art and patrick. I wish the film also explored a romance between art and Patrick,

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does this have any Oscar potential? I know it is very early to seriously talk 2025 Oscars but is there any hope maybe it gets in some categories?

Very small ones. Its come out too far away and it'll be movies from later in the year that'll ll dominate the leading categories more likely.

Reactions: gr8tu

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does this have any Oscar potential? I know it is very early to seriously talk 2025 Oscars but is there any hope maybe it gets in some categories?

Very small ones. Its come out too far away and it'll be movies from later in the year that'll dominate the leading categories more likely.

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I remember back in his DEH days he had a long term gf. He doesn’t exactly strike me as queer, but a boy can dream.
Im 100% you are talking about the brown girl, her Name is Tilly Evans Krueger they were freinds & they're still friends and she currently has a boyfriend

shdomfan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mike Faist is a American actor from West Side Story (2021)

mike-faist-nude-photos.jpg

mike-faist-nudes.jpg

mike-faist-naked-shots.jpg

5.jpg

Source: gay-male-celebs.com
I assumed he had a nice body, but that's still unexpected!

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm happy this happened because I've been in love with Josh since The Crown and God's Own Country, and couldn't take my eyes off of Mike in WST.

BUT, this was the driest kiss ever. Josh's little bit of tongue saved it but all of the kissing was very dry in this film. Still loved the hell out of it and had fun seeing this but the physical passion was lacking. But Mike and Josh could kill it in the eye-fucking department.

As Britney said
3nk7.gif

rhannigan9

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight