Mike Faist

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Just saw him in this. He got his bum out. It was great.
would you mind giving us more details please. like what was the context of the scene? was his co-star also nude? how long did that scene last? e.t.c

I've read online that he was also nude in the 2018 play Days of Rage so this isn't his first stage nudity rodeo

soya11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would you mind giving us more details please. like what was the context of the scene? was his co-star also nude? how long did that scene last? e.t.c

I've read online that he was also nude in the 2018 play Days of Rage so this isn't his first stage nudity rodeo
Yes, please! Inquiring minds would love to know.

Joshuwaa87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Firstly there’s a scene where they’re both shirtless and are washing their private parts. They keep their jeans on but they’re lowered quite a bit so you can see the upper half of their ass and crotch.
In another scene they’re both naked in bed (at least they appear to be totally naked) but they’re covering their private parts with the duvet. You can see most of their leg leading up to their crotch so it does seem like they’re legitimately naked. Mike’s character then runs outdoors so he jumps out of bed and runs offstage covering his dick, so you can’t really see it but you can see his ass obviously. One day he might not do it properly and lucky viewers might see the whole thing. I guess it depends what he feels comfortable with. There are a number of shirtless scenes. (Mike’s body is insane) and lots of touching and kissing. The major sex scene is done when they’re both in a tent and so you just see the shadows. All in all it was quite hot.
I hope that helps. :)

soya11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly there’s a scene where they’re both shirtless and are washing their private parts. They keep their jeans on but they’re lowered quite a bit so you can see the upper half of their ass and crotch.
In another scene they’re both naked in bed (at least they appear to be totally naked) but they’re covering their private parts with the duvet. You can see most of their leg leading up to their crotch so it does seem like they’re legitimately naked. Mike’s character then runs outdoors so he jumps out of bed and runs offstage covering his dick, so you can’t really see it but you can see his ass obviously. One day he might not do it properly and lucky viewers might see the whole thing. I guess it depends what he feels comfortable with. There are a number of shirtless scenes. (Mike’s body is insane) and lots of touching and kissing. The major sex scene is done when they’re both in a tent and so you just see the shadows. All in all it was quite hot.
Thank you for your service ☺

Reactions: Joshuwaa87

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
thanks!!!

Reactions: Joshuwaa87

soya11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does he have a bubble butt cause that's what I imagine?

Joshuwaa87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does he have a bubble butt cause that's what I imagine
Not really. He has hardly any body fat so it’s very tight, small and firm.
I’d have loved to have got a photo but I’d probably have been thrown out. (And would feel guilty)

cripple_crow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw him on Brokeback Mountain. I always found him attractive, but he's absolutely stunning in real life. His face and smile are pure perfection. Very lean, muscular/toned body, with some chest hair, which you get to see a couple of times throughout the show.

Great actor as well - he smashed it as Jack even though I was not convinced by Lucas Hedges.

soya11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw him on Brokeback Mountain. I always found him attractive, but he's absolutely stunning in real life. His face and smile are pure perfection. Very lean, muscular/toned body, with some chest hair, which you get to see a couple of times throughout the show.

Great actor as well - he smashed it as Jack even though I was not convinced by Lucas Hedges.
He really has the perfect amount of chest hair.

What did you think of the sex and nude scenes?

cripple_crow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He really has the perfect amount of chest hair.

What did you think of the sex and nude scenes?
The sex scenes and the nudity were exactly as the previous user described. But the theatre is quite small, with the audience sitting around the stage, which is siutated in the middle, and depending on where you are sitting your experience may vary. I was sitting on the front row, on the side where the bed was, so Mike was literally at arm's length from me when he was naked in bed (Stalls A17 if anyone is interested in that view! :))

As described, he has one leg on the floor with a sheet covering his crotch and I could see all that from the side - you could almost peak under the sheet but of course it never moves enough to see anything. So I got a very good, extended look at his v-muscles and bit of side butt from where I was sitting, but I could see almost nothing of Lucas. He got up and run "outside" -and away from where I was sitting- very fast, so the butt nudity was kinda a blink and miss moment for me. His butt looked bigger than I thought it would be though, and very firm. I also have a feeling he was wearing a pouch to cover his dick in that scene.

In general I didn't find the sex scenes themselves very hot....But I was very happy Mike was in them! I thought the sex scenes were a bit rushed and perfunctory (like the entire script to be honest which didn't really convince me of the love story). The more tender, kissing, hugging and "longing looks" moments were more erotic for me....

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
The sex scenes and the nudity were exactly as the previous user described. But the theatre is quite small, with the audience sitting around the stage, which is siutated in the middle, and depending on where you are sitting your experience may vary. I was sitting on the front row, on the side where the bed was, so Mike was literally at arm's length from me when he was naked in bed (Stalls A17 if anyone is interested in that view! :))

As described, he has one leg on the floor with a sheet covering his crotch and I could see all that from the side - you could almost peak under the sheet but of course it never moves enough to see anything. So I got a very good, extended look at his v-muscles and bit of side butt from where I was sitting, but I could see almost nothing of Lucas. He got up and run "outside" -and away from where I was sitting- very fast, so the butt nudity was kinda a blink and miss moment for me. His butt looked bigger than I thought it would be though, and very firm. I also have a feeling he was wearing a pouch to cover his dick in that scene.

In general I didn't find the sex scenes themselves very hot....But I was very happy Mike was in them! I thought the sex scenes were a bit rushed and perfunctory (like the entire script to be honest which didn't really convince me of the love story). The more tender, kissing, hugging and "longing looks" moments were more erotic for me....
thanks for the description!