Mile High Club

Mashtunmeister

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, not done it yet, but have done the opposite, the 100 feet under, in the loos of the Eurostar train under the English Channel.

Logistically a nightmare, and I ended up getting a wet bum.

But at least I can say I did it !

As you say might be a bit tricky on the plane's toilets, I think I'll save this experience up for when I travel First Class.

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
Hopefully I will be this August. I'm travelling with my family and girlfriend to Italy, she keeps entertaining the thought. I just think it would be cool to say I did.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hate flying, the only thing I hate more than being on an airliner is being in an airport, so sex is usually the last thing on my mind, just wanna get outta there...

Great pix btw cassandra :biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never understand why it's called the Mile High Club when you're typically six miles up. I guess it harks back to times before pressurised aircraft?

Sadly I'm not a member (yet) although I have had sex at 15,000 feet it wasn't on a plane.

Appropriate section choice as one bonus is that the lower air pressure makes some key components a tad larger and increased blood flow increases senstivity :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ahhh., the mile high club. I became a member recently actually. It wasn't all that comfortable,... I was on my way home, and it was late. MY gf and I went to visit her folks. The cabin was kinda dark, and we were near the bathroom... she got up to go, and I decided what the heck.

The bathroom was SO small... I could barely in the bathroom, let alone get in her.... It was a quickie. 10 minutes later we were back in our seats, with a stupid grin on our faces. The stewardess, kindly reminded us to not do that again. She understood though. Nice lady.

It was good, but I prefer a bed. or couch, or back of a truck, or inside a public washroom stall.:biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra, unless you are flying first class with Singapore Air or Lufthansa it's a lot more fun (more room too) in a general aviation aircraft. The last time I was a member of the Mile High Club was in the rear of a Beechcraft 58 Baron over the Mojave desert at 12,500 ft. between Las Vegas and the John Wayne Orange County airport. Oh, and let somebody else do the flying when you are engaged in close contact. :adam4:

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
Has anyone become a member? I've thought about it but the tiny bathrooms and crowds on airplanes make it near impossible.

:smile: With that gorgeous rack you have, I bet the bothrooms are way too tiny :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe my time to join will come in August. So far, I've only had one try, but I don't think jacking a guy off in-flight qualifies you to become a member. Well, let's wait for August.

For those who also want to join, I'd recommend a night flight, when the passengers are either asleep or will focus on something to do that won't wake up the others. You'd only have to deal with the obligatory insomniac then, but I think a hard stare will keep him from blowing the whistle on you two.

Hey 13x7, want to help me become a member?

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
Has anyone become a member? I've thought about it but the tiny bathrooms and crowds on airplanes make it near impossible.

yah everytime i fly there's always a line for those bathrooms...i can't see how one would get a chance to do the dirty deed.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused:????i was always under the impression that the general idea was to scru one of the "sky-whores"(stewardesses)????:confused:

**just a joke about the sky-whore, no offense to any stewardesses/stewards**

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
I joined the club years ago when the restrooms were bigger. Did it once in the restroom and then there was that redeye flight upstairs on a 747. That was really nice.

Today, the restrooms are miniscule and they smell.

11incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a blow job flying the red eye sitting in first class under a blanket. With fucking I have on a train in the handicaped bathroom lots of room and those trains make noise.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
11incher said:
I got a blow job flying the red eye sitting in first class under a blanket. With fucking I have on a train in the handicaped bathroom lots of room and those trains make noise.

Does a handjob under a blanket count ?

D

deleted3782

Even on overseas flights, too many people walk the aisles to get in a hand job. The bathrooms? Forget it. I'd rather just sleep my way across the ocean.