novusDae

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone have a list of their social media I can only find Discomammi and @discomammi in instagram and her son @joeyburford_

And Jose @jose.mizrahi and his mum @lamamafitness ) Pola

novusDae

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Specially Harrison I think is the cutest, some of them look too young even for me and I am 30... but I am not judging.

Specially Joey, the way he looks and acts and speaks.... he is still a kid in my eyes

Reactions: Donna Juanisa

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The show is a mess, some people just disappears for entire episodes the editing is all over the place... it's hard to watch for all the wrong reasons
I need the producers from 90day fiance/ love after lockup to take over this series. I love my trash but trash still needs to be watchable

• Haha
Reactions: Anron and novusDae

Matty1203

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The show is a mess, some people just disappears for entire episodes the editing is all over the place... it's hard to watch for all the wrong reasons
Yeah I didn’t expect this to be boring of all things. The editing is shockingly terrible but 90% of the cast is giving nothing. The guys barely seem interested in the women and I think some of the women just don’t wanna embarrass themselves. Hopefully if they get another season we’ll get a better more prepared cast.

Reactions: TheAndreaShow