MJ... enough already.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ABSOLUTELY GIVE MY UNBRIDLED APPROVAL to this post by SkullMason.

It's precisely my take on Mr. Jackson's situation as it stands today.

Whether you like it or not "thirdknee" I'm allowed to approve or disapprove of something without clearing with you first. :wink:

WOW..I really upset you ..lol..Stonzo their is a huge difference between sounding intelligent and BEING intelligent..The very fact that you state that you are ABSOLUTELY sure Michael Jackson never did anything wrong with those children is an absurd statement...I am very confident that he DID do bad things to them..HOWEVER i wasnt in the room with him either so i cant say with 100% certainty that he did...I also cant say with 100% certainty that you think the same way he did.....BUT i got a good idea!!!...and YES you may respond...

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Either way, I havn't seen it, but, in general, the Media goes on feeding frenzies for all sorts of reasons. Might have been a bit better if it was kept private.
(Or, at least, semi-private)
No, I wasn't a fan, either.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on ..you can do better than that !!!

I don't think anyone gives their approval to anyone whom they don't agree with.

Also, if anything, the opposite of his views would be twisted and perverted. Assuming the worst about MJ, would mean assuming he molested and did inappropriate things with young children. If you'd like to believe that he molested children without any substantial evidence having been brought forth, I think that says quite a bit about you and your own sick thoughts.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it just me or is MJ's death and memorial service now blown out of proportion into some sort of freak show?

Is it time for people to say, enough already?

They are now televising his children grief... to me, that's kinda sick.

If you feel that way, then why start a thread on the topic? If you've had enough, switch channels and move on.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW..I really upset you ..lol..Stonzo

Yes. I'm a wreck over it. Actually I'm inconsolable. You have wide and powerful influence beyond your own imaginationings I'm sure.

their is a huge difference between sounding intelligent and BEING intelligent....

So I've noticed :rolleyes: (it would be helpful if you're here to appear intelligent as you suggest you spell "there" properly)

thirdknee63 said:
I am very confident that he DID do bad things to them..

Than that would make your ABSOLUTE conviction equally absurd to you? Got it.

Hmmm... didn't we just go through this chiding crap two days ago with someone doing this very same thing?

Tedious dude.

DiscontentBoy said:
Come on ..you can do better than that !!!

No. He did wonderfully well. Again; I APPROVE of his response.:biggrin1:

Yours? meh

Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all wayyyy overblown. Though none of it comes as a surprise. His death has become the same circus his life was.
And before anyone jumps on me: I was a huge J5 fan as a kid. Always loved their music, own a buncha their albums, & even saw them live twice. Michael was a great dancer and a very formidable musical presence.
...But it's just too much. I don't recall George Harrison getting this type of hullaballoo when he died, ahd IMHO George was a far more preeminent musical force.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the love of Christ people .. yes it's a circus in its way but in my view there's something fitting about Jackson getting a bit of his own back.

Whether any of you like it or not he was found INNOCENT. Think of him what you will but to vilify him in death is nothing more than smallness. As I've stated previously I'm convinced he did nothing inappropriate with the children in question.

Others feel differently but if you're so bloody sick of it (in truth) drop the topic, turn the channel, and read a reliable reference book on American Jurisprudence.

One of you may one day be called for jury duty and I suggest you understand the meaning of "impartiality".

Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for the love of Christ people .. yes it's a circus in its way but in my view there's something fitting about Jackson getting a bit of his own back.
I agree. He was a major artist & influence, and deserved a fitting tribute. ...But it's going on over a week now. A memorial service in an arena? A bit much. Not even deceased Popes get this kind of send off. Saint Michael of Gary Indiana he's not.

Whether any of you like it or not he was found INNOCENT.
I really don't want to open a war-of-words can of worms here, but...
Acquittal does not equal innocence. I think we all learned that with the O.J. trial. It's amazing how easily acquittal comes to those who can afford to spring for 18 million in legal fees.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Let me get this straight ....instead of actually responding to what I said .You lamely decide to attack 1 typo(OH and by the way what does imaginationings mean ? Webster)and accuse me of doing the very thing that you do time after time .
By saying that i have "wide and powerful influence" you are literally feeling threatened because you have this false image of your own self importance (WHY you would even bring that up makes no since to me ...except maybe you're looking to your fellow pervs for some back-up )

I KNOW you want to dismiss me (apparently because i flustered you a couple of days ago...?)
Because you have absolutely no response to what i said.Let me try this again...YOU were NOT in the BEDROOM with MICHAEL jackson when he had these children with him.SO you have no personal knowledge IF he fucked them or not.
What I feel and I said this previously was that you too have the same kind of urges that MJ Had,therefore you have to justify your creepy perveted feelings .I didnt hear a denile.So gather up your boys, get your chubby little fingers ready and type back with another lame responce,because you don't like the fact that Ive exsposed you for what you are!! ....This is YOUR site..Ok..you can have it.....Im not trying to undermined what you've tried to accomplish here for sooo many years ...YOU DA MAN!!!!..don't get nervous!!!...OH and what DOES my own imaginationings mean?...good luck to you:rolleyes:

Yes. I'm a wreck over it. Actually I'm inconsolable. You have wide and powerful influence beyond your own imaginationings I'm sure.

So I've noticed :rolleyes: (it would be helpful if you're here to appear intelligent as you suggest you spell "there" properly)

Than that would make your ABSOLUTE conviction equally absurd to you? Got it.

Hmmm... didn't we just go through this chiding crap two days ago with someone doing this very same thing?

Tedious dude.

No. He did wonderfully well. Again; I APPROVE of his response.:biggrin1:

Yours? meh

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YOU were NOT in the BEDROOM with MICHAEL jackson when he had these children with him.SO you have no personal knowledge IF he fucked them or not.

<sarcasm>So, I guess you were there :rolleyes: and you know that Michael Jackson did all that he did so that makes you an accessory to the crime.</sarcasm>

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..here we go again..when all else fails ..READ the whole thing!!!!..everybody always in such a hurry to come back with a clever responce that they fail to ..READ THE WHOLE THING!!:biggrin1:

QUOTE=invisibleman;2216236]<sarcasm>So, I guess you were there :rolleyes: and you know that Michael Jackson did all that he did so that makes you an accessory to the crime.</sarcasm>[/QUOTE]

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Let me get this straight ....instead of actually responding to what I said .You lamely decide to attack 1 typo(OH and by the way what does imaginationings mean ? Webster)and accuse me of doing the very thing that you do time after time .
By saying that i have "wide and powerful influence" you are literally feeling threatened because you have this false image of your own self importance (WHY you would even bring that up makes no since to me ...except maybe you're looking to your fellow pervs for some back-up )

It occurs to me you need to work out your aggression issues not on some obscure internet posting board but in the armchair of a board certified psychiatrist.

I KNOW you want to dismiss me (apparently because i flustered you a couple of days ago...?)

YOU DID? I don't recall being 'flustered' since last month. :biggrin1:

No wait then there was that Xcuze individual. Was that you?

But no. Wait. He didn't fluster me either. Oh hell I don't know.

Because you have absolutely no response to what i said.Let me try this again...YOU were NOT in the BEDROOM with MICHAEL jackson when he had these children with him.SO you have no personal knowledge IF he fucked them or not.

Nor do you. Or wait! WERE you in there with him? Otherwise we both only have OPINION to go on. See? There you go.
What I feel and I said this previously was that you too have the same kind of urges that MJ Had,therefore you have to justify your creepy perveted feelings.

Oh I see. If one doesn't think Michael Jackson sexually abused his accusers than he's automatically a pedophile? Is that what you're trying in your stumbling way to say?

.I didnt hear a denile.

de nile's in Egypt..

So gather up your boys, get your chubby little fingers ready and type back with another lame responce

I have no response other than to say you appear to crave attention through negative attack and I'm feeling generous today.:biggrin1:

because you don't like the fact that Ive exsposed you for what you are!! ....
(babydoll? It's 'exposed' and the only thing that's exposed as far as I can see is your tentative state of sanity).

GET THE CUFFS!:biggrin1: But for whom do the cuffs toll?

This is YOUR site..Ok..you can have it.....Im not trying to undermined what you've tried to accomplish here for sooo many years ...YOU DA MAN!!!!.

Thanks I know I am peaches.

don't get nervous!!!

Takes a bit more than some discontented poster on LPSG to get me 'nervous' but thanks for your kind concern for my tender nerves. :wink:

...so...good luck to you:rolleyes:

Thanks. But I rely on logic and reason not luck.

See ya. Thanks though I've enjoyed out little rat-a-tat-tat. It prepares one for the big guns should they be lowered. ;)

MickActual said:
I agree. He was a major artist & influence, and deserved a fitting tribute. ...But it's going on over a week now. A memorial service in an arena? A bit much. Not even deceased Popes get this kind of send off. Saint Michael of Gary Indiana he's not.

You've mistook me for another poster Mick. I've said openly I was no great fan of Jackson's. No doubt, however, his influence as one was broad.

And no. I would never have suggested he was Saint Michael of anywhere but then again I'm not really given to saints of any description. As I've said repeatedly Michael Jackson was not my musical taste but my view's immaterial in all this without question.

I can no more account for the human hunger (the Princess of Wales?) for the urge to grieve openly and in public than you can. I do mine privately and I'd hope I'd not want that spectacle we've witnessed over the last roughly two weeks were I some "famous person". But Elvis Presley had his version and (again in my view) he was no great shakes either.

Everything about Michael Jackson was "a bit much". However friend I suspect that's precisely why he appealed to so many.

Perhaps in the final analysis that's why his memorial was held in an arena.

I will say that what Brooke Shields had to say was touching and moved me profoundly. Until now I'd written her off as a superfluous human being. She's not. Not only is she stunningly beautiful she's earnest and speaks from the heart.

That alone was worth the price of admission (figuratively) for me.

Last edited:

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That made less since than your last post.I understand when you are getting your ASS kicked its best to deviate to something else..i.e..Mental stability.BUT.As the old saying goes" I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un armed man.".for a minute i thought you might be able to mix it up a little..BUT i see your pretty much a 2 or 3 trick poney....and PUFF you're done....Good luck to you stonzo....But stay out of the big leagues.Im done wth you!!!

It occurs to me you need to work out your aggression issues not on some obscure interenet posting board but in the armchair of a board certified psychiatrist.

YOU DID? I don't recall being 'flustered' since last month. :biggrin1:

No wait then there was that Xcuze individual. Was that you?

But no. Wait. He didn't fluster me either. Oh hell I don't know.

Nor do you. Or wait! WERE you in there with him? Otherwise we both only have OPINION to go on. See? There you go.

Oh I see. If one doesn't think Michael Jackson sexually abused his accusers than he's automatically a pedophile? Is that what you're trying in your stumbling way to say?

de nile's in Egypt..

I have no response other than to say you appear to crave attention through negative attack and I'm feeling generous today.:biggrin1:

(babydoll? It's 'exposed' and the only thing that's exposed as far as I can see is your tentative state of sanity).

GET THE CUFFS!:biggrin1: But for whom do the cuffs toll?

Thanks I know I am peaches.

Takes a bit more than some discontented poster on LPSG to get me 'nervous' but thanks for your kind concern for my tender nerves. :wink:

...so...good luck to you:rolleyes:

Thanks. But I rely on logic and reason not luck.

See ya. Thanks though I've enjoyed out little rat-a-tat-tat. It prepares one for the big guns should they be lowered. ;)[/QUOTE]

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i personally questioned why they put themselves through a public deomonstration of grief, but michael had a "family" far bigger than his immeidiate, so i guess it had to happen. i found some bits alittle "wierd". i mean we all love jackson songs, but i dont feel we needed groups of kids to circle the people on stage for heal the world. however i found the few speeches i heard rather touching and they did bring a tear to my eye. and to the OP, yes its over now, but your thread will keep it going.