Most embarrassing moment ever! EVER!

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I'm visiting my parents for a week and my Dad asked me to transfer the photos from our previous vacation from my computer to his computer. So I put them all on an SD card (a memory card that goes into a camera) in a folder called "vacation." I put the card into his computer and the program that he uses pulled every photo that was on the card INCLUDING photos of my junk! My dad said, "Oops" and I stammered a bunch of obscenities and blamed him using a PC instead of a Mac as I pulled the card out of his computer. I was so sweaty! Almost instantaneously I my forehead was soaked with sweat and my heart was beating nearly twice as fast. Luckily he was called away by my step-mom for a few minutes so I properly transferred the photos he wanted. I've been hiding from him the rest of the day. How fucking embarrassing.

Any similar stories to cheer me up?

D_Knute_Knockneed

Experimental Member
Media
NOOO! Dude, i feel for you. Don't have any similar stories to that I'm afraid. Just take comfort in the fact that... um... you've got a great cock... and, yep.

My sister caught me wanking once. Now THAT was bad.

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few times my step-mom caught me jerking it. That was just as bad. Feels like the end of the world but the person that catches you usually doesn't even care. They laugh.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm visiting my parents for a week and my Dad asked me to transfer the photos from our previous vacation from my computer to his computer. So I put them all on an SD card (a memory card that goes into a camera) in a folder called "vacation." I put the card into his computer and the program that he uses pulled every photo that was on the card INCLUDING photos of my junk! My dad said, "Oops" and I stammered a bunch of obscenities and blamed him using a PC instead of a Mac as I pulled the card out of his computer. I was so sweaty! Almost instantaneously I my forehead was soaked with sweat and my heart was beating nearly twice as fast. Luckily he was called away by my step-mom for a few minutes so I properly transferred the photos he wanted. I've been hiding from him the rest of the day. How fucking embarrassing.

Any similar stories to cheer me up?

PMSL... that's horrible and yet so funny.

And yes I have one that will make you chuckle. Living in hurricane country my Mom and her boyfriend came to stay with me and my ex boyfriend during a storm. Well close to bed time we retired to our rooms. My boyfriend was licking me and I was literally kneeling over his face with my eyes closed when my Mom walked in. I guess we didn't hear her knock. I was soooooooo embarassed. For the rest of my life I have to deal with the fact the my Mother saw that.

She walked back out of the room but I had to get dressed and go see what she needed. Talk about wanting to crawl into a hole and hide forever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
PMSL... that's horrible and yet so funny.

And yes I have one that will make you chuckle. Living in hurricane country my Mom and her boyfriend came to stay with me and my ex boyfriend during a storm. Well close to bed time we retired to our rooms. My boyfriend was licking me and I was literally kneeling over his face with my eyes closed when my Mom walked in. I guess we didn't hear her knock. I was soooooooo embarassed. For the rest of my life I have to deal with the fact the my Mother saw that.

She walked back out of the room but I had to get dressed and go see what she needed. Talk about wanting to crawl into a hole and hide forever!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa..
That is rich! !!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I had to laugh about your mix-up, even though reading it made my stomach sink a
bit just imagining it....

It made me remember when I was studying for my BA Thesis I had worked so many
hours for so long that I had lost lots of weight....and my clothes didn't fit me any
longer. I had lost about 25lbs and 5 inches in the waist. But, I was so cash strapped
I couldn't buy new pants or have them altered.

I was afraid I would be late for a class and was rushing up the steps of the university
architectural building (with 10 or 12 large architectural and construction books in my
arms), when I stepped on the hem of my pants and down they came. The waist of my
pants was now too big so my pants easily fell to my feet. My arms were full, so I was
unable to grab them in time.

Since I usually wear no underwear, there I stood on the steps just as the period bell
rang and hundreds, including the Dean and one of my female structural instructors
pushed out of the 4 big entrance doors. I dropped the books and struggled to pull up
my pants, but not before at least 200 students and faculty saw me completely nude
from the waist down. I tripped and fell to my right and in doing so, tripped the Dean
and he and I both rolled down the steps with him landing face down between my legs.

My Thesis presentation was to be held the next day and I just knew I was in big, big
trouble with the Dean (who we called "Dean Sour Puss" because he never smiled), but
after we untangled ourselves, he actually roared with laughter...then loudly lectured
me about wearing underwear at all times.

Btw, after a day and night worrying, and a shacky presentation the next day, I am very
happy to say I received an A- on my thesis.

It was awful at the time, but funny now! I am sure it will be the same for you and your father.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I pooped myself just after my eldest daughter was born,my perineum was cut and stitched and i was so sore i couldnt get to the bathroom in time.

Last week i went into the garden to rescue the garden tubs as we had gale force winds,i was wearing a floaty dress and it flew right up over my head.....i didnt have any knickers on......

but the REALLY embarrassing stuff i won't divulge lol!!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
When I was in college, my ex gf and I were in her basement bedroom with her dad at work and mom out shopping. I was going to town with my face buried between Maxine's legs, on my belly with my ass facing the door when I heard a grunting sound behind me. I stopped what I was doing and casually turned around (with my face dripping with her juice) expecting to see the dog, and there stood her Momz holding two bags of groceries.
We kept seeing each other for a few months after that, with me over the house for dinner a couple of times, and it never came up in conversation.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a similar story to the OP's....I used my dads camcorder tto videotape myself jerking off naked. Well, I watched it a few times....tried to record over it- thought I did. My dad used the same camcorder to tape my high school graduation, and comes up to me afterwards and talks to me about my tape. Oops.

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a pipe burst at my office and it was quite a mess with water damage, etc.I always get on line in the afternoons to indulge homo tendencies. I guesss with the water damage I was unawares that the doorbell didn't work. I was jerking off with someone on line and had a good hard on and was approaching orgasm when I heard a noise of someone in the foyer. I knew no one could be in the building with the door locked( besides I had collected all the keys) so like a dumbass I go to see and what do you know here comes a workmen looking for his ladder. Apparently they had made extra copies.... I shouted stop I am undressed and trying soem clothes on... but he saw me naked! If he hadn't been so gross it might have turned out well..... talk about embarassing!! but I guess all jack off what the heck..

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a lifeguard in college. One Sat. morning after major partying I went to the pool hungover. Usual routine, locker to change and get swim suit, shower and man lifeguard station only I walked onto pool deck and to station with suit in my hand buck naked wondering why the applause? I looked down and walked back to locker room in front of everyone to don suit. Funny today and really no big deal as naturist now.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to laugh about your mix-up, even though reading it made my stomach sink a
bit just imagining it....

It made me remember when I was studying for my BA Thesis I had worked so many
hours for so long that I had lost lots of weight....and my clothes didn't fit me any
longer. I had lost about 25lbs and 5 inches in the waist. But, I was so cash strapped
I couldn't buy new pants or have them altered.

I was afraid I would be late for a class and was rushing up the steps of the university
architectural building (with 10 or 12 large architectural and construction books in my
arms), when I stepped on the hem of my pants and down they came. The waist of my
pants was now too big so my pants easily fell to my feet. My arms were full, so I was
unable to grab them in time.

Since I usually wear no underwear, there I stood on the steps just as the period bell
rang and hundreds, including the Dean and one of my female structural instructors
pushed out of the 4 big entrance doors. I dropped the books and struggled to pull up
my pants, but not before at least 200 students and faculty saw me completely nude
from the waist down. I tripped and fell to my right and in doing so, tripped the Dean
and he and I both rolled down the steps with him landing face down between my legs.

My Thesis presentation was to be held the next day and I just knew I was in big, big
trouble with the Dean (who we called "Dean Sour Puss" because he never smiled), but
after we untangled ourselves, he actually roared with laughter...then loudly lectured
me about wearing underwear at all times.

Btw, after a day and night worrying, and a shacky presentation the next day, I am very
happy to say I received an A- on my thesis.

It was awful at the time, but funny now! I am sure it will be the same for you and your father.

That may be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thanks for the laughs.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bf and I were happily screwing away when he said ouch and pulled out. Within a few minutes he was in agony and his cock was black. We were both panicking and couldn't figure out what had happened, when I came up with the bright spark idea of asking mum (coz she knows everything). My bf was seriously embarrassed that I told my mum what was going on, then to make it worse, she had to drive us to the hospital because I couldn't drive at the time and my bf was in too much pain. The bf was further embarrassed by the fact that he then had to show his now black cock to a doctor. Luckily there was no permanent damage done - just a couple of burst blood vessels.

I had my own embarrassing incident with the same bf. I have a semi-dislocatable jaw that clicks out of place and freezes if I open my mouth too wide. It doesn't cause me too many problems now because I know how to get it back in place, but it caused me a few problems when I was younger. On this particular occasion I'd been giving my bf a bj when my jaw froze. As my jaw got more and more painful, I also got more and more panicked because my bf's parents were due home and there I was with my jaw stuck open and a cock stuck in my mouth. It ended up being stuck in mouth until he went soft because he was scared of hurting my jaw if he moved it. Once it was out I had some disolvable panadol which eventually killed the pain enough that I could get my jaw back to normal. I was just relieved that his parents were late home. I don't think I could have looked them in the eye again if they'd walked in in the middle of that.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very unfortunate case of sleep walking where I go to sleep wearing clothes, but I wake up naked. Look, I am comfortable with my body and being nude around other nude people, but if I am having a sleepover with friends, or have to crash and share the bed with a friend for the night, I really feel bad about myself when I wake up naked. I feel like such a skeeze and a pervert and just awful. But moving on to the story.

I was dorming in college and I go to bed in my clothes like usual, but I guess I enter a type of lucid dream. Well, I was awake, but I thought I was dreaming, and my cock was hard, so I just start rubbing it a bit, not too over the top or anything, and then my roommate makes a like 'cough I'm here' type of sound. I realized I was awake, and got dressed and rolled over. I tried to see if he was up or what he was doing, but I wear contacts, and I am blind when they're out, and they were out since I was sleeping.

Either way, I was pretty embarrassed and I do not even really know to this day if he was awake or not, but for me it was pretty awkward and embarrassing, and I hope he doesn't think too much of it. I mean, I really don't anymore, but again it just made me feel like that gross, awkward, pervert skeez.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have a similar story to the op's....i used my dads camcorder tto videotape myself jerking off naked. Well, i watched it a few times....tried to record over it- thought i did. My dad used the same camcorder to tape my high school graduation, and comes up to me afterwards and talks to me about my tape. Oops.

classic!

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
a couple weeks ago, my Mom asked if she could have my old phone since I got a new one, and I said sure. After making sure I deleted every picture on it, I felt confident that she wouldnt see any of the pictures I had of me naked on it. Well the day after I gave her the phone, she calls me and said that I forgot to delete a naked picture. ApparentlyI forgot to delete my outgoing picture messages file, and there was a picture of me, hard, without pants, and wearing a red and black masquerade ball type outfit that I had from a previous halloween. Luckily, we just laughed about it, and that was that. So it could only get to you if you let it.

Although I must add, she has never walked in on me jerking off, which I think would be much worse. Thank God I dont have to experience that!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have 3 grown sons, but they stop by often and have a key. One evening gave the dog a chew bone, got online, grabbed a large dildo, sitting on it watching cam4 (or something) jacking away...enjoying myself, when I hear my sons voice....I slide under the desk...

seems the dog was too busy with the chew bone to bark and I was too busy moaning to hear his car....then he asked for some help in the ohter room and couldn't understand why I wouldn't stand up.....(we have all seen each other nuded), so I slid my chair around, he saw I was hard (again we have seen each other nude, and hard)....tried to quietly stand up (had a towel in the chair) but the 'pop' sound of the dildo sliding out of my ass made him turn around....I don't know who was more embarrassed...