Movie Stars You Totally Hate

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Halle Berry is a pile of shit. The only reason she is popular is because she is half white. Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are known for what? Being huge sluts and sucking dick on camera (Who would be proud of that) Yet they all have this cocky look like they mean something. I hate that yellow fake ass black man Ice Tea. Will Smith is a talentless joke. Flava Flav is a Uncle Tom with no talent. I hate that in pretty much every movie that is rated R Sam Jackson does nothing but use the "N" word, We get it already you have being black. Miley Cyrus is a 15 year old who fucks 20 year old men, so I hate her and her daddy for allowing her to do it. Madonna never had any talent. Basically her whole career is based on her trying to find ways of shocking people and really who would be shocked by anything this super slut does? I hate any female on tv who career is based on them dressing like a hooker, sleeping around and yet people act like they are stars because of it. I hate any rapper who tries to act. I hate people who career is based on them making vulgar statements trying to get a rise out of people.

I do like the Seattle Seahawks though.

Tom Cruise. He makes my skin crawl. It's a shame that he's in the new Valkyrie movie. The movie looks good, but I won't see it because he's in it.

I would also say Paris Hilton, but she's not really a movie "star" - more a talentless fraud and rich spoiled bitch living off daddy's billions. She could never amount to anything on her own.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Halle Berry is a pile of shit. The only reason she is popular is because she is half white. Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are known for what? Being huge sluts and sucking dick on camera (Who would be proud of that) Yet they all have this cocky look like they mean something. I hate that yellow fake ass black man Ice Tea. Will Smith is a talentless joke. Flava Flav is a Uncle Tom with no talent. I hate that in pretty much every movie that is rated R Sam Jackson does nothing but use the "N" word, We get it already you have being black.
What's with the racist rant? :mad: That stuff doesn't fly well here. :angryfire2:

I do like the Seattle Seahawks though.

The Seattle Seahawks are not movie stars, they are a football team. It figures... racism often goes hand in hand with ignorance. :12:

I was never particularly fond of:

Richard Widmark
Kirk Douglas
John Gilbert
Sydney Poitier
Jack Nicholson
Ryan O'Neal (or Ali MacGraw so Love Story is just this side of waterboarding to me.)
Montgomery Clift
Donald Sutherland
I refuse to watch anything with Hugh Grant in it.

Laura Dern
Marlene Dietrich
Elizabeth Taylor
Sharon Stone
Judy Garland except in The Wizard of Oz (I know, revoke my gay card)
Denise Richards
Marissa Tomei
Julia Roberts

Any of the latest crop of starlets of the year who all have such promising careers, do two or three films, maybe even win an Oscar, and then disappear from the face of the earth. That includes FratPack's list of just such ladies. The only one I really believe is a true standout is Scarlett Johansson. She has the makings of a true movie star for the long haul. Reese Witherspoon, Keira Knightly, Dakota Fanning, Jessica Biel, blah blah blah.... all dull and boring.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean the kind of stars you just utterly loathe so much, you won't see their movies, or if they are in a movie, you just wish you could ignore them so they wouldn't detract from your enjoyment. Either through your general annoyance with them, or their utter lack of acting ability, or just that you find them generally phony or whatever.

Mine

Male
John Travolta
Will Smith
Ben Affleck
Tom Cruise
Matthew McConaughey

Female
Gwyneth Paltrow
Cameron Diaz
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Jennifer Lopez
Demi Moore
:frown1: Meredith Baxter for trying to have gasoline power blowers banned in Los Angeles a few years back.....the bitch!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was never a big Jim Carrey fan but I think The Truman Show counts as one of my top 5 films of all time...amazing performance (great cast helped but)

invisibleman: And on Jim Carry... Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind starring my all-time favorite actress, Kate Winslet, was also great

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to disagree on Holly Hunter- rewatch Broadcast News...amazing (and then to do Raising Arizona but...)

Eddie Murphy- can't agree more..whew
ditto Pauly Shore (lets hope he stays under whatever rock he is hiding under)
Minnie Driver I can take or leave...David Spade? who did he suck off to get those movies? yech...and Mike Myers just might have shot himself in the foot at the debacle of that Guru movie...
Katie Holmes- can't agree more (esp the 'creepiness factor')
Lindsay Lohan...mean girls then the big career flush...please, go away
jennifer tilly-I agree, just her voice alone...ugh

I am not particularly fond of:
Holly Hunter
Eddie Murphy
Jenifer Hudson should stick to singing not acting.
Pauley Shore

Don't forget David Spade, Mike Myers, and Will Ferrell

Minnie Driver? I like her. The rest couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, it's hard to say you hate someone without not really knowing them, but I can totally come up with a list of people that rub me the wrong way who happen to be celebrities.

MALE:

-Justin Timberlake
-George Clooney
-50 Cent
-Sean Penn
-Brad Garrett
-Harvey Levin (TMZ/People's Court)
-Matt Lauer
-Marc Jacobs (although I love his clothes)
-John Mayer
-Spencer Pratt (although I'd suck his cock all day if he asked)
-Jay Leno

FEMALE:

-Jessica Alba
-Sarah Silverman
-Jennifer Lopez
-Nancy Pelozi
-Diane Sawyer
-Everyone who's ever been a host on the View except Whoopi and Debbie Matinopolous
-Maria Menunous
-Vanessa Manilo
-Beyonce (only when she acts)
-Chi Chi LaRue (I know she's a man, but she's annoying as hell)

There's more, but I don't want to look like I hate everyone in the industry.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i fucking hate will smith and his fucking lottery at birth child, affirmative action action movie star with NO TALENT. like all movies now aday SUCK.

these movie guys all get together (under fear of being sued by jessie jackson) and say. This Jason Bourne movie is great.....How can we spoil it with that guy from in living color?.....DOnt get me wrong, Jim Carrey did it with 22 or whatever the name of it waqs (and please marleyisalegend, i did not forget the star or jim careys movie name on purpose)

and eddie murphy is supposed to be the new riddler in batman. haha. Goonie-goo-goo bitch.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i fucking hate will smith and his fucking lottery at birth child, affirmative action action movie star with NO TALENT. like all movies now aday SUCK.

these movie guys all get together (under fear of being sued by jessie jackson) and say. This Jason Bourne movie is great.....How can we spoil it with that guy from in living color?.....DOnt get me wrong, Jim Carrey did it with 22 or whatever the name of it waqs (and please marleyisalegend, i did not forget the star or jim careys movie name on purpose)

and eddie murphy is supposed to be the new riddler in batman. haha. Goonie-goo-goo bitch.

Well, you're entitled to an opinion and to each his (or her) own, though the basis of your angst is clearly obvious.

But that "affirmative action movie star with no talent" happenes to be considered by certain people in the media (no doubt less informed than you) to be the most powerful actor on the planet.

Online sources cite him as being the only actor in history to have eight consecutive films to gross over $100 million domestically, and the only actor to have eight consecutive films (in which he played the lead) to open at #1 domestically.

Now while those figures do not necessarily mean Smith must have "talent" (by your definition, at least), they do mean he must be doing something right.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea. being the only AA movie star to be accepted on a movie audience basis.........and, THANKS MEDIA. or did you just like HandCock?

I did watch that NYC apocolypse movie, but its been done. Next he'll be rain man with tom cruise and we'll all pretend it hasnt been done before. Hollywood blows.

speaking of.....WHY DID HE LEAVE JAZZY JEFF BEHIND? Giv esome back for those who helped you out. he must hate him most of all.

Last edited:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...This Jason Bourne movie is great, how can we spoil it with that guy from in living color?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Goonie-goo-goo bitch.

I don't even know what the hell that means, but I'm pretty sure it was your half-assed attempt at a semi-racially offensive term. That's okay, I wasn't offended because it didn't make sense.

I totally agree with you on the fact that the last couple of WIll Smith movies have been, well, lacking; however, if Marlon Brando could coast through the rest of his career with only a couple of good movies under his belt why shouldn't other actors be able to do the same thing?

Sirius Black

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keira Knightly - I hate her stupid expression all the time; I'd totally do her though.

Adam Sandler - Make a new film!

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Male: David Hasselhoff. His ego is bigger that his cock but he thinks it is the other way around! and he thinks that he can sing!

Female: Paris Hilton or Jennifer love Hewitt. I can't decide, both have no real acting talent. And both act like divas for no reason.