Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of those videos are ruined orgasms( a trick to cum multiple times). Fully cum, go soft and continue, that is rarer and sexier.
Hi - Can you explain what exactly a "ruined orgasm" is? I see this term a fair amount but don't really know what one is and how they are achieved. Thanks.

2pounds

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi - Can you explain what exactly a "ruined orgasm" is? I see this term a fair amount but don't really know what one is and how they are achieved. Thanks.
Stop or slow down any movement and relax you PC muscle when you are about to cum, that makes you get very close to orgasm, and then ejaculation happens(or cum slowly drop out) and your penis will stay hard because you haven't archived the full orgasm you wouldn't have refractory period, which means you could keep going without loosing your boner. Those videos like "cum several times in couples of minutes" have something in common if you pay attention and compare you will find out. The video I post above is not one of them.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop or slow down any movement and relax you PC muscle when you are about to cum, that makes you get very close to orgasm, and then ejaculation happens(or cum slowly drop out) and your penis will stay hard because you haven't archived the full orgasm you wouldn't have refractory period, which means you could keep going without loosing your boner. Those videos like "cum several times in couples of minutes" have something in common if you pay attention and compare you will find out. The video I post above is not one of them.
VERY GOOD DESCRIPTION OF EDGING RITUAL ! practicing this today 6 times without any real orgasm and without any sperm contractions. WARNING ! Edging is a very additive practice for the body of a human male .

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of the best edging multiple ejaculation videos ( french ) !!
I forced the totally naked masculine body to stopp sperm flow milliseconds before climax and at highest point of sperm pressure 10 times today !! edging this way is very additive for the body of a human male. each ruined ejaculation the body gets deeper and deeper into edging ritual and is crying and eager for sexual relief with full sperm contractions. with iron will, much discipline and much practice you can surpress the sexual tension and will of the totally naked masculine body.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of the best edging multiple ejaculation videos ( french ) !!
I forced the totally naked masculine body to stopp sperm flow milliseconds before climax and at highest point of sperm pressure 10 times today !! edging this way is very additive for the body of a human male. each ruined ejaculation the body gets deeper and deeper into edging ritual and is crying and eager for sexual relief with full sperm contractions. with iron will, much discipline and much practice you can surpress the sexual tension and will of the totally naked masculine body.
just practing 8 ruined orgasm without any real fun at all , forcing the totally naked male body to stopp sperm flow at PONR !

Heygo

Cherished Member
Media

I am trying to achieve this but with no success. Could You explain It easier like for newbies or dummies please? What do You mean by relax your PC muscle? How do You relax them? Do you push them instead of squeezing them?

2pounds

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D

deleted1170048

I am trying to achieve this but with no success. Could You explain It easier like for newbies or dummies please? What do You mean by relax your PC muscle? How do You relax them? Do you push them instead of squeezing them?
Bump. I agree. Anyone have insight?

Reactions: Andreas Schnoez