My boyfriend's cock blows my mind

bangbcb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my boyfriend and his big fat cock. When we mess around and I really work him over he starts to swell up larger than I ever expect. It somehow always catches me off guard. If I'm holding it when it gets to this state I almost slip up and cum. I can barely stand how hulking and heavy it feels. It's nearly obscene. I have to gasp and pull my hand away so I don't shoot and so I can admire it while it flexes and throbs. If I pull it down or hold it at the base it looks even more freaky. If you look at it head on you can really see how beautifully thick it is with the wide sides and the fat root on the bottom. It's always so hard to decide if I want to see it shoot or if I want it inside.

I love milking him and making him go crazy as I edge him so close paying special attention to intensity of his erection. I use both my hands to take care of it and keep him right on the verge of exploding. He's a very sensitive guy so it's also very exciting to watch his reactions to everything I do. When his meatbat becomes bright pink and rock hard I know it's coming. I can feel the heat emanating from his strong rod. His cockhead grows larger than it was before looking shiny and smooth. His piss-slit looks like it's partially open because his dick is so hard that it's completely at it's limit. He arcs his back making his previously mammoth cock stick up even higher and you can see that his already generous thickness tapers out at the base even more. It's a sight to behold. The plump cockhead looks perfectly flared and defined from his fat shaft. His muscles tense and his dick starts to buck shooting rope after rope of thick load up and onto his chest. I feel the heat as it flies by. Once it starts to pour out I find myself overcome and have to have it in my mouth. He's perfect.

If we choose to go the other route I have to be careful. Once again I can get very overwhelmed. He'll loosen me up a bit first of course, but there's always some pain. I think he knows I like it when he suddenly gives me the full length. I suppose it's pretty obvious because given his girth and size when he pushes it in my cock will frequently leak precum all over. I can feel him behind my cock just absolutely crushing my prostate. I feel like I've found the perfect fit. Sometimes I wish we'd never come apart. I whimper. He is here to make me his bitch and there's nothing else I'd rather be. He begins to fuck me slowly and works his way up to a good rhythm. I reach down to feel his thickness as he thrusts into me. He will pin me holding it as deep as it will go then stir me up moving in a circular motion. I need it. I need his hot seed in me so badly. We change positions.

He lies on his back and I climb on board. I ease down on his pole while facing him. More precum pours from my rock hard cock. To make sure the fit is good he arcs up and I'm in absolute heaven. I've done this many times with him as you can imagine and he's brought me to orgasm just from this move alone multiple times. I am never soft when this man is in me. I will not be touching my cock at all and the pressure inside me, the mind fuck of knowing this hunky man I love is seeding me with his fucking powerful cock just makes me loose all control. I'm leaving precum in my pants right now as I type this. If I can manage to avoid cumming from the entry I begin to ride and over time I am met with the most glorious reward. I swear his cock grows even harder, even larger while digging even deeper into my body. I've finally loosened up enough to take in the thick base and I can feel his heavy shaft rubbing my prostate at the root of my dick. The time is now. He arcs his back and uses his strong body to lift me up. He flexes his PC muscles and I swear I can feel his dick continuously twitch inside me and now I know his fat knob is at max size, max deepness, hotter than fire and spraying spurt after spurt of thick load as deep as my body will allow. I think about how he's got me completely filled up. My eyes roll back and I shoot everywhere. No doubt his cock pressing me from the inside causes me to reach more distance than I usually get on my own. It's a huge mess. I kiss him and thank him for the thing that only he can do.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought I was writing this about my own experience!! I feel exactly the same about my buddy's enormous cock and big strong body ... he's the most amazing lover

Attachments

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my boyfriend and his big fat cock. When we mess around and I really work him over he starts to swell up larger than I ever expect. It somehow always catches me off guard. If I'm holding it when it gets to this state I almost slip up and cum. I can barely stand how hulking and heavy it feels. It's nearly obscene. I have to gasp and pull my hand away so I don't shoot and so I can admire it while it flexes and throbs. If I pull it down or hold it at the base it looks even more freaky. If you look at it head on you can really see how beautifully thick it is with the wide sides and the fat root on the bottom. It's always so hard to decide if I want to see it shoot or if I want it inside.

I love milking him and making him go crazy as I edge him so close paying special attention to intensity of his erection. I use both my hands to take care of it and keep him right on the verge of exploding. He's a very sensitive guy so it's also very exciting to watch his reactions to everything I do. When his meatbat becomes bright pink and rock hard I know it's coming. I can feel the heat emanating from his strong rod. His cockhead grows larger than it was before looking shiny and smooth. His piss-slit looks like it's partially open because his dick is so hard that it's completely at it's limit. He arcs his back making his previously mammoth cock stick up even higher and you can see that his already generous thickness tapers out at the base even more. It's a sight to behold. The plump cockhead looks perfectly flared and defined from his fat shaft. His muscles tense and his dick starts to buck shooting rope after rope of thick load up and onto his chest. I feel the heat as it flies by. Once it starts to pour out I find myself overcome and have to have it in my mouth. He's perfect.

If we choose to go the other route I have to be careful. Once again I can get very overwhelmed. He'll loosen me up a bit first of course, but there's always some pain. I think he knows I like it when he suddenly gives me the full length. I suppose it's pretty obvious because given his girth and size when he pushes it in my cock will frequently leak precum all over. I can feel him behind my cock just absolutely crushing my prostate. I feel like I've found the perfect fit. Sometimes I wish we'd never come apart. I whimper. He is here to make me his bitch and there's nothing else I'd rather be. He begins to fuck me slowly and works his way up to a good rhythm. I reach down to feel his thickness as he thrusts into me. He will pin me holding it as deep as it will go then stir me up moving in a circular motion. I need it. I need his hot seed in me so badly. We change positions.

He lies on his back and I climb on board. I ease down on his pole while facing him. More precum pours from my rock hard cock. To make sure the fit is good he arcs up and I'm in absolute heaven. I've done this many times with him as you can imagine and he's brought me to orgasm just from this move alone multiple times. I am never soft when this man is in me. I will not be touching my cock at all and the pressure inside me, the mind fuck of knowing this hunky man I love is seeding me with his fucking powerful cock just makes me loose all control. I'm leaving precum in my pants right now as I type this. If I can manage to avoid cumming from the entry I begin to ride and over time I am met with the most glorious reward. I swear his cock grows even harder, even larger while digging even deeper into my body. I've finally loosened up enough to take in the thick base and I can feel his heavy shaft rubbing my prostate at the root of my dick. The time is now. He arcs his back and uses his strong body to lift me up. He flexes his PC muscles and I swear I can feel his dick continuously twitch inside me and now I know his fat knob is at max size, max deepness, hotter than fire and spraying spurt after spurt of thick load as deep as my body will allow. I think about how he's got me completely filled up. My eyes roll back and I shoot everywhere. No doubt his cock pressing me from the inside causes me to reach more distance than I usually get on my own. It's a huge mess. I kiss him and thank him for the thing that only he can do.
OMG, reading this took me from soft to hard and leaking precum; I need to fucked hard and deep!

Nickapoo

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That’s so hot! I used to frequent a bar when I was 21 and the bouncer would always hit on me. One night he told me I should come over to his place after the bar. I was kind of drunk so I said yes otherwise he wasn’t really my type. We get to his place and all his roommates are up so I was like damn well we can’t be loud. We get to his room and he pulls down his shorts and his massive fat 10 inch thick and 6 inch girthy cock flops out. I couldn’t believe it! I had never seen a cock that big in person. He fucked me so hard and deep I was limping out of his place. We fucked a couple more times after that before he moved. Honestly some of the best sex I’ve ever had and it really solidified the fact that I love to bottom.

D

deleted16577781

I thought I was writing this about my own experience!! I feel exactly the same about my buddy's enormous cock and big strong body ... he's the most amazing lover
that curve near the top is enough to make me nut!

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that curve near the top is enough to make me nut!
@BDappreciator so many things about him make me nut... personally I fixate on the dimple in his slit that highlights how engorged and sexed up he is...
I just want to wrap my lips around the head and taste his precum flowing.... his shaft is way too thick to throat though...
Big picture what astounds me is how super-sized his cock is even on a 6'2" frame of solid muscle... I tell him he owns me because I can never get the thought of him having his way with me out of my mind... still dream about waking up to him slipping into me in the morning...

IMG_20220511_073802_889.jpg

D

deleted16577781

so many things about him make me nut.
totally this... this is always interesting I find.. what turns one on... the above photo .. his hands.. I love that they are veiny a little.. masculine as he holds his dick... the hair on his legs... even his damn kneecaps for fucks sake.. or the hair on his belly above his cock... you lucky but poor tortured man hahahaha. The thickness of his arms.. but it is fantastic.. another guy with a similar build may not make you nut as much/as hard etc., etc., human sexuality/sensuality is a mystery and truly wonderful...mmmmm. now I'm all hot and bothered.. I hope you can stand the competition around you, I imagine it is a lot !!!

Reactions: P.J.9 and Timer12

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so many things about him make me nut.
totally this... this is always interesting I find.. what turns one on... the above photo .. his hands.. I love that they are veiny a little.. masculine as he holds his dick... the hair on his legs... even his damn kneecaps for fucks sake.. or the hair on his belly above his cock... you lucky but poor tortured man hahahaha. The thickness of his arms.. but it is fantastic.. another guy with a similar build may not make you nut as much/as hard etc., etc., human sexuality/sensuality is a mystery and truly wonderful...mmmmm. now I'm all hot and bothered.. I hope you can stand the competition around you, I imagine it is a lot !!!
Tortured is right.
I'm still married to the mother of my two wonderful sons.
My Mr Big has a bf in Florida now.
I have the deepest emotional connection with another guy who is also married (to the mother of his two daughters) and he lives two hours away. We make a great couple, I just don't see him a lot, but he's literally driven 800 miles to spend a couple days together. We are both vers and intimacy is still an exploration of each other. It is beautiful and fulfilling and still evolving, and I think we connect at a soul level.
Mr Big is All Top, more one dimensional. I met him at a real low point in my life.. being pushed out of a job I was superb at in the throes of COVID (but the boss was a malignant narcissist, no-good at the core) ...Big's attraction to me, wrapped his rock hard muscular arms, was a huge boost of self-confidence. I used to imagine his seed inside me was the special sauce I needed to land the next gig (I did, wonderfully). Well this is sort of how girls get knocked up. Fortunately it was only chlamydia, nothing worse. And yet I still can't quit him...nor my true love...

Reactions: Timer12

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just so totally addickted to his thickness and size. I can't believe he fits inside. I go dizzy kissing his handsome face and now that he's working out 5 days a week every inch of his body is as rock hard as his massive cock.

Attachments

D

deleted16577781

Tortured is right.
I'm still married to the mother of my two wonderful sons.
My Mr Big has a bf in Florida now.
I have the deepest emotional connection with another guy who is also married (to the mother of his two daughters) and he lives two hours away. We make a great couple, I just don't see him a lot, but he's literally driven 800 miles to spend a couple days together. We are both vers and intimacy is still an exploration of each other. It is beautiful and fulfilling and still evolving, and I think we connect at a soul level.
Mr Big is All Top, more one dimensional. I met him at a real low point in my life.. being pushed out of a job I was superb at in the throes of COVID (but the boss was a malignant narcissist, no-good at the core) ...Big's attraction to me, wrapped his rock hard muscular arms, was a huge boost of self-confidence. I used to imagine his seed inside me was the special sauce I needed to land the next gig (I did, wonderfully). Well this is sort of how girls get knocked up. Fortunately it was only chlamydia, nothing worse. And yet I still can't quit him...nor my true love...
I hope your life is better now and you keep enjoying your intimate times with the married guy two hours away... it's hard when we like/love someone so much that the emotions are so bound together...

D

deleted16577781

I'm just so totally addickted to his thickness and size. I can't believe he fits inside. I go dizzy kissing his handsome face and now that he's working out 5 days a week every inch of his body is as rock hard as his massive cock.
is that a curve I see there ? if so, yum yum yum

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is that a curve I see there ? if so, yum yum yum
The Many Moods of Mr Big (from left, *top* to bottom):
...Just hangin out....
....Waking up...
... Ready to roll over you...
....Have a seat...
...Go ahead, suck it...

D

deleted16577781

The Many Moods of Mr Big (from left, *top* to bottom):
...Just hangin out....
....Waking up...
... Ready to roll over you...
....Have a seat...
...Go ahead, suck it...
sp direct and hot.. yummy

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Well, sure, but is he sexy? ; )

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a ugly dick tho
It's really not when you see it in person, @Vitorcharao ...
Interesting now that I look back that itlooks different in each photo ... the outsized proportion of girth mostly and length even for a guy 6'2" is astounding. The dimpled pee hole only accentuates his throbbing thickness. And all I can say is that it works amazingly well and he sure knows how to use it...

Reactions: william1