My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think if you are going to do a threesome, you have to be secure in yourself and you may not be. However, it maybe a way for you to explore a fantasy and you may learn about yourself.
tough call here
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

max90

Expert Member
Media
This is a though decision man.
A gf who proposes a threesome can seem really hot, but if you're in the position yourself, it can be really hard.

I wouldn't do it if you really have these kind of feelings. What if your gf gets more and more attracted to his cock after you had this threesome?
But on the other hand, I understand you don't want to prevent her from doing things...

Just really talk about it with her and explain why you don't like it, this avoids any fight.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See I would do it for me but like you fear that I would lose my gf over it. But if youre good together then there shouldnt be that kind of a risk really.

You need a realistic middle point between blind trust/commitment (that the threesome is not going to harm you at all) and your fears (that as soon as your friend is involved its all over.)

Because I have no emotional involvement in this I would be tempted to say if your gf would really leave or whatever so easily and for such a reason,, you may as well have fun with the threesome and find someone better if she does . But I know I would not have that opinion if it was me.

I would be exactly where you are...

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At center here -- a few questions for the OP. Is your relationship with your girl friend solid or just a temporarily comfortable arrangement? Are you comfortable with your sexual self? Do you enjoy sex with others and do they appear to enjoy sex with you? Do you sense that your friend with the big dick would welcome any more overt relationship with you? Is it really important to you that either of these relationships continue?

Given what you've said, your relationship with your gf might be about to change. Might end. Is she the sort of person who might end the relationship because she saw another guy with bigger shoulders or a tighter ass than you, or bluer eyes or curlier hair or a higher income or an greater interest in quantum physics? She's going to see more of the world every day. She will always evaluate you against what's out there. Will she continue to choose you? Every relationship faces this question. If she's interested in trying out other cocks, she may not have settled on a mate just yet. Or, she may have settled on you, but wants an open sort of relationship that includes exposure to sex play that simply does not occur when you are both together. There is no obvious way forward, but it seems to me that she is curious and, at some point she's going to learn what she wants to know. You may as well be prepared for that happening and decide on your own if this is a relationship that you want to continue, and how hard you are going to work at making it work for both of you.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I would tell the guys before I joined in, (if it was their first time) make sure you want to do this. Once I join you, you'll always remember it. Every time you want to go down on her, you'll remember I was there also. Not from an ego point of view, any guy who had her, he'd always remember it.

So think carefully about it. Can end a relationship. Or just keep it as a fantasty between you.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How old are you? Do you see yourself with this girl long-term? Has she 'been around' yet, or is she still fairly new to things?

This is the brutal honest truth. Don't read if you don't want to have your hopes smashed down.

In my experience as the bigger guy (yea, I know I'm not huge by any means - but bigger than most) the girl in this scenario typically ends up losing interest in her boyfriend. Not because she isn't attracted to him anymore, but moreso because she tends to think back to the huge guy and what she's missing.

This of course, is on the assumption she enjoys the big guy. I have also had girls complain of farrr too much pain, so the 'draw' to a big one in those girls is gone.

Basically, let's hope your gf doesn't enjoy your huge friend otherwise yea, she'll continue dating you but when you have sex she'll be thinking of him.

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I should also include some pretty embarrassing info. My friend in question dated an ex of mine - this was during college several years ago. And she basically made it public knowledge that she was in ecstasy with my friend cause he lasts a long time and has like a donkey dick and cums a lot. So she makes me feel like shit cause I'm none of those things.

So ya I'm worried about my gf realizing that she should be with him and not me. But then I start thinking about my odd attraction to his dong and wonder if he would do anything with me/let me do anything to him. Confused I guess....

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But, you still didn't answer some of the very important questions that have been asked.

You're new here, but you will find out that many of the folks here really want to help you to make a completely thought out decision. However, if you really want to be able to do that, you have to be honest. Some of the members have asked you some very good questions. Now, if you really want help in this matter, go back and read, come back and honestly answer, and we can go from there.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Go ahead....let him fuck the shit out of her with that big fat cock. You know you want to watch it. Doesn't sound to me like your relationship is going to last anyways. Might as well get a good fantasy out of the deal! Who knows, you may end up wanting him after you see his junk in action. Good luck!!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But, you still didn't answer some of the very important questions that have been asked.

You're new here, but you will find out that many of the folks here really want to help you to make a completely thought out decision. However, if you really want to be able to do that, you have to be honest. Some of the members have asked you some very good questions. Now, if you really want help in this matter, go back and read, come back and honestly answer, and we can go from there.

And then...:rolleyes:, some don't :frown1:

encoderer3

Just Browsing
Media
She's curious. She's not going to ever become un-curious just because you don't want her to be.

Agreed, this sounds doomed, not necessarily because she'll decide she MUST have big cock. But because she HAS decided she wants to at least try it and you seem incapable of handling that.

I'm on the side of... do it... enjoy it... if she likes it so much she'll leave you for a bigger guy, it was going to happen anyway.

Fantasy and curiousity for young people is a train that you're not going to stop just because you're insecure.

So hop on the train, or get out of its way.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The truth of the matter is simple: your relationship has ALREADY changed. As soon as your gf introduced the idea of a threesome (particularly since she heard or saw that your friend was larger than you), the relationship changed. Unfortunately, this idea only fueled your own insecurities about your size and/or performance, AND your latent homosexual yearning reared its head as well. Seems to me you have three choices here.

1. Go with the threesome, assuming your friend is into it, too. You might want to explore your own attraction to him. Whether you're actually attracted to HIM or just sort of envious of his physical attributes and sexual prowess isn't the point here. Just GO with the moment if you DO get together, then spend some time analyzing the whole thing mentally afterwards.

2. Don't go with the threesome. Instead, talk to your girlfriend about what you can do to better please her sexually AND relationally. Frankly, lots of "sexual" problems are really relationship issues. Ask her how to help you be a better lover. Tell her you want to please her and think you are up to it WITHOUT the addition of another.

3. Move on. The relationship is already in troubled waters, and perhaps it's time for you to move ahead from it. As a single man, try reading up on sexual techniques. You seem seriously insecure about your sexual abilities, and, frankly, most of that can be changed. Sure, you can't really make your cock bigger, but you CAN learn to use it in ways that satisfy your lover and yourself. Also, spend some time as a single man to explore your sexuality. I'd say you have at least a minor attraction to men. Bi-sexuality is an amazing adventure if you don't muck it up with trying to tell yourself that you don't enjoy things that you DO enjoy. By the way, sex with other men can be satisfying in ways that sex with women is not (and vice versa).

That's how I see it. I hope this helps.