My girlfriends friend

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tex,

I was not thinking that you were a jerk. I was just surprised that your girlfriend did not seem to think that anything was wrong with openly exposing your ample endowments to her friend , knowing that her friend had just gotten out of a less than satisfying relationship. But I am sure you all have things worked out and you seem more than capable of taking care of yourself.

Naughty

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tex, as opposed to naughty, I indeed think you were a jerk. I’m glad to see that I may have been wrong about you. In light of the your other thread about your girlfriend wanting to bring in another man, you should feel free to discuss with her your feelings about wanting to have Amanda join you two occasionally. I’ll post more in the other thread because I have “bigger” issues to deal with here.

As for SD and his statement I took his "ideas out of context into oversimplified generalizations and mischaracterizations."

Let's face it, this is the way it SHOULD be. If you're well endowed, you should receive this kind of attention on a regular basis. It should be generally accepted in society and cause no harm to anyone. Amanda's husband should get off on it just as much as you three all do

and

I've encouraged past gf's to go ahead and have some side action when they found big-dicked guys who were respectful of our basic relationship, both because it was so hot when they told me about it and because I felt if I couldn't trust them to stay with me once they had a big cock

Amanda’s husband should enjoy the fact that she is cheating on him with a man with a bigger dick, and cheating on him ONLY because he has a bigger dick. You don’t feel as if you can trust a woman to stay with you because she found a man with a bigger dick. THAT IS a sexual hierarchy based on penis size and I find it disgusting.

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
you know...what i find most upsetting by this whole arguement is the lack of oh say, love and respect for a partner...

people get together for many many reasons....a big dick or a small dick, it is one in a million possible factors that bring people together, or push them apart.

if a guy wants to flaunt his big dick fine...but if he is a douchebag that is another factor. and another thing....SIZE DOES NOT MEAN GOOD IN BED....geeeez....there are plenty of hung men out there who could give a shit about getting the woman off, get 6 pumps into it, blow their load, and off to sleep.....being good in bed means caring about the partner and putting the work into it...not just getting yourself off...and size does not give you that by default....

i know many guys who are really great guys, honest, dedicated to their girls, and they are of average endowment...and you know what...their girls are dedicated to them because they are great guys who treat them well and love them well....

i understand this site is about us well endowed guys....but c'mon...to say that every relationship balances on the the size of a mans penis is just plain idiotic.

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amanda’s husband should enjoy the fact that she is cheating on him with a man with a bigger dick, and cheating on him ONLY because he has a bigger dick. You don’t feel as if you can trust a woman to stay with you because she found a man with a bigger dick. THAT IS a sexual hierarchy based on penis size and I find it disgusting.

>>

personally...i think cheating is disgusting....if you can't keep it to your partner...don't get married and don't get into a relationship....i know i know, someone will bring up the open marriage thing..well great if that works for you fine...

but people in open marriages are a huge minority...the majority of people are in dedicated relationships....

and in those relationships..THE POINT IS NOT TO CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE!

is it any wonder the divorce rate is over 50%?

If you break the trust of a relationship for any reason, big dick or otherwise...the trust is broken...there is no reason that is greater than another....

cheating is cheating....

there is something to be said for monogamy.

Just A Guy:
Originally posted by Hockeytiger@Oct 18 2004, 06:58 AM
I find the notion that there should be a male sexual hierarchy based on penis size, where large dicked men rule the sexual roost, (and on top of that, the smaller men of the world should not only accept that, but should like it) disgusting, and barbaric.
[post=259897]Quoted post[/post]​

If someone dared to put forward the notion that the size of a woman’s breasts didn’t matter in sexual attraction and satisfaction they would be laughed out of the thread and down the street. You could make the case that in an enlightened and perfect world it should not matter so much socialy, and you would be right, but since we live in this one and not fantasyland the point is moot.

Fact is woman get off on men who are hung (but not beyond manageable size) in much the same way men get off on woman who have larger breasts. Call it shallow, call it what you want, but if you call it unimportant or irrelevant compared to the power of personality then you are deluding yourself.

Just A Guy:
Originally posted by climber@Oct 20 2004, 12:30 PM
i understand this site is about us well endowed guys....but c'mon...to say that every relationship balances on the the size of a mans penis is just plain idiotic.
[post=260353]Quoted post[/post]​

Just as idiotic as it would be to suggest that we could have happy relationships as brains in jars. Penis size is a factor in relationships, and, bluntly, the bigger the penis beyond the norm, or the smaller below the norm, the bigger the factor. Ideally what you really want is a relationship that is so rich and diverse that even though the penis is a big deal in and of itself it can in no way warp the relationship.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by Just A Guy+Oct 19 2004, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Just A Guy &#064; Oct 19 2004, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hockeytiger@Oct 18 2004, 06:58 AM
I find the notion that there should be a male sexual hierarchy based on penis size, where large dicked men rule the sexual roost, (and on top of that, the smaller men of the world should not only accept that, but should like it) disgusting, and barbaric. 
[post=259897]Quoted post[/post]​

If someone dared to put forward the notion that the size of a woman’s breasts didn’t matter in sexual attraction and satisfaction they would be laughed out of the thread and down the street. You could make the case that in an enlightened and perfect world it should not matter so much socialy, and you would be right, but since we live in this one and not fantasyland the point is moot.

Fact is woman get off on men who are hung (but not beyond manageable size) in much the same way men get off on woman who have larger breasts. Call it shallow, call it what you want, but if you call it unimportant or irrelevant compared to the power of personality then you are deluding yourself.
[post=260366]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

In no way do I believe that penis size is irrelevant. I just don&#39;t beleive that a well endowed man should have extra priviledges, like being able to have sex with other men&#39;s significant others merely because he has a bigger dick or that an average dicked man should accept the fact that his significant other is going to cheat on him because of his size. That is pathetic.

If big dicks were so important to women then why aren&#39;t there significant numbers of male prositution rings (exluding the gay ones) with men with large dicks. They could make a mint. The problem is that there is no demand for it. If women were so desperate for large dicks there would be demand.

I do not deny at all that women find large dicks very attractive. But they also find tall men attractive, well muscled men attractive, etc. I have talked to many women about dick size, including my own wife. All of them have admitted to fantasizing about men with large dicks, and many of them at some point in their lives sought to try out sex with such a man. I find none of that offensive at all. That is not a sexual hierarchy. It becomes a sexual hierarchy when smaller and average dicked men should be encouraged to accept infedility on the part of their significant others merely due to their penis size and that they should enjoy it too.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Just A Guy@Oct 19 2004, 06:51 PM
If someone dared to put forward the notion that the size of a woman&#8217;s breasts didn&#8217;t matter in sexual attraction and satisfaction they would be laughed out of the thread and down the street. You could make the case that in an enlightened and perfect world it should not matter so much socialy, and you would be right, but since we live in this one and not fantasyland the point is moot.

Actually, judging by the number of fetish sites for Chinese women, I&#39;d have to disagree with you wrt breasts. Of course, there the guys are more interested in how they hear about all kinds of Chinese secrets, whatever that means (besides Calgon).

Seriously, though, I agree that it&#39;s all a matter of looks, and anyone who disagrees with this is extremely naive.

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/quote]

actually...just to be contrary..i like small breasted girls.....

and yeah...it is shallow.

however...you took my statement and spun it......i said penis size is one of many factors....

OF COURSE physical appearance is important....there are hundreds of little chemical clicks that have to work for two people to be compatible...however......i also for example...like REALLY SMART WOMEN.....so if i was dating someone that was wicked hot, yet didn&#39;t know a damn thing about what is going on in the world...that relationship would not work for me....i also like girls that are athletic....so if you don&#39;t like hiking and climbing and kayaking and stuff, like i do....then we probably are not going to work out....

see...many factors....

of course...you are right in the respect that yes....she is gonna want to be sexually satisfied, however...i just find it really arrogant of any of us to say that a woman could ONLY be satisfied by 9 inches or more.....

ANYWAY....

my point in all of this is that CHEATING ISN&#39;T COOL..... if yer gonna fuck around, don&#39;t make a commitment to someone....and c&#39;mon....fuckin another guy&#39;s girl...that is just classless.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Just A Guy@Oct 20 2004, 02:51 AM

Amen to the truth...

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I&#39;m going to chime in here finally. But I&#39;m only responding to the OP in this part, not the additional comments.

I think, the resulting breakup, is not your fault. You just happened to be the guy who was there. If this woman broke up &#39;because of you&#39; then she would&#39;ve probably left her fiance for any other man. Obviously there wasn&#39;t enough sentiment and emotion between her and him to keep them together. Of course, now you find yourself in a situation.

As to your question of bringing it up: Talk to your girlfriend, ask her if you think her friend would want to get together, see if she&#39;d like it. As long as all three of you are okay with it, then you&#39;ve got an opportunity available to yourself.

Now, to those blaming him for &#39;being a jerk&#39; or a &#39;prick&#39;:

I don&#39;t see it as his fault, he was only just &#39;there&#39;. The resulting breakup probably could have happened with any other man she could have met and/or done it with. I don&#39;t see him as intentionally causing the situation, he just enjoyed what happened, he didn&#39;t orchestrate it.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Standard Deviant+Oct 21 2004, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Standard Deviant &#064; Oct 21 2004, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Oct 21 2004, 12:16 PM
Standard Deviant,
STFU&#33;
Naughty
[post=260556]Quoted post[/post]​
GFYS, it&#39;s a DISCUSSION BOARD, ya little fascist. If you can&#39;t take a difference of opinion, LEAVE.
[post=260629]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

SD, Naughty is right when she told you to STFU and I will tell you why...you have expressed your opinion but you want to bully anyone who comments otherwise to your views in this thread. I believe what Naughty and most of us are saying is, "Okay you stated your opinion now ease off a bit." You know if we were all together in a room people would start to ignore you because you want to debate everything and you dont appreciate others opinions. I read your comments and i respect them but ease your foot off the petal just a bit and try driving the speed limit for a few miles.

lol :)

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm... this is just my opinion... I wouldnt of done anything with her in the first place if she was getting married... To me thats like stealing food from a starving person.