Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with you both on this especially since he made a point to say he wasn’t gay but with Henry they had chemistry and didn’t see him as a guy but a person. And as you guys rightfully pointed out dismissed him but is able to have sex with 2 GUYS now like come on
Honestly if he didn't freak out like that with Henry and later said that he felt the spark and chemistry, I'd understand that he's just curious and really horny and enjoying his new found freedom. I'm really liking his character at first but this part didn't really sit right. I know they're not committed at all but you don't tell someone you felt some kind of connection then turn around and have a sex let alone 3some, that's just foul and not a good start to get to know someone on a deeper level.

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also this is the guy who's broken and sad not too long ago cause his wife cheated on him, I wonder how Henry would feel if he went through with this. I know I'd feel shitty if I was on Henry's shoes and prolly stop it before it even began, a huge red flag on my book.

LimeGreenMonkey92

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 10: Cherries (Tommy’s point of View)

Lex and I were having the time of our lives, as we were the honorary bartenders at Cherries for a few hours. After we stopped serving the extremely large, rowdy, and horny crowd, we decided to hit the dance floor. The music was fantastic, hits from the 1990’s to the early 2000’s dance/club music. Lex, in my opinion, was having the time of his life! I was very proud of him, as he was figuring out who he truly was.
As I was on the packed dance floor, dancing my life away, making up for all these years I missed, I turned over and saw Lex sucking face with some random guy.

As I was dancing wildly on the dance floor, burning off the calories from all those drinks and shots the guys kept buying me, Travis came up to me and slapped my ass.

“You having a great time tonight, Travis?” He asked.

“Having a blast, making up for all those years I missed, when I was younger” I said.

Just then, Jacob showed up on the dance floor, shirtless. I pulled Lex away from the twink he was making out with and introduced him to both Travis and Jacob. We kept dancing for a few more minutes, as the crowd kept getting bigger and bigger. So many times, throughout the night, I either kept having my ass rub against someone's cock or someone's cock was rubbing against my ass. I than saw Henry approaching our little group.

“So, I was thinking, let's bring this back to the house and party a little before the main event.” Henry informed the group.

He went on to tell the group and this guy was standing next to him, “This is Rico, by the way. He is from Barcelona. He is the DJ’s equipment manager and is straightish.”

With Lex having his arms wrapped around the shoulders of Travis on his left and Jacob on his right, walking down the beach back to the beach house. Henry and I were having a conversation with Rico, about his awesome job. Once we got to the house, Henry was getting the jacuzzi ready, as Rico and I were bringing the liquor from inside the house to the patio. Travis ended up calling a few of his friends to come over. After a while of chilling in the steamy and hot jacuzzi, the group was having fun and drinking. Travis, decided he wanted to play a game with the group.

“Listen up boys, let's play a game. The gays vs the straights. Let’s play Truth or Dare.” Travis said.

“I will go first, I dare the three straight boys, to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, take off whatever they’re wearing and just sit there naked, in front of us gay boys.” Travis said with a devilish grin.

Lex, Rico, and myself all looked at each other at the request we just heard and was shocked by the dare, as they started to take of their shorts off and hop on the edge, fully naked for everyone to see. I chugged my shot of tequila, pulled my shorts down and joined the other two.

With the group of guys now stirring with devilish grins on their faces, Henry’s phone began to ring and he answered it. He informed us that he needed to head back to Cherries to help someone and for us to have fun, as he jumped out of the jacuzzi, got dressed and left. For some weird reason, I was kind of bummed he was leaving.

“Now it's our turn, I dare Travis and Jacob to make out for 5 minutes.” Lex said.

The guys didn’t hesitate, as they got closer to one another. They both had their eyes closed, as their lips met one another. As they started to make out very passionately, their hands were rubbing up and down each other's chests, as their noses were touching. They started to jacked each other's hard cocks and moaned into each other's mouth's and started to grind their bodies together as they worked themselves into a horny frenzy of pure lust. They kept caressing each other's muscular bodies and sucked on each other's tongues.

As everyone stirred at them, they began to jack each other off harder as their moaning got loader and their kissing got more aggressive. I am not going to lie, this was turning me on, at what I was seeing, it was sexy as fuck. Suddenly Travis, pulled his mouth off of Jacob’s mouth and slowly started to kiss down his neck and chest and body, licking his nipples and his abs. I was snapped back to reality when, Lex’s cracking his voice, said, times up as it's been 5 minutes.

As Jacob and Travis planted one last kiss on one another, everyone realized, we all had massive boners from what we witness. The group, now had looks of desire and lust, as standing in front of them, were three straight guys, with massive boners. I always been proud of the size of my cock, as it was saluting the boys, at 8.5 and thick. I looked over at Lex, he was a tad bit bigger than me, thinner, and uncut. Rico, looked about 7 or 7.5 inches and uncut as well.

“Looks like the boys liked what they saw and I like what I am seeing!” Travis said.
Within seconds, both Travis, Jacob, Travis's friends Jason and Myers got closer to Lex and Rico, slowly spreading their legs and started to lick their bodies, up and down. My eyes opened wide and my cock grew hard and started to pulse. I couldn’t stop looking as the group were now taking turns bobbing up and down Lex’s and Rico’s cock. Both guys had their heads titled back, eyes closed, as they started to moan in pleasure. I just kept on watching, as the guys kept on deep throating those cocks, like it was nothing.

As I was sitting there, I happened to look over at Travis, who was stirring, while his friend was busy sucking cock. Something came over me, I don’t know if it was the guys getting blown or last night, or the booze. I moved to where Travis was and whispered into his ear.

“I am going to give you what you wanted since the moment you came up to me on beach other day and!”
Travis looked into my eyes, as I made him slowly start sucking my thumb. Jacob noticed what was happening and slowly moved behind me, and started to nibble on my neck.

“Can I join in on the fun?” Jacob whispered into my ear.

I told the boys to follow me into the bedroom and let Travis’s friend have their own fun. As we got out of the jacuzzi, I held both their hands, guiding them to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.
Yes . More please!

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm also curious how will this unfolds, please continue and I apologize if any of my comments seems rude or offended anyone at some degree. I'm just really invested on this story at this point.

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone, just a little update.

I am on vacation in Europe until October 8th.
I am sorry, got busy with work and didn’t write a new chapter before I left.

will have to wait until I return to finish the story. It will be finished, just delayed until I return.

thanks everyone for your patience.

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi everyone, just a little update.

I am on vacation in Europe until October 8th.
I am sorry, got busy with work and didn’t write a new chapter before I left.

will have to wait until I return to finish the story. It will be finished, just delayed until I return.

thanks everyone for your patience.
enjoy your trip and safe travels!

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Everyone! Sorry for the long delay. When I returned from my trip, had a bad case of writers block, since I had 3 different ways of how I wanted to take the story. However, below you will find 3 new chapters, as the story is starting to come to an end.

Chapter 14: Henry comes to the Rescue and Secrets are Revealed (Anthony’s Point of View)

As I pushed Lee away, feeling disgusted and pissed off at what the asshole just did, Lee grabbed me and pushed me back into his arms. He begged me to listen to his reasoning, as he started to explain everything. When he first went back home to California during the beginning of the pandemic, both his grandfather and father passed away from the virus.

He ended up staying in California longer than expected, and ended up meeting Mason Oliver, a wannabe actor/model, working as a waiter in WEHO. Mason got his claws into a lonely and depressed Lee and after a drunken one-night stand, a relationship occurred. Lee would break up with Anthony a month after moving back to Los Angeles.

However, Lee discovered something about Mason, and discovered the guy was a total fraud, broke, and a drug addict. He finally opened his eyes up and just recently cut it off with the scum bag. He was on Fire Island, as he was preparing to move back to NYC and to win Anthony back.

I stood there, listening to Lee explain everything and it just pissed me off even more and just pushed him to the floor. I pulled out my phone and started to text and call Henry to meet me at Cherries.

“Run to him, that is what you always do! I was never good enough for you. I was always the 3rd wheel in this relationship!” Lee said out loud, trying to get off the floor.

As I kept walking away from the woods and back to the bar, Lee was still following me and rambling about things.

“I always wonder if you knew or you were just too stupid to realize!” A now angry Lee yelled out.

“Henry is in love with you! He always has been! Fuck, your whole family would always tell me they preferred him over me.” He went on to say.

“I would know if Henry was in love with me and he is not!” I finally said.

“BULLSHIT! How do you think the scumbag Mason was able to woo me?” Lee said

“Henry and your asshole brother Tommy paid him to seduce me, so we could break up, at one of the lowest moments of my life, especially when my dad passed away.” Lee continued.

A few minutes later, as I was sitting at the bar, pounding down some drinks, Henry arrived, hugged me and asked me if I was ok.

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 15: Opps! Tommy has done it again! (Tommy’s point of View)

As I closed the door behind me, I snapped back to reality and realized what I was doing. The jacuzzi stuff put me into this weird trans. There now, sitting naked with massive hard-ons, where these two guys that been wanting to get with me. I instantly put on some basketball shorts and sat next to them. I informed them I simply can’t do this and asked them to leave the room and join the other guys if they wanted to. After they left, I got dressed and decided to head back to the bar.

As I was walking to Cherries, I been thinking to myself, what the fuck is wrong with me. I know I am not gay, but why do I let these tiny moments of curiosity get to me? As I approached the bar, it was extremely crowded. As I was pushing through the sweaty and horny crowd, I felt either fingers or hands slightly graze my body. The area smelled of booze, weed, and cheap sex. I turned to look at the jammed pack dance floor, before someone tapped my shoulder and turned around. Standing there was Lex.

“What you doing here?” I asked with a confused look.

“Things started to get weird and uncomfortable. After your guys joined in on the fun, I left and thought you were heading down here, and decided to join you.” Lex said

“So, you left a bunch of strangers having an orgy at the house, smart move dipshit!” I laughed

Lex and I took our focus to the bar, where we spotted my brother and Henry having a discussion and decided to meet up with them. We caught them off guard, as both seemed to have been in a deep conversation.

Without any warning, they both turned around and said, “what the fuck are you two doing here?”

Lex was giggling and shouted to the bartender, “Hey bro! Can we get 4 bottles of beer?”

Phil, the bartender, who had the hots for Lex since he was the guest bartender earlier, handed all of us beers. We all drank our beers in silence for what seemed like an eternity. I kept looking at my brother, however he had this blank stir on him. After a few minutes of silence, Anthony left and came back with a blunt and lit it in front of us. He passed it around, so everyone took a few hits and he spoke after a few minutes.

“Are you two having fun?” Ant asked myself and Lex and we both nodded yes.

“You know, just because you’re on Fire Island, surrounded by a bunch of gay men, doesn’t make you gay. Listen, there is nothing wrong with experimenting with the same sex. We are humans, a curious species. You wouldn’t know if you like or don’t like something, without giving it a try.” Anthony said, while looking at all of us, with a dead serious look.

Anthony went on to say, “Listen my dear brother, I know you’re scared, but FUCK IT, just go for it. I will not judge you for “experimenting” with another guy. I would actually, respect you more. Maybe you’re choosing the wrong people and that is why you chicken out. Maybe, you need someone you know very well, feel comfortable with, to see.”

At this point, we all looked at each other and I was wondering how he knew this stuff.

“You’re wondering how I know, huh!” Anthony said, just chugging down his beer and taking another hit.

“Listen, we live in a world, were Millennials and Gen Z, see sex in a different way, many are very sexual fluid. I mean Lex and you, my brother, maybe aren’t straight. You could be Bi, Pan, or Questioning.” Anthony said.

I will leave it at this, Anthony said, “Do you really know who you truly are? Stop being pussy’s and just go for it!
Let's play a game, under my terms! I dare you my brother, to get on top of this bar and get your freak on with Lex. He is your best friend, someone who you feel comfortable with. He is the one, that will let you let loose and free, to explore these secret desires you seem to be having, breaking the stereotypical
“Italian” macho man norm that we have grown up with! I mean fuck! You did betray the family, by becoming a fucken cop on Long Island! Might as well get a dick up your ass and see if you like it!”

I heard Henry whisper, “What the fuck!” and I turned to Lex, as I thought this was such a ridicules thing that came out of my brother's mouth.

“I mean, he isn’t lying Tommy! Maybe we were pushing back, because we haven’t found the right person to explore and see.” Lex said with a dead serious look on him.

At this point, the crowd around the bar started to take notice, as Lex lifted to the top of the bar and lowered his hand, to lift me up. The crowd started going wild, whistling, howling, clapping, as they wanted to see the show of the century. I chugged the rest of my beer, took one final hit and grabbed onto Lex’s hand.

At this point, it was now or never, as Lex and I were face to face, as the crowd was getting louder. I saw him smile, he actually appeared to be considering this. Lex got closer and brushed a hand against my face.

"We can start off slow." Lex whispered.

I was listening to him, taking my time, letting our lips just barely brush together. All of a sudden, Lex’s lips pressed against mine, as we started to kiss gently.

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 16: It finally Happens!
As they started to gently kiss, Tommy noticed the noises from the crowd were starting to fade away. Lex begins to run his tongue against Tommy’s lips, gently forcing them to open. Both of their tongues began to rub together, as they started to make out. The slow, gentle, yet hot make out session was getting the people in the crowd attention now. The audience, while quiet for the most part, they did have their moments, where they went wild, seeing what was taking place on top of the bar. Both Lex’s and Tommy’s cocks were starting to throb now, with their precum starting to leak through their shorts.

Phil, the bartender, who had front row seating to this, made an involuntary moan, escaping from his lips as he watched the two of them make out. Lex once again moaned, as he seemed to be getting more turned on by the second as Tommy’s tongue explored his mouth.

"Fuck! This is beyond hot!" Lex whispered into Tommy’s ear, as he took a quick break, to nibble on his ear and neck.

Tommy groaned softly as he kissed Lex again, as he opened his mouth slowly, feeling his wet tongue interlocking with Lex’s tongue. They began to slowly rub their tongues together as Tommy was enjoying the make out session, as was the crowd.

As hot as things were becoming, not just for Lex and Tommy, but for the ever-growing crowd that was witnessing this. The bartenders started to shift the spotlights on the two straight guys making out, making the heat from the lights start to make them sweat. Lex, while still passionately making out with Tommy, slowly took off his tank top. As much as Lex wanted more of his clothing to come off, it dawned on him that they were outside and in front of a massive crowd. This fact seems to dawn on Tommy as well, as Lex gently pulled away from their hot make out session, with his shirt falling back down, covering his sweaty abs.

“FUCK!" Tommy said out loud

Tommy started to caress Lex’s face with one hand and gently squeezed his lips together with another.

"Fuck you're so hot!" Lex said as he pushed their bodies even closer.

As Lex slid his tongue back into Tommy’s mouth, his hands slid underneath Tommy’s tank, slipping it over his head and removing it. Now both straight hunks were shirtless, dripping in sweat, as the crowd now cheered them on. Tommy felt his abs quiver and jumped, when Lex started to rub his fingers all over his chest and brushed against his sensitive nipples.

Lex’s hands continued to roam, caressing Tommy’s chest, abs, making him feel incredible and alive. Tommy leaned back against the pillar of the bar, moaning. Lex stopped to unbutton his shorts and he pressed his muscular body against Tommy’s body, as their lips met again.

Tommy whispered into Lex’s ear and informed him, let's give the crowd what they have been wanting for a while, as he slid Lex’s shorts down and his cock sprung free, rock hard, and leaking massive amounts of precum. Lex felt Tommy’s hand slide against his throbbing cock, now massaging the tip. Both of the straight guys, looked into the crowd, as they saw Anthony whisper into Henry’s ear, as they started to fade back into the crowd.

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great chapters! Thanks @gtru1981 for not letting Tommy go through with the 3some :blush:. Still though I have this inkling that we're gonna have a best friend twist with this. Kinda seeing Henry x Tommy and Ant x Lex end game for some reason despite how the story developed so far

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, don’t stop now!!!
BTW, where did chapters11-13 go??
@miamirt oh crap! lol, All the chapters are there, however on my orginal document I removed a few chapters. It's just chapters going more into details of Lex, Lee, and Henry back story. Didn't think people would want to read it, so I just didn't include them and forgot to readjust the chapter numbers on the forum.

Reactions: miamirt

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chapter 16: It finally Happens!
As they started to gently kiss, Tommy noticed the noises from the crowd were starting to fade away. Lex begins to run his tongue against Tommy’s lips, gently forcing them to open. Both of their tongues began to rub together, as they started to make out. The slow, gentle, yet hot make out session was getting the people in the crowd attention now. The audience, while quiet for the most part, they did have their moments, where they went wild, seeing what was taking place on top of the bar. Both Lex’s and Tommy’s cocks were starting to throb now, with their precum starting to leak through their shorts.

Phil, the bartender, who had front row seating to this, made an involuntary moan, escaping from his lips as he watched the two of them make out. Lex once again moaned, as he seemed to be getting more turned on by the second as Tommy’s tongue explored his mouth.

"Fuck! This is beyond hot!" Lex whispered into Tommy’s ear, as he took a quick break, to nibble on his ear and neck.

Tommy groaned softly as he kissed Lex again, as he opened his mouth slowly, feeling his wet tongue interlocking with Lex’s tongue. They began to slowly rub their tongues together as Tommy was enjoying the make out session, as was the crowd.

As hot as things were becoming, not just for Lex and Tommy, but for the ever-growing crowd that was witnessing this. The bartenders started to shift the spotlights on the two straight guys making out, making the heat from the lights start to make them sweat. Lex, while still passionately making out with Tommy, slowly took off his tank top. As much as Lex wanted more of his clothing to come off, it dawned on him that they were outside and in front of a massive crowd. This fact seems to dawn on Tommy as well, as Lex gently pulled away from their hot make out session, with his shirt falling back down, covering his sweaty abs.

“FUCK!" Tommy said out loud

Tommy started to caress Lex’s face with one hand and gently squeezed his lips together with another.

"Fuck you're so hot!" Lex said as he pushed their bodies even closer.

As Lex slid his tongue back into Tommy’s mouth, his hands slid underneath Tommy’s tank, slipping it over his head and removing it. Now both straight hunks were shirtless, dripping in sweat, as the crowd now cheered them on. Tommy felt his abs quiver and jumped, when Lex started to rub his fingers all over his chest and brushed against his sensitive nipples.

Lex’s hands continued to roam, caressing Tommy’s chest, abs, making him feel incredible and alive. Tommy leaned back against the pillar of the bar, moaning. Lex stopped to unbutton his shorts and he pressed his muscular body against Tommy’s body, as their lips met again.

Tommy whispered into Lex’s ear and informed him, let's give the crowd what they have been wanting for a while, as he slid Lex’s shorts down and his cock sprung free, rock hard, and leaking massive amounts of precum. Lex felt Tommy’s hand slide against his throbbing cock, now massaging the tip. Both of the straight guys, looked into the crowd, as they saw Anthony whisper into Henry’s ear, as they started to fade back into the crowd.
Wow pretty expensive. With the new information we’ve got tommy doesn’t seem to know what he wants and let’s people make decisions for him and then regrets it later. But also he’s clearly not as nice as he makes out of the info lee said is true especially since Tommy claims him and Henry have had a secret bond all this time so why would they try and break up lee and Ant if Henry is secretly in love with Ant. Seems like Tom and Henry might not be so innocent

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 17:
As Tommy continued to slowly massage Lex’s now aching cock, the crowd was getting crazier by the moment. Tommy couldn't handle it anymore and slowly started to push Lex to his knees, while his hands were now massaging his sweet and glistening body. Tommy stretched his arms backwards, gripping onto the beam at the bar and slowly closed his eyes, as he felt Lex stick his tongue out and lick the tip of his cock.

Tommy, fuckin horny and leaking massive amount of precum. He and Lex were the grand show, which was driving him even crazier, having everyone watch! With Tommy’s eyes closed, he was hearing the bartenders talking amongst themselves stating this was pretty fucking hot, while they were stroking their cocks. Lex was sucking hard at the tip and stroking the base quickly now.

However, while Tommy was enjoying Lex’s mouth around his cock, who now had engulfed the whole thing and was bobbing back and forth at a rapid pace, wished it was someone else. While Lex was slurping on his cock, he was glad that it was Lex sucking his cock, however, he wished it was someone else, he wished it was Henry.

"I'm about to cum, where do you want it? In your mouth?” Tommy said as he let out a massive groan, as he felt his balls and cock tighten.

“Hey everyone! Watch me as I shoot my load into his mouth and he swallows it all. He is going to love the taste of my cum!” Tommy shouted to the crowd, as they went absolutely crazy now.

Lex knew Tommy was about to cum and increased the volacity of his blow job, while now griping Tommy’s firm ass.

"Oh, SHIT!!! Here it comes!" Tommy Screamed into the night sky.

As his eyes rolled back from the intense orgasm that hit him, he grabbed Lex’s head and pushed it to where his nose hit his sweaty pubes. As Lex was busy swallowing the last drop of Tommy’s massive amount of cum, he blew his load all over the bar and some of it even hit the bartenders faces, which they loved.

After Lex finished swallowing his best friend's massive load, he pulled off Tommy’s now softening cock and looked up at him. Tommy slid down the beam and leaned forward and kissed his best friend passionately. When they broke their kiss, they both got up and turned to the massive crowd, smiling and screaming to them, “Well, what did everything think?!!"

The crowd went wild. They were begging for more, as many were also recovering from blowing their loads, either into someone's ass, mouth, or just in general. Lex and Tommy turned to each other, smiled and hugged as they did something, they honestly didn’t think would ever happen and THEY LOVED IT!
Tommy turned to his best friend, thanked him and whispered into his ear that he needed to find Henry.