Naked Parties

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
How comfortable are you guys getting naked around your friends. I'm more comfortable naked around people I dont know I think.
I remember in college, guys were always naked in the dorms. I guess it was there new found freedom. I walked buy one room and 7 guys were standing around talking in their robes, open with their meat hanging out. They wanted me to come in and visit. They called it a naked party. I ran to my room and locked the door. My roomate said no way in hell. I guess I'm curious why some guys are so free about being naked together and some are so uptight. Even as an adult, my friends and I are not comfortable seeing eachother naked unless it's taking a whizz. Lots of guys would study naked, hang out in their rooms naked, sleep naked, run around and mooch food naked...... It freaked me out... but I was invious in a way because I wanted to be that comfortable naked and with my friends. I think I was afraid I would get a woody... probably would have..

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was raised to be totally comfy around nudity. I'll change in front of anyone. I'll walk around the hosue naked. I've showered with my friends, both dudes and chicks, in a non sexual way, many times before. I'm way comfy with it.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
last night my friends and I got ripped to the tits on acid, cut the fence, and went skinny-dipping in the reservoir :headbang:

Originally posted by Str8Man@May 28 2005, 04:10 AM
but I was invious in a way because I wanted to be that comfortable naked and with my friends. I think I was afraid I would get a woody... probably would have..
[post=315463]Quoted post[/post]​
:eyes: did it not occur to you that that was probably the whole point?

barron

Sexy Member
Media
I would love to be comfortable doing it but am not. I've posted on this before, but I get hard very easily and especially if I have to get naked in front of other people. It is the old elephant in the room problem...don't think about the elephant, don't think about the elephant, don't think about the elephant...see you thought about an elephant. This has been a problem for me since I was young. I worry about getting hard before I get undressed and then by the time my pants are on the way down, my dick is on the way up. In the few times where I have gotten undressed around others it takes a bit, but after a while the hard on goes away and then I'm fine. When I first joined my gym I could get undressed and dressed in record time. Now I don't have any problems. I know it is all in my head, but I have never been able to figure out a way to get over it, so I try to avoid situations where I have to strip.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Growing up, there were at times as many as 10 of us living in a small four room house. One bathroom. Nudity was common. I got used to seeing Dad, Mom, two sisters, one brother, one grandmother, one uncle, and two nephews nude all of the time. We often did not wear clothes around each other....even in the living room. So, it seems natural to me and is not a problem. I still wear no clothes in the privacy of my home. My friends accept it.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men are divided 50/50 on this issue, and I dont really relate either.

I think some people were not raised to be comfortable with nudity.
Others are very modest, that is just the way they arrived on the planet.

I have no problem changing clothes in front of a friend, but i have really
close people who go off in the bathroom to change.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by barron@May 28 2005, 10:25 AM
I would love to be comfortable doing it but am not. I've posted on this before, but I get hard very easily and especially if I have to get naked in front of other people. It is the old elephant in the room problem...don't think about the elephant, don't think about the elephant, don't think about the elephant...see you thought about an elephant. This has been a problem for me since I was young. I worry about getting hard before I get undressed and then by the time my pants are on the way down, my dick is on the way up. In the few times where I have gotten undressed around others it takes a bit, but after a while the hard on goes away and then I'm fine. When I first joined my gym I could get undressed and dressed in record time. Now I don't have any problems. I know it is all in my head, but I have never been able to figure out a way to get over it, so I try to avoid situations where I have to strip.
[post=315586]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, I know exactly where you're coming from. Actually, I don't think I've been in a place where I've had to strip in front of people for several years now that I think about it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The pleasant association with guys in the gym dressing room while showering, drying off and changing clothes is one of the drawing cards of the work-out for me, Str8Man. I make no effort to hide my body, including my genitals. When I was in the army there was only one guy who stayed naked the whole time he was in the process of 'cleaning-up', even brushing his teeth naked. Since all other guys wore a towel around their waist, this became my habit. Later in life with gyms and YMCA memberships, I out grew the towel wrap. You can condition yourself to being naked in the group, if you choose, Str8Man. Try it, you might like it, as they say! :evilgrin:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Much like Surferboy here. Raised in a very open way, nudity was never an issue between me and mom. We always joke that everyone should visit because you wouldn't have to bring any spare clothes! :lol:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm generally comfortable with nudity. I guess I'm more comfortable around males than around females, though.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya, i have no problem with being naked but to be truthful i haven't experienced the casual "naked parties" as described by str8man in his opening post. at most, if not all, of the the "naked parties" i've attended an erection was welcome if not expected.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it depends on the people. In my dorm, if we're all naked, it doesn't mean something's going to happen. Some dorms, it does. Possibly something gay, although they might all just take turns with a woman or masturbate while watching one or two guys have sex with that woman.

gamma_phi: I don't think i'd be comfortable around other people either (ones that I knew). I did go nude at a workout gym in the men's only area but that was the only time I've ever done that. just sitting around with other people naked for no reason might freak me out, although with enough breathing exercises and focusing, I could probably do it.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"It freaked me out... but I was invious in a way because I wanted to be that comfortable naked and with my friends. I think I was afraid I would get a woody... probably would have.."

Str8man, If you really want to be like that, you have to try. Just know that all the others have the same problem: how do I look the best and how do I keep my penis down ….
It’s just an attitude. Go in and feel free. The more you make a point of it the more it will become a problem. And yes, if you’re getting hard, don’t go away but just stay… maybe some other guys will have one too which makes it easier for you …….

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Haven't you all missed the point about this topic? This is a lpsg isn't it? Surely the question should be ' Do you mind showing your penis in public or do you like looking at others?'. When the length of mine was commented on I never had a problem showing it as I had the confidence. I rarely saw guys with very small penises exposing themselves comfortably. However, a good friend of mine who was very small in stature but had an enormous penis was so embarrassed of his body he would rarely let others see it ( his penis). As far as I knew I was the only person allowed to stroke his 9''er in private.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by tripod2004@May 30 2005, 08:35 AM
Haven't you all missed the point about this topic? This is a lpsg isn't it?
[post=316194]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess it goes part & parcel, tripod. this is lpsg and most of us have big dicks. am i comfortable being naked because i have a big dick? knowing that others will be impressed with how i'm hung is certainly part of it but i wouldn't say its the only reason. i have seen plenty of guys who wouldn't qualify as hung appear comfortable with being naked around others. i will say that most of them had good bodies (there are exceptions) so perhaps its more a whole body experience for some.

re-reading str8man's original post, he says the discomfort of being naked is with friends as opposed to strangers. i'm not about to analyze him but his issues with nudity may go a lot deeper than whether he's comfortable with his dick or body. does he come from a repressed family or similar situation that discouraged nudity among familiar people? perhpas str8man can answer that.....

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The apprehension... well, hesitation is more like it... sounds pretty reasonable to me. Just because I'm cool with people and hang out with them on a regular basis doesn't mean that I would be just as cool stripping everything off and letting it all hang out. I've done stuff like that before in college -- strip drinking games -- but it was the alcohol that motivated things along, not some desire to see my friends naked.

If he couldn't take off his clothes around anybody -- at the gym, while preparing to make love, seeing himself nude in the mirror -- then I would have some concerns. I think it's cool that he acknowledged how he wishes his inhibitions would let him hang out with his buddies naked, but the inhibition there seems reasonably anyway. And unlike this is New York Jacks we're talkin' about, then maybe he's cool to worry about popping wood inappropriately.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, my G/F and I are, at the present time, enjoying Memorial Day (U.S. holiday) at an upscale nudist resort in Florida. The weather in Pasco County is hazy and 90 degrees. Come on down!!! (Thank God for laptops.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 30 2005, 10:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 30 2005, 10:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@May 29 2005, 11:00 PM
In my dorm, if we&#39;re all naked, it doesn&#39;t mean something&#39;s going to happen.

In my dorm it usually meant that the central air wasn&#39;t working again&#33;
[post=316272]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Too true. Even worse in your case, since there&#39;s no current to take your hot water away before it evaporates.