Nationality that turn you on

D_v6x1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hispanic, the main one. I am part german, english, irish, american indian and white

asianvirginboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
definitely white guys. i also like europeans and any guys with an accent but with white or tanned skin. i also have a big thing for red heads. they turn me on big time. white guys in general turn me on big time and i can't help but jo or getting hard just seeing one :redface:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the exotic quality of certain races, but since I'm Italian and a little darker, I also find blonds different and attractive. Blond body hair, especially pubic hair, is fascinatingly sexy to me.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was always facinated so many white guys epspecially who are on here. they are such a turn on to me although i've never been with one maybe one of these days. and others as well

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like tall blonde rodeo girls from North Dakota! Yee Haa! That said, the best legs and butt I have EVER had the honor to run my hands accross were those of a sweet little curly haired Japanese ballet dancer. Thighs of STEEL! I like just about everything in between too, but those are my favorite memories.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
any race. i am open to whoever comes my way

**starts heading your way :wink: **

I start to name a nationality, and then remember someone completely opposite that blew me away. I have probably seen someone from every nationality that has turned me on, all the way from dark chocolate skinned, to pasty white :smile:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Have no nationality preference...it's the person that is the turn-on for me.

My 1st wife was Chinese, my second Greek.....inbetween girlfriends and female live-ins were American, Polish, German, Italian and Dutch...

Favorite Males: Southern American, Italian, German, Mexican, Greek, Tunisian and Chinese...

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like white guys and every other race besides black. No disrespect to my race but first reason is that I live in a all black town, in high school I had a few crushes on my fellow light skin brethren but I noticed that we only had a few white kids and everybody new them or they went " Wigga" and it jus wasn't happening. Second, my city just doesn't have a diverse population like a mixing of 2 or 3 races.

3rd, white guys have so many "branch offs"...italian, greek, sicilian, french, mmmm uk guys, all kinds of varities and i like how that race can look soo differently from person to person...i have been with enough guys whos eye color could fill the rainbow. and i love the physique and the looks of white guys. hair especially...ive always said the hair makes the white guy. and their dicks cut/uncut...big...forget the width...i like some of the lengths ...man i could go on for days!

Now on the other hand, with blk guys u get a afro, low cut, fade, dreads, or bald...very standard.. the avr blk guy has brown eyes..not too hairy.I kno blk guys arent really too hairy but i have to have a guy with hair everywhere and on his ass. And i like have the sense of adventure with someone completely different than someone who i see similar features to my self! big dick is a given..well sometimes..i have heard some horror stories. but lemme not rag on my race. and last im more of a vh1/mtv guy...Bet and madden aint my shit.

And the "WASPY Guys" explains what i like in a white guy. Now if i goto jamaica or dominican repub and theres more variety then good, but point blank, in my immediate vicinity, every black guy generally look, acts, talks, dresses the same.. and this has always been my thinking since i was little and i always knew i liked cherry hill dudes better or philly!

U never see a jewish blk guy...white guys can have the cutest noses..big noses and lips do it for me! watching the knockaround guys and im lookin at Andy Davoli...last name sounds like theres something way different in his pants than wat Ray Ray has next door.
nm0205789

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
I love the Irish and their red heads but I've yet to meet an Irish guy with a decent size penis...

Then i would have to say Australians... now they have big dicks.

Finally it would have to be Brazilians. Self explanatory there.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
U never see a jewish blk guy...

Yes there is black jews, beside the one that are converted in the USA, you can find black jewish from Lemba, Jarawa and other African countries.

But it's OK to have preferences to others, but you are mentionning that they look alike... I would rather say no, to take your exemple with Jamaican and DR, they dont look alike, and if you go to different country in Africa, there is big differences between Ethiopian and Mali (just as a exemple).