New and curious

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by neophyte315, May 11, 2007.

1. neophyte315

neophyte315 New Member

Albums:
    I am a 40 yo man.
    Not blessed by god in the trouser department, I am afraid.
    This didn't bother me until a few years ago when I got divorced.
    It was never said outright, but I am convinced my size had somthing to do with it.
    Upshot of it all is that I am very curious now about womens attitudes to penis size.
    Hope you dont mind, but here is the first:

Ladies, have you ever rejected a man because of his small size. Or, have you put up with a bastard because he was hung?

Thanks
    N

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have never done either. Now... I've been in the situation before while being sexually intimate that I didn't really think the guys dick would do much for me, but I can always give him a shot! Great things come in small packages sometimes... I would also never put up with a guy who was an asshole just because he was well endowed. For starts, being hung doesn't = great pleasure. I've been with a couple hung guys who had no idea what they were doing. I won't put up with an asshole period, I don't care how good he is in bed. He's not worth my time.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I would have to agree with MamaMeg

I don't think the average woman would decline a guy because of size... I mean you have the opportunity because she invited you. I hardly doubt they will just reject ya when ya pull down the pants. Just use it well and you'll be fine.

4. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i think that it depends on what the woman is looking for.

if she is wanting a solid relationship with some substance, she's not going to kick you out of bed for eating crackers. if she just wants a thrown-down, she may not ring you back after you have sex if she's a size queen.

i've definitely broken up with guys and refused to see others again due to their size, but it was mostly due to what *i* wanted at that time in my life. well, except for "tom thumb," who was a wonderfully sweet and successful man but unfortunately the size of my thumb erect. no, thanks.

5. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Broken up from a long term relationship due to size - no.

Put up with an endowed guy who's an asshole for any time whatsoever - no.

Refrained from further contact with a guy because of size - yes, in circumstances when it was only sex and nothing else.

Draft saved Draft deleted